The Industrial Heat Answer

• In the link you reference, is one of the things that kept coming back to my mind. It is that his family believed he was a con man and left him. I know sometimes people can get the wrong ideas, but a family usually knows a person best. I say usually, because people can be wrong of course, but I don't think so in this case. It is a sad story.

That part of the book was particularly poignant for me as well. But history is full of heroes whose families abandoned them. Some stand among the greatest inventors of all time.

• How can I ask them if I don't know who they are?

You are a know-it-all who knows all kinds of unknowable things. I am sure you will have no difficulty finding those people. I have their business cards. You often feel you can read people's minds, so go ahead and read my mind, or remote view my desk. It should be a mere bagatelle for a man with your abilities!

Plan B is even easier. You often just make up shit and then claim it is real because you just said it. Okay, so make up some names, call them on the phone, and ask them why they bailed on Defkalion. That should work. That's the "Harold and the Purple Crayon" approach.

• But history is full of heroes whose families abandoned them.

History is also full of criminals and frauds whose families abandoned them. That probably happens more often than heroes being abandoned. So, being abandoned by one's family is no indication that Rossi is right, or that he is a hero. If that's what you are thinking.

• You are a know-it-all who knows all kinds of unknowable things. I am sure you will have no difficulty finding those people. I have their business cards. You often feel you can read people's minds, so go ahead and read my mind, or remote view my desk. It should be a mere bagatelle for a man with your abilities!

Plan B is even easier. You often just make up shit and then claim it is real because you just said it. Okay, so make up some names, call them on the phone, and ask them why they bailed on Defkalion. That should work. That's the "Harold and the Purple Crayon" approach.

All the "FACTS" that you expect people to believe come from unnamed sources. Outside of my amazing intuition, how can you expect everybody else to accept your "FACTS" a valid without knowing who produced those facts. I know, they can take it or leave it...so maybe they will just decide to leave it.

• Official Post

But history is full of heroes whose families abandoned them

Not too many. :) What are the odds for Rossi being innocent? Never, to this day, has he had a legitimate test done. Not one. By any scientifically legitimate measure, we can all even agree that this "GPT" is DOA...yes?

His PetrolDragon history? Ever wonder about his claiming the Italian (what is it about Italy? :) ) mafia destroyed him due his butting into their trash business?

Hmmm, and his parents disowned him...why? Maybe, just maybe he escaped prosecution, and only did a short stent in jail for tax avoidance, due his connections instead? Think about it.

• All the "FACTS" that you expect people to believe come from unnamed sources.

No, I told you where most of them come from: Rossi himself. You don't believe that, but they do. You can confirm that now with Exhibit 5. As I said, if the claims made in that letter were false, Rossi and Penon would have said so, and they would have collected $89 million. They didn't respond. Their actions prove that the letter is right. It tells you the same things I told you, and Rossi told you in his interview with Lewan. I tell you; I.H. tells you in their court filing; Rossi tells you -- but you still don't believe it. And you accuse me of using "unnamed sources" when I gave you my source again and again! You are in deep denial. Hiding from reality. Living in a dream world of your own making, impervious to facts, evidence and logic. You are mesmerized by Rossi and his never-ending stream of lies.

• What you are implying is that the ERV and NI engineers intentionally defeated the flow meters and become co-conspirators in a fraud.

The ERV has to do with Rossi, not Defkalion. The NI engineers bailed out and went home before the fraud and the ICCF demo described by Gamberale. They had nothing to do with the fraud, and nothing to do with Defkalion after the place began to stink.

• Official Post

Renzz.

Alan is not perfect by any measure, but Abd did demean him, as he has done to almost everyone here. Yes, we all deserve it because he is a superior being as he often reminds us :) , but one can take only so much:

I'm experienced with managing communities like this, and know what is possible and what is not, and you have shown that you are essentially clueless, and not interested in learning. You can do good some work, but would require supervision, or an establishment of responsibility to the community, and that's missing.

• Jed you put your self out there with the NDA stuff.

I never, ever reveal anything under an NDA. I have hundreds of unpublished papers and papers that I am now editing. I have never said one word about them, and I never will. I am in the computer business, after all.

If I revealed something, you can be darn sure I had permission.

• Jed,
    Of course you would not with an NDA. The point was your references to NDA stuff is what titilates readers. (see Dewey forever)
    Why provoke responses in people who's ideas you can not change? As you say look for yourself.

Not everyone here is trying to argue. Just understand. We (well some of us are watching a Soap Opera) I mean I am.
    Before we blew TC out of here. His independent analysis, killed that goose. What goose Rigel? Hmm... the E-cat may not work as claimed.

But I think that LENR is quite a bit different. Yes quite a bit.

• Quote from Axil

The Licence agreement defines the Role of the ERV and the relationship between the ERV and IH. Rossi's only connection was to agree to fund 1/2 of the cost of the contract of the ERV. How do you know that the Defkalion demo was bad...was it because the guy who stole the DGT IP said so?

The license agreement was not followed, unless you accuse IH of submitting in their answer statements that will be proven easily be proven false in Court and rely on their principals evidence. That would be supremely foolish. So even if IH are the empire, they have high powered lawyers whose advice they appear to be following, and your assumptions here are proven wrong.

We seem to have entered into a new world of Axil-hypothesis that I don't inhabit when you talk about stealing DGT IP. I know of no IP they have, let alone any thief...

• Well, one reason for doing this experiment properly would be that people I'm aware of outside the LENR field who have looked at the existing data do not find it convincing.

You are missing the point. First of all the historic experiments were already/usually done "properly". By pretending they were not, without evidence, simply casts inappropriate doubt on the pioneers. I have explained in detail why many are not convinced by Heat/4He. Simply repeating previous measurements will not change their conclusions. It would be a major waste of resouces which the sector can ill afford.

It is difficult to explain to non scientists that the search for Nature's answers does not always coincide with the need to convince, to demonstrate and to entertain.

If people "outside the LENR field" find the production helium unconvincing then please explain how repetition would help? It will cost millions to repeat, yet still remain unconvincing. We already know that the Q/4He ratio is about 30-40 MeV. If that is not convincing why would exactly 23.8 MeV be more so? No theory predicts 23.8 MeV. Nobody expects it (except a few non scientists).

• Doubts persist, obviously, they have been expressed many times over the 25 years since heat/helium was discovered. It's time to nail this, don't you think? Crush the tests.

I think it's time to choose an experiment where the conclusions are beyond reproach, where accuracy is not a relevant factor. Repeating the same errors of the distant past looks pathological to say the least.

• This is just yet another example of a track record a few of us have been pointing out. As a moderator he should know better than invest in such behavior.

• They didn't respond. Their actions prove that the letter is right.
    It means nothing of the such. At most, it means that they are good at sniffing out lawyer-speak.

It meant they were in violation of their contractual agreement to cooperate, and it meant they would not be paid $89 million unless they could come up with good answers. I am sure they realized that.

$89 million is important to Rossi. If he had answers, he would have given them.

Also, this not lawyer speak. This is what any engineer would ask. Or anyone with technical knowledge. As I said, I thought of most of these questions when I reviewed the sample data.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.