The Playground

• Rospet:
    1- when the error analysis will be sufficient for you to restart the streaming on Youtube and Twitch of the SSM Ecat powered lamp ?

R: I think several months

2- do you think one year will be sufficient for you to reschedule the Ecat SSM powered EV test ?
    R: Yes, it is possible

...and... ~*> POUFFFF! <*~ ..."Elvis has left the building"

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• Once again, the year+ long wait for the next version commences.

Rossi says if things go well, it will only be 1 year.

Sam, will you give him "just" one more year?

Alan, this is theatrical suspense. But the theater is playing Waiting for Godot.

2023-10-12 04:02 Anonymous

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

We can understand that now you can’t know when you will be ready to make the test with the EV, but perhaps you can answer these questions:

1- when the error analysis will be sufficient for you to restart the streaming on Youtube and Twitch of the SSM Ecat powered lamp ?

2- do you think one year will be sufficient for you to reschedule the Ecat SSM powered EV test ?

Thank you if you can answer,

2023-10-12 08:04 Andrea Rossi

Anonymous:

1- I think several months

2- Yes, it is possible

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• And real experiments don't have set-backs?

This isn't an "experiment"!

If we were to believe AR, eCAT-nnn is a fully-fledged product which would supposedly have flown off the shelves a year or more ago ...if only 10 million people would have registered an order up-front

Imagine that - let's say that millions of Leonardo Corp energy devices (ready-for-sale) actually made it into people's home over the last year...

Suddenly, a year or so later, Leonardo has to recall them all for safety reasons - and they won't be fixed until next year

So - mature product? or just experiment? Just what does Leonardo have?

Get real, Alan - there is no product, waiting to be released. There is not even an experiment, which may possibly be developed into a product, safe or otherwise, any year soon

The AR fanbase is not his real audience: Leonardo's 'customers' are the ones who want to invest big money, not us 'little' people. The public would have to be sold a real, working, safe product - otherwise word gets around and No Sale. The fanbase is only encouraged and developed in order to provide a 'feel-good' factor to hook new investors

Investors are prepared to take risks on bad investments (cf Industrial Heat, DoD, Italian Business Awards - just a few previous 'customers' of Leonardo and its other clones). Financial 'losses', like these, don't tend to get publicised (other than court action!) - perfect for L. Corp - rinse and repeat

"It can't possibly be a scam - i haven't been asked for any money"

Of course, we haven't - because then there would need to be a product on the market - and there is no product

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 4 times, last by nul-points ().

• The AR fanbase is not his real audience: Leonardo's 'customers' are the ones who want to invest big money, not us 'little' people.

I think originally AR thought he might have something real.

But I think now, with his advanced age, this whole thing is simply about his addiction to the adulation of his fanbase.

He is 73 or so and does not seem to need money as he got millions from IH and has Miami condos.

There is no real research going on, no real team, just one man blogging for their ego throwing together duct taped tin cans.

As an aside, and not related to Rossi necessarily, a quest for adulation is a classic symptom of NPD.1

"Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for adulation, and lack of empathy. Diagnosis is by clinical criteria. Treatment is with psychodynamic psychotherapy."

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - Psychiatric Disorders - Merck Manuals Professional Edition

1. Disclaimer, I am not a psychologist, and I am not claiming to diagnose Rossi.

I am just noting, in my own personal, free speech allowed, opinion, that Rossi seems to me to exhibits symptoms of NPD. I am probably wrong and perhaps his patterns of profusely complementing himself using sock puppets is normal behavior.

• Long ago I remember being told it will be interesting to see us all work together... seems not as thing are.

