Media/News/Video Library-No discussions please

• My response to their bullshit:

You people need to review the literature more carefully before commenting on this subject. Cold fusion was replicated in over 180 major laboratories such as Los Alamos, China Lake, and BARC. These replications were published in mainstream, peer-reviewed journals by many distinguished scientists, such as the Chairman of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission. Many of the replications were at very high signal to noise ratios, for example, with excess heat ranging from 5 to 100 W, and tritium ranging from 50 to 10E16 times background. Helium has been measured in many labs, in blind tests, at the same ratio to the heat as D-D plasma fusion. A review of the subject is here:

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/McKubreMCHcoldfusionb.pdf

Note also that funding for cold fusion by the EU, NASA, the Army, Navy and the DoE have increased substantially this year. The Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS), which is the European Commission's source of information on projects funded by the EU, recently described projects by 16 major laboratories at universities and corporations in Europe, along with the U.S. Army, Navy, and NASA and the DoE. See:

QUOTE:

“Indications of nuclear events, typically weak neutron emissions and strong anomalous exothermic reactions have been detected during experiments based on Ni/C, Ni/Cu, Ni/Al, and other catalyzing elements both under hydrogen or deuterium atmosphere. . . . During a significant number of successful experiments, strong [excess heat] have been measured, thus demonstrating the effectiveness of the applied reaction activating procedures.

[T]he total absence of climate affecting emissions from the [fusion] generators could give a real, effective contribution to the containment of ongoing climate changes. . . .”

Information on NASA, U.S. Army and Navy research projects is here:

News

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Transcript here..

#353 – Dennis Whyte: Nuclear Fusion and the Future of Energy - Transcripts
    Dennis Whyte is a nuclear scientist at MIT and the director of the MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center. Please support this podcast by checking out o...
    steno.ai

Maybe its worth a comment on YT....500.000 views or so

if Dennis Whyte "pokes his head in: once this year..

there's more fusion in Storms or Iwamura's expts than at NIF.. but its not 'hot'

TM 2.41.53

"So there are people who are genuine, you know, that really want to see it make it,

,, I mean, we know fusion happens at these high energies.

we know it's extremely accurately,

I can show you a plot that shows that as you go to lower, lower energy,

it basically becomes immeasurable.

So if you're going down this other pathway, it means there's really

a very different physical mechanism involved..

I actually poke in my head once in a while to see what's going on in that area.

And as scientists, we should always try to make ourselves open.

but show me something that I can measure and that it's repeatable,

it's going to take more extraordinary effort.

And to date, this has not met that threshold,

TM 2.26.01

"Because everybody knew fusion was 40 years away. And now it's four years..

• Another scientists blabbing on about cold fusion without knowing anything about it. What is it with these people? They don't do ten minutes of homework. They don't bother learning one damn thing about the subject. Yet they consider themselves experts.

I wouldn't get too upset about it Mr. Rothwell. He has his carrier on the line if he promoted LENR as a possibility. So it is unfortunately, either consciously or subconsciously, not in his best interest. The man seems to be open minded though, so perhaps if the proper data was presented, maybe he would change his opinion on the matter. One could try contacting him to show him data or ask him to take a trip down the hall at MIT to discuss it with Dr. Florian Metzler.
    There seems to be a lot of financial resistance to this technology though considering it opens up a new degree of energetic freedom. It creates a paradox in our representation of financial energy/information we call money. I am almost done with an essay on the subject called the Energy Freedom Paradox.
    When I publish it I would appreciate your review.

“Science is concerned with what is possible while engineering is concerned with choosing, from among the many possible ways, one that meets a number of often poorly stated economic and practical objectives.” - Richard Hamming

There is a reason why Lex asked him about this question and pushed back a little on it by bringing up the fringes of known physics.
    He is aware of our field, this I am sure of. ;) ;)

If people haven't yet done so on this forum, it's worth examining Timestamp : 2:31:24 - 2:54:16 in this deleted Lex interview below. One might see Lex's understanding of the topic is likely quite deep from his father.
    Lex is a very respectful person though and it's likely he didn't want to Alienate his guest.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers to our future built in these precious present moments my friends.