IH considering counterclaims

• Mary, that's the second time you have used insulting language towards me, when I have been unfailingly polite towards you. And I find your use of quotation marks around my name to be highly disrespectful of both me and my achievements.

However, if this is actually just a manifestation of your illnesses mentioned previously, (those that lead to you hearing "people saying we are the same person", whilst simultaneously believing that we are "not real"), then I apologise, and wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

Well, you see, George Hody, people have said I am you... But I do not think you are the real George Hody

@Shane: I used to work in Obs/Gyn as well! Lots more hot female doctors and nurses about, when compared to the other fields of medicine. Where does your wife work? Maybe we know each other?

• Official Post

@Shane: I used to work in Obs/Gyn as well! Lots more hot female doctors and nurses about, when compared to the other fields of medicine. Where does your wife work? Maybe we know each other?

George,

Sure, her name is Dr., and she works....LOLs. Doctors, especially those that "used to work in OBs/Gyn", never talk about hot female doctors and nurses like that. Especially on a public forum. That is just taboo. Nice try. ;)

Wyttenback, do you want to take that down vote back now? :)

• You'll have to trust me on this one Shane. I am after all, a Doctor. Ob/gyn wards are crazy... It's like working on a cruise ship.

Anyway. This is getting pretty far off-topic... Lets leave it at that.

• Just a though--t we do a lot of weird crap here but this is just getting beyond bizarre.

I do not know where to start. GH what incites your
    vitriol to such an extent to create a login for someone you are working against? (Sorry ) I really don't get it.
    Have you ever thought letting your words make your point? This place is turning into highshool.

• Rigel, I'm not sure whether you are suffering from a case of Folie à deux, or if you might have point. Perhaps the words of Molière might help: "People don't mind being mean; but they never want to be ridiculous".

• Official Post

You see, as with most illnesses you can divide the patients into three groups: the malingerers, the hypochondriacs, and the genuinely ill. The vast majority of people fall into one of the first two categories.

Jabbing a malingerer in the appendix generally elicits no response other than a sharp intake of breath. Hypochondriacs will mostly shout out, often slightly before you even stick them with your finger. Only the genuine appendicitis sufferer will emit a guttural drawn-out groan, instantly letting the doctor know that he/she is not faking it.

No George, I will not "trust you on this". Along with this comment of yours where you seem to relish torturing a patient to weed out the truly hurting, from the malingerers, along with your erroneous description of an OB/Gyn, as "OBs/Gyn", and reference to hot chicks in the field...you are a fake. On the off chance you are actually a physician, you are now obviously no longer one, and for obvious reasons.

So, no one should trust you, and as far as I am concerned, you are finished here.

• You got me there Shane. I made up all that stuff about me being a doctor, just like I made up all that stuff about being a world-class expert in calorimetry, and about half of everything else I say. I just wanted to make it sound like I knew what I was talking about.

The truth is that I just enjoy spreading spite and bile around the internet, probably out of both boredom, and a misplaced sense of my own superiority.

What can I say? I'm a boorish tool. I have a need to spread my opinions round, like manure, without ever listening to the arguments of others. I endlessly repeat my self, I feel free to slander people that I imagine have done wrong, I actively mock those who don't share my snide skeptical view of the world.

But hey, at least it amuses me.

All the best,
    George Hody

• Official Post

What can I say? I'm a boorish tool. I have a need to spread my opinions round, like manure, without ever listening to the arguments of others. I endlessly repeat my self, I feel free to slander people that I imagine have done wrong, I actively mock those who don't share my snide skeptical view of the world.

... like so many other!

But hey, at least it amuses me.

... I find it boring!

• Yup. His old pseudonym was most probably GW or Greenwin. He used to pollute ecatnews.com under a variety of pseudonyms and false impersonations and was banned again and again, only to popup with more stupidity. At least his self analysis seems accurate.

• Page after page of fluff.... the news, folks:

From the IH Answer:

Industrial Heat and IPH (collectively “Counter-Plaintiffs”) bring this action against
    Leonardo; Rossi; J.M. Products, Inc. (“JMP”); Henry Johnson (“Johnson”); Penon; United States
    Quantum Leap, LLC (“USQL”); and Fabiani.

Ahem. While it wasn't exactly rocket science, I did predict Penon and Johnson, and gave Fabiani as a "possible." Until the Answer was filed, we had no serious information about a problem with Fabiani, only a potential problem due to his past association with Rossi. I also gave Barry West as possible, but Barry West is not mentioned anywhere in the Answer, AFAIK.

Correction. Paradigmnoia pointed out that Barry West is mentioned in Answer section 67, page 12. Thanks.

• My guess is that Barry did not go to Miami. (Even if I did suggest his presence in my silly cartoon.).
    At least we seem to have no information showing him being in Miami. Not that I can remember, anyways.
    Anyone have info otherwise?

Edit: In the Answer, it is admitted by IH that Barry was in Miami. Section 67, page 12.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.