Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• until regulations were introduced which found the University lacking in some standards.

It's not like one could buy a degree without also earning it, as some people here seem to be insinuating.

On the contrary - if you read in detail the "some standards" it lacked it is pretty clear that you could buy a degree without earning it. Maybe you had to earn 10% of it - better than nothing - but not comparable with normal degrees.

Did you know that the only Western degree possessed by Kim Il-Sung came from Kensington?

https://www.latimes.com/archiv…01-04-me-20809-story.html

Although it stopped short of calling the school a diploma mill, the council found practices that strongly suggest that “little or no rigor or credible academic standards are necessary in order to be awarded an advanced degree at Kensington University.” The school claims more than 6,000 graduates and caters largely to working adults.

In its 13-page ruling, the council reported a long list of problems at Kensington that included the conferring of doctoral degrees after as little as three months’ work, and