The Playground

The value of voltage has variations between 10 and 10.1 Volts depending from the demand of the Ecat; these variations are normal, are made by the A.I.

United States Patent US 9,115,913 B1 « Journal of Nuclear Physics

Besides being a great ignorant, the magician is also a blatan liar.

The variation of the indicated PS voltage (a variation of 0.01V - 10.01 to 10.00 - as Rick 57 rightely noted, not the magician's chatter 10 to 10.1V) has nothing to do with "the demand" of his stuff "made by the A.I" as easily observable during the test with a current increasing from 0 to about 40 mA, the PS voltage did not change.

• To the "Guest" that keep reporting posts he claims are "slandering" or "trolling", why you don't register and defend your position instead of throwing tomatoes from the peanut gallery?

"Guest" won't defend Rossi because these type of complainers are ECW types who can't intelligably respond to facts about Rossi and his scam. They only rely on censorship of any factual data pointing out Rossi's dishonesty. Their arguments cannot stand on merit because there is zero evidence of any of Rossi's claims.

• https://www.journal-of-nuclear…cpage=735#comment-1612887

Besides being a great ignorant, the magician is also a blatan liar.

The variation of the indicated PS voltage (a variation of 0.01V - 10.01 to 10.00 - as Rick 57 rightely noted, not the magician's chatter 10 to 10.1V) has nothing to do with "the demand" of his stuff "made by the A.I" as easily observable during the test with a current increasing from 0 to about 40 mA, the PS voltage did not change.

Indeed, the PSU is set in Constant Voltage mode, as indicated by the green light on the front.

So the variability is just the PSU dealing with Rome’s noisy power and random charged particles from deep space.

• As far as overunity videos goes, I find Milkovic’s cheezy 12 times overunity claim much more entertaining to watch.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• As far as overunity videos goes, I find Milkovic’s cheezy 12 times overunity claim much more entertaining to watch.

Beyond the magician's rubbish as world bullshit award I would suggest this one.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Beyond the magician's rubbish as world bullshit award I would suggest this one.

External Content www.youtube.com

Well, I had already forgot about these guys, but I would at best give them an honorable mention because they managed to hoodwinkle someone to finance the build of that fabulous contraption, but AFAIK they never attempted to show it running, so, not fun at all.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Well, I had already forgot about these guys, but I would at best give them an honorable mention because they managed to hoodwinkle someone to finance the build of that fabulous contraption, but AFAIK they never attempted to show it running, so, not fun at all.

Great quote from the video author, Mario.

"Maybe this even do not work at all, but yet, who cares. Please enjoy this video"

Yeah. who cares whether it really works, just like on ECW.

• RossiSez in the new ResearchGate Paper (via ECW)

The E-Cat has been installed in a laboratory of an industry in the State of Tennessee, in the USA, to keep warm a room that has a surface of 3000 sq.ft (about 300 sq.m.) and a height of 15 ft (about 5 m).

The temperature outside when we made the measurements was about 32 °F (0°C) and the temperature in the room was about 61°F (16°C). To keep this temperature it was used before a heater of about 20-22 kW.

In detail:

Fan flow rate: 5500 m3/h ≃ 6700 kg/h

delta T = 16 °C

Cp air = 0.17

W = 6700 x 0.17 x 16 = 18224 Kcal/h = 20.5 kW h/h

We also made a test with an air flow of 330m3/h and obtained a deltaT of 312°C.

Every 60 days of continued operation the E-Cat SK produces -as we can find with a simple extrapolation- 30000 kWh of heat, approximately the equivalent of 2600 kg of heating oil, therefore avoiding, at the same time, the emission of more than 8000 kg of CO2. Now, calling Einp the energy consumed by the control panel in one hour

Einp = 380 W h we can compute the average coefficient of performance (COP), as the ratio of output and input energies

COP = Eout / Einp ≈ 54

• Well, I had already forgot about these guys, but I would at best give them an honorable mention because they managed to hoodwinkle someone to finance the build of that fabulous contraption, but AFAIK they never attempted to show it running, so, not fun at all.

This thing is so big, it must have cost a lot of money and taken years of effort to make. That being the case, I suppose these people are sincere. They really thought it would work. If they hoodwinked someone, I suppose they would take the money and run. They wouldn't go to all that effort. Rossi's setup in Florida included a lot of equipment, which he or someone put a lot of effort into. When I first heard about it, I assumed it was a genuine effort to make an actual device. Perhaps it was at first, but somewhere along the line, it devolved into a pure scam. The final Penon report showed they were phoning it in. They were not even trying to make a convincing fake. The numbers and schematic were so ridiculous, they would not fool anyone. The room with the "product" had nothing in it but a radiator. Anyone could brought over a chair, looked over the wall, and seen that. It was not a carefully arranged fake. It was thrown together.

This gigantic red Gravity Machine looks more like a sincere labor of love. Which is not to suggest it actually works, but only that the people who made it were hoping it would work, and they went to a lot of trying to make it work. It reminds me of the Langley airplane Aerodrome A, that crashed into the Potomac twice. It could never have flown, but the people who made it sincerely thought it could. See:

Tales from Buzzard Point - Chapter 4: Prof. Langley's Dive
    The future home of D.C. United was the site of a failed revolution in the early days of aviation
    www.blackandredunited.com

• This thing is so big, it must have cost a lot of money and taken years of effort to make. That being the case, I suppose these people are sincere. They really thought it would work. If they hoodwinked someone, I suppose they would take the money and run. They wouldn't go to all that effort.

The owners of a major soya-bean business built it in their own premises with their own cash AFAIK. But they do collect huge subsidies for other things..

• How did Rossi's paper, containing this experiment, using an unnamed customer and no supporting data or evidence of any kind, pass peer review, and the Research Gate high standards?

Asking for a friend.

I'm still kind of shocked Research Gate hasn't pulled the plug on this fiasco.

When the highest number of full reads of all time on your site is a scam, you would think you would want to preserve your reputation.

• How did Rossi's paper, containing this experiment, using an unnamed customer and no supporting data or evidence of any kind, pass peer review, and the Research Gate high standards?

Asking for a friend.

I'm still kind of shocked Research Gate hasn't pulled the plug on this fiasco.

When the highest number of full reads of all time on your site is a scam, you would think you would want to preserve your reputation.

Researchgate has almost no standards. They post what you send them to post.

• Researchgate has almost no standards. They post what you send them to post.

ResearchGate allows comments for debate, which is a de facto open peer review. If you want, open an account and point out all the flaws. If no one comments, it means the article is probably worthless.

• ResearchGate allows comments for debate, which is a de facto open peer review. If you want, open an account and point out all the flaws. If no one comments, it means the article is probably worthless.

How many comments have 110000 readers left behind, versus comments regarding the existence of 110000 readers of a certain self promotion paper?

• Oh yes, it become very hot in that lab room, the people fused. :D :D :D

Anyway..that's Rossi himself all over...another proof of his expertise in physics and measuring amps, current and temperature... Publishing a paper that talks about a temperature difference (Delta T) in "°C". There is no such value 😅

• Anyway..that's Rossi himself all over...another proof of his expertise in physics and measuring amps, current and temperature... Publishing a paper that talks about a temperature difference (Delta T) in "°C". There is no such value 😅

Let me think... maybe he wanted to write something like: °C/°C or K/K ... according to his usual rubbish style...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.