Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Isn't there a more cost efficient way to do this research and generate relevant papers than building this environmental disaster/monstrosity known as ITER?

There is now that we have viable high-field HTS. The difference is that ITER will work (badly) and is established tech, whereas new ideas with better HTS are more experimental.

Personally, I've never thought politicians are good at spending science money - you need big prestige projects to attract money - but I'd rather they spent it somehow than have no science.

• From the Preorder Terms & COnditions page on Ecat.com... :)

Warnings: The Customer is not allowed to disassemble or to modify the ECAT SKLed in any way and any modification or disassembling and reassembling will void the warranty. The Customer is aware of the fact that the ECAT technology has been patented.

It is quite interesting, that Rossi states that the E-Cat SKLED is based on his patent on a so called "Fluid Heater" (US9115913B1), filed back in 2012....

Abstract

An apparatus for heating fluid includes a tank for holding fluid to be heated, and a fuel wafer in fluid communication with the fluid. The fuel wafer includes a fuel mixture including reagents and a catalyst, and an electrical resistor or other heat source in thermal communication with the fuel mixture and the catalyst.

What an amazing evolution and ingenious master piece, that all these parts, pieces, water piping, tanks, heat exchangers etc. now fit in this tiny volume of only 6"x4" with a total weight of 200g....abut seems to be a logical milestone after mastering 10000 hand soldered connections ^^

• The Customer is aware of the fact that the ECAT technology has been patented.

It is quite interesting, that Rossi states that the E-Cat SKLED is based on his patent on a so called "Fluid Heater" (US9115913B1), filed back in 2012....

Zorud, he hasn't said (of course!) which patent and it's possible that he has recently filed a patent application that is not yet public - though I can't see anything yet. In any case, this warning is of little concern to users and the SKLed will also undoubtedly infringe other people's patents....although if he is just rebadging existing end-products they might already have appropriate licenses.

• There is now that we have viable high-field HTS. The difference is that ITER will work (badly) and is established tech, whereas new ideas with better HTS are more experimental.

Personally, I've never thought politicians are good at spending science money - you need big prestige projects to attract money - but I'd rather they spent it somehow than have no science.

Planet ITER

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Skeptic

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I could post them there but this Hot

Fusion update is more up to date.

Interview with Dennis Whyte MIT

from 1 year ago.

• A RossiReader (Puppet) does a simple lux-to-watts calculation and estimates the SKLed COP to be about 8. (I haven't checked the numbers).

https://e-catworld.com/2021/09…cat-skled-more-or-less-8/

That is a real reader. Not a puppett. No space before the question mark, and more intelligent than Rossi. Not a layup question about full reads or references in Rossi's paper.

Here is a prototypical puppet:

2021-09-18 10:43 Raphael

@Andrea Rossi

where did you find the reference 17 ?

• I stopped wasting brain cells keeping up with Rossisays a few years ago. Mats Lewan though has a good summary for those like me, where he talks about what has been going on, and what is to come:

https://e-catworld.com/2021/10…cat-products-in-december/

Problem is Lewan just repeats what either RossiSays or worse, what his minions say. Rossi never gave such detailed specs, always saying they will be released later. The worst garbage in his writeup is that the certificators will certify the performance. Hogwash. I used to think Lewan was just gullible but I now consider him stupid as H E double toothpics. How the heck did he get his physics degree?

• Problem is Lewan just repeats what either RossiSays or worse, what his minions say. Rossi never gave such detailed specs, always saying they will be released later. The worst garbage in his writeup is that the certificators will certify the performance. Hogwash. I used to think Lewan was just gullible but I now consider him stupid as H E double toothpics. How the heck did he get his physics degree?

Lewan’s reliability and credibility are zero and we saw how poor is the competence.

• Good for Rossi! He is definitely on the right track - he just needs a suitable containment vessel for his nuclear fusion reactor. This can be arranged with me if he is willing to collaborate with us on it......he has the $$$ after all with his business contacts. Or shall we just go it alone? Alan Smith and Wyttenbach what do you two think????????????????????????????? :) :) :)

• I have the final design for the 'energy saving heater' which is analogous to the energy saving light bulbs ever since the invention of 'light emitting diodes' etc etc. So lets have a test run soon guys if you two at 'ECALOX' are still into working together on it.

• Mud Fossil University at Work.

• Post by miles ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I stopped wasting brain cells keeping up with Rossisays a few years ago. Mats Lewan though has a good summary for those like me, where he talks about what has been going on, and what is to come:

https://e-catworld.com/2021/10…cat-products-in-december/

Better than Mats's summary, for whom interested, we can read the Steven Krivit's large but quite complete recap of the whole A.R. saga http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…nvestigation-Index2.shtml.

Summary stopped in 2016 when he reailzed too to do not waste further resources on that topic.

BTW, in this recap you can find also references to the prevoiuos A.R.'s masterpiece called TEG DOE scam venture. 😁

• Better than Mats's summary, for whom interested, we can read the Steven Krivit's large but quite complete recap of the whole A.R. saga http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…nvestigation-Index2.shtml.

Summary stopped in 2016 when he reailzed too to do not waste further resources on that topic.

BTW, in this recap you can find also references to the prevoiuos A.R.'s masterpiece called TEG DOE scam venture. 😁

Thanks for the refresher. Wow, what a story! Someone should write a book about this.