So...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

likely not going to be a good winter

• No, we have to work together, so we will find new energy faster, it's hard to do it alone. The Chinese do not send me my order for the equipment of three-phase and single-phase regulators, they liked it, they want to do everything themselves. So they have 1 billion 500 million, and we all live in different countries and it's hard to get us together, but we have to do it. Here it will be which country is more successful, communist or capitalist. So the capitalists need to gather all their forces together, and this was talked about in Silicon Valley, that it is necessary to switch to plate tectonics, geology. They have started, but they are going hard, it's all very bad. Our Alan is also thinking about low voltage, I need kilovolts here and am it's just not given, it's very hard work, mice even run away from the laboratory, haven't come back for 5 years, but I've seen one mouse, maybe the hertz is small and doesn't reach me... maybe time will tell.

• Happy Halloween

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, we have to work together, so we will find new energy faster, it's hard to do it alone. The Chinese do not send me my order for the equipment of three-phase and single-phase regulators, they liked it, they want to do everything themselves. So they have 1 billion 500 million, and we all live in different countries and it's hard to get us together, but we have to do it. Here it will be which country is more successful, communist or capitalist. So the capitalists need to gather all their forces together, and this was talked about in Silicon Valley, that it is necessary to switch to plate tectonics, geology. They have started, but they are going hard, it's all very bad. Our Alan is also thinking about low voltage, I need kilovolts here and am it's just not given, it's very hard work, mice even run away from the laboratory, haven't come back for 5 years, but I've seen one mouse, maybe the hertz is small and doesn't reach me... maybe time will tell.

You don’t need concretions and High Voltage.

Entire parallel geological units of suitable chemistry can be used as enormous voltaic cells.

Simply the difference between felsic and mafic units can develop low voltage with immense capacity due to volume of the cell. This is the basis of some Red Bed type mineral occurrences, however the geological chemical reaction can be utilized by inserting an electrical circuit between the potentials.

• I did not set it up for a ball release but i don't know if it will work without hot glass blow. =obsidian ect..

you would need to play with it.. It was12 years ago Gennadiy

its a accumulative +

it was on my play list til things got bad.. Air2AirCombat youtube but most of the videos are gone. FAA ect did not like what i was doing... Al All...

thinking it may still be around on the net.

Its not my Fault if it works...

• youtube.com/watch?v=JarOebhYg6g&t=1164s Helium explosion at 14.15 min.

External Content youtube.com

The DIODE struck next to me at a distance of 5 meters and could have killed... I discovered electrogravity, there was a ball lightning in the reactor and we will win. I liked your planes, I really need an inventor like you, we need spaceships and flying saucers. How are you with finances, let's get on with my topic. Elon Musk doesn't want to leave the market, I can't persuade him and he doesn't give me money. Let's try it, I'm waiting...

20082023.mp4

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• youtube.com/watch?v=JarOebhYg6g&t=1164s Helium explosion at 14.15 min.

External Content youtube.com

The DIODE struck next to me at a distance of 5 meters and could have killed... I discovered electrogravity, there was a ball lightning in the reactor and we will win. I liked your planes, I really need an inventor like you, we need spaceships and flying saucers. How are you with finances, let's get on with my topic. Elon Musk doesn't want to leave the market, I can't persuade him and he doesn't give me money. Let's try it, I'm waiting...

https://drive.google.com/file/…QQWy87SIMXjPa913CWS3/view

youtube.com/watch?v=JarOebhYg6g&t=1164s Взрыв гелия на 14,15 мин. https://youtube.com/watch?v=vuvVcZbu2Vk
    ДИОД ударился рядом со мной на расстояние 5 метров мог и убить...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I have a transformer, if necessary I will send it. Ionic at 10 kilovolts, for a start it will go.

• early was just a 10" hardboard tube with caps painted with fiberglass . and a parts cleaner wash out tray to hold the BBs,

I think when lightning hits a power pole it melts the power pole glass insulator to get the bubble

but i have no idea.

thinking....

making the glass sphere from obsidian dust mixed in using a thermite reaction I did not try'... knot shore how to do it,I would need a better tube ect. Maybe making a fireplace mortar tube..

let you think it out..

thinking i could keep going with my project after all the bs was past, I know now it will not happen.

Attempting the war bird simulation would be in bad taste with the world going to shit...again...

trout

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.