Why does IH refuse to publish the ERV report?

• Walker - I get it now. On Planet Rossi the rules go like this....if you keep posting the same question repetitively, folks of average or lower IQ will think that it must relate to a truth on Planet Rossi. Nice title in those attempts as well.

One more time - the "ERV" report is not a confidential document because Penon did not mark it as such. Rossi could release it tomorrow but he won't - he's terrified of the day that document gets analyzed by the likes of Thomas and Higgins. IH will release the "ERV" report when the timing is most beneficial for IH. I'm guessing that you're going to ignore this and re-post your question several more times. That will be interesting to watch.

I see that a couple of your fellow brethren on Vortex took the same class on Planet Rossi.

• Stephenrenzz - After the fanboyz have their 30 minutes of fun and fame from the first read, the "ERV" will be beneficial to the IH story when it is released. If was helpful to Rossi, he would have included it in his court filings and had sufferkalt post it on his blog already.

• Hi all

The Walters and mouth pieces still have not given us one jot of evidence. Not a letter not an email, not a report, not even a single verified piece of information, just streams of useless babble and FUD.

They are all mouth and no trousers as my Granddad used to say.

Put up or shut up.

Kind Regards walker

• Walker - good to hear back from you so quickly. Since credentials and verification seem to be most important to you - why don't you go next? I've previously posted my email address. Would you mind sharing some additional details about yourself and set an example for us all by walking your talk? If you'd prefer, we can play 20 questions. Do you live in coal country now?

• Alan - IH and Leonardo signed a mutual NDA. A document has to be marked as "Confidential" to be covered by the agreement. My guess is that it was intentionally not marked as confidential by Penon on Rossi's instructions. One can speculate in multiple directions as to the reason(s) why. It was a huge mistake by Penon otherwise.

• Official Post

My guess is that it was intentionally not marked as confidential by Penon on Rossi's instructions.

Dewey,

You are clearly implying that Penon was not neutral, took orders from, and abetted Rossi for nefarious reasons directed against IH.

That is a very serious charge. Can you back that up? Do you have authorization from "above" to make this accusation?

Penon, until proven guilty, is still a respected scientist with an impressive resume, and unblemished criminal record. Unless there is some publicly sourced proof otherwise, I think it inappropriate, and very unfair to imply otherwise.

• Shane D - I've seen Penon's interim reports and the critical information that was omitted from the final "ERV" report. Penon was taking instructions from someone when he omitted that important information and it was not IH. Penon refused to answer written questions and concerns from IH while the test was still underway. Since you jumped so quickly to the extreme - let's leave it at that for now.

• Shane D - I've seen Penon's interim reports and the critical information that was omitted from the final "ERV" report. Penon was taking instructions from someone when he omitted that important information and it was not IH. Penon refused to answer written questions and concerns from IH while the test was still underway. Since you jumped so quickly to the extreme - let's leave it at that for now.

This SPIN is covered in Matts post, Did you not read it?

https://animpossibleinvention.…ilding-plus-more-updates/

• Quote from "Weaver"

Walker - I get it now. On Planet Rossi the rules go like this....if you keep posting the same question repetitively, folks of average or lower IQ will think that it must relate to a truth on Planet Rossi. Nice title in those attempts as well

Ahh, that explains you using the "Planet Rossi" epithet in every other sentence, doesnt it? Maybe that is what you call a boomerang ...

• Official Post

@sifferkoll and @Dewey Weaver:
    STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER, OTHERWISE I WILL START WARNING AND BANNING! IT'S ENOUGH NOW!

You are invited to discuss objectively, but stop the continuous needling each other. This spams!

@Dewey Weaver: And stop calling each one not standing behind IH to live on "planet Rossi".

This counts for the whole forum, not just this thread.

• Hi all

In reply to Dewey Weaver.

Well you could provide the forum with your identity for a start and your connection you make claim of to IH.

On numerous occasions you have made claims of insider knowledge about IH and access to numerous documents. So provide said documents.

Kind Regards walker

• Wow...Walker I am blown away by your brashness of asking for documentation of a forum poster. Such entitlement from a random stranger.

• Hi all

In reply to on this matter

Wow...Walker I am blown away by your brashness of asking for documentation of a forum poster. Such entitlement from a random stranger.

And yet you make no remark of this kind when 'Dewey Weaver' made the exact same request.

Walker - good to hear back from you so quickly. Since credentials and verification seem to be most important to you - why don't you go next? I've previously posted my email address. Would you mind sharing some additional details about yourself and set an example for us all by walking your talk? If you'd prefer, we can play 20 questions. Do you live in coal country now?

I complied with his request I think it reasonable to ask him to reciprocate.

I am completely honest about who I am as is Alain who runs this site and Mats who reports on his blog Torkel of Sifferkol Frank who runs E-cat world and indeed Rossi, in fact he is so honest, he goes to the court to make his documents public, he agrees the ERV with IH offers to run his plant for a vast saving to the customer. Lets others license and see his IP.

Then we have a whole bunch of what frankly look like a bunch of Walters who claim to be mouth pieces of IH making wild unsupported claims and accusations without a jot of proof.

Put up or shut up.

Kind Regards walker

• Hi all

In reply to on this matter
    Quote from stephenrenzz: “Wow...Walker I am blown away by your brashness of asking for documentation of a forum poster. Such entitlement from a random stranger.”

And yet you make no remark of this kind when 'Dewey…

From what I can tell here, Dewey's identity is pretty well known, yet I see you still asking for even more documentation? And then accuse me of fake accounts or talking to myself for some nefarious reason because I used the quote button wrong? Forgive me if I have a perception of you that is the least trusting here. good lord.

• <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/User/272-sifferkoll/">@sifferkoll</a> and <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/User/1580-Dewey-Weaver/">@Dewey Weaver</a>:
    <b>STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER, OTHERWISE I WILL START WARNING AND BANNING! IT'S ENOUGH NOW!</b>

You are invited to discuss objectively, but stop the continuous needling each other. This spams!

<a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/User/1580-Dewey-Weaver/">@Dewey Weaver</a>: And stop calling each…

Barty, FYI totally understand this and I will definitely comply. Any messages I have posted today (minus a fun one in the playground lol) have been purely to explain Walkers false assertions, I will not make any attacks or start any mischief. I apologize for being one of those stirring the pot as of late...I will keep it to the playground.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.