Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

Might want to go through this thread: Team Google wants your opinion: "What is the highest priority experiment the LENR community wants to see conducted?" Plenty of good info in there.

I am very busy with my own experiments and all the discussions occuring in numerous places, so I usually don't get here. However, after reading a few comments, I thought that giving my own results will clarify the situation

Thank you Jean Paul. Your post was timed perfectly, as a few hours ago we sent out the newsletter to officially start the Frank Gordon Replication (FGR) effort. We were going to put out something on this thread, but after seeing your post decided we did not want to overshadow what you said.

There is already much activity behind the scenes to get as much talent onto this as we can muster. The staff has been excited about this for at least a week, and when Frank gave our newsletter (writtenn by Curbina) the go-ahead today, we jumped right on it.

Now comes the hard part...getting people to invest the time to build, then test the device. That may seem easy, as we have so much experience represented among our members. But unfortunately, many are burned out after tackling other replications that did not go so well, and in some cases were instigated by imposters.

This is so different though, we have high hopes. Frank is as excited as we are, and has committed to assisting volunteers through the process. That is a first. Plus, the cost is minimal, and he has already been replicated by 2 other very experienced scientists.

There were some very promising things said n the demo. The one that most caught my attention was Mills saying the tech is ready right now. That if an OEM signed today, they should have something on the market in 1 year. And that the Suncell is tough and they don't know how to break it. That should be big news, but it appears so far that this demo has just created more suspicion instead.

So what is wrong?...IMO it is the BLP message. Mills has been around too may years, and those tuned in have learned to ignore him when he talks. To his credit, I think he realizes that, as he has tried to counter by bringing others along to his demos to add credibilty. This time it was Nansteel with his first hand testimonial.

It seems that may not be enough however. Were I a new potential investor, my first condition would be for him to hire a professional business team, with a PR department. Let them be the front men from now on, and keep him in the lab.

It is not unusual for someone with a great new invention to lack the talent, or personality to turn it into a successful business. I do believe there are others at BLP who feel the same.

You did not say "mafia" one time. Are you feeling okay?

I ask because I recall him saying that a meeting with them was ‘fun’, but not ‘funny’.

Is this the event you’re referring to?

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/cita…%20-%20Final%20Public.pdf

That was it. This is what Schenkel had to say:

“Fun event, very nice presentations and discussions. I'd be happy to be part of follow ups if there

is interest (e. g. ideas for next experiments, cross checks, etc). Also an interesting example of a

targeted workshop in the "new normal" of no or hardly any travel, which we might be stuck in for

a while.”

Thomas Schenkel, Ph.D. (Lawrence Berkeley National Lab)

Understandable that Ahlfors interpreted "fun" as "funny". English can be tricky.

Thanks. In addition to the demo supposedly coinciding with a Nature paper, according to the comments:

-Not public, but invitation only private demo. Sounds like BLP investors mostly who received invites.

-being held in a building near the White House in Washington, D.C.

-hosted by 2 investment firms

Will see if any of that holds up.

Does anyone have any information about tomorrow's (Feb 4) public demo? BLP's chiron message is a bit confusing. It says public viewing by invitation...which IMO is not really public if an invitation is required, then says it will be live streamed by popular demand.

If anyone can say anything, no matter how outrageous and unscientific, without even saying where the nonsense came from, then we falling down Alice in Wonderland rabbit holes of conspiracy theories and "alternative reality."

IMO, if you and Wytten would stop fighting/insulting each other, you would have a more favorable opinion as to the quality of this thread. The rest of us are enjoying it, and think it is productive and very informative...not unscientific, or alternative reality the way you see it

Have you considered setting a rule that people should not be allowed to post blatant lies, or at least, they should cite sources for these lies? Why is it okay to fill this forum with false nonsense?

A better rule would be to ban members from calling each other blatant liars. I have not seen one person here purposely lie. They make mistakes yes, are often wrong, misquote, misinterpret, but generally don't intend to deceive.

Very nasty day on the COVID thread. It is becoming a race to the bottom to see who can be more insulting. Since we are in such a difficult political position trying to moderate this particular discussion, I would urge members to at least try and show some restraint.

Will give it another day, and if still bad we can talk about closing the thread for a 2 day break to let the passions die down a bit. Worked last time...for awhile at least.

I missed where on the BLP site they finalized the public demo? I believe that was going to happen later this month.

Sugared water is still a multibillion dollar business

Pais is way ahead of you:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WIth $21 T missing from the US Govt, some is in special projects -- only a simpleton would believe this is honest at face value. It is either a basic reproduction of something learned elsewhere to setup a path to disclosure, or it is a pet project of an internal theoretician. I would bet on the first - a path to disclosure of tech that isn't above ground yet. There is sufficient evidence to lean in this direction.

Admit it, you are jealous Pais will make Mills obsolete. Can Mills power an intergalactic spaceship right now? Of course not, but Pais....well, you read the document.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-w…tail-experimental-testing

Yes Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, US Navy inventor extraordinaire is still around. Fascinating, and mysterious character and here the War Zone (good website) obtained a FOIA to shed a little more light on his patents, and the funding/testing that went into them.

They collectively call them the "UFO Patents", but hey, if UFO's are real, then so is LENR. Good read before bedtime.

Wait a bit. I think he is writing an organized recipe paper. You can upload that paper here, and I can upload it to LENR-CANR.org. That's better than fragmented discussions here or the speaker comments from the PowerPoint slides. The discussion here are also valuable, but you want to give people an organized, single reference to start with.

The recipe paper can be revised and improved in response to questions and discussions. It does not need to be static.

David wants to put out an email newsletter on this, and Curbina has the rough draft done. Is it OK now to send it out? Got another newsletter draft on the NASA paper, and he may decide to combine the two.

Thanks Frank. Looks like it is time to start a new thread about your LEC. Will take a little while, but I will move the applicable posts from this thread to the new one. Still thinking of a title, but if you don't like it, just say so and one of us can change it.

Edit: All posts relevant to Frank Gordon's Lattice Energy Converter discussion moved to Frank Gordon's "Lattice Energy Converter (LEC)"...replicators workshop.

I guess most members of this community don't ignore this. They are well aware and looking "over the fence".

I (we) really appreciate your input and I am convinced that this forum here gives a good overview of the problem (pandemic) and potential solution(s). Some of the things what I have read here came into mainstream media with a delay of a few months. So I would say we are well informed.

Unfortunatley we have limited posibilities.

My parents smile at me, when I propose the bird version of IVM to be kept ready as an emergency measures. So what to expect .... I don't blame them. Most people do what the politicians suggest!

Agree with Gerold Fm1 . My medicine chest is filled with everything I learned here. Vit D3 even though I get plenty of sun. VitC, Zinc and I eat raw, pickled, and cooked onions to get my quercitin as an ionophore.

Ordered that Xlear nasal spray with grapefruit seed extract yesterday, after reading that one article you posted.

As Gerold said though, the effectiveness of all these mitigating home measures does not seem to be widely known. I try and keep family informed, but generally they won't believe me until they see it on the news.

Keep up the good work. You, Lou, Wytten, Dr. Richard and a few others are way ahead of these developments. Had the world been tuned in here since the beginning, many lives would have been saved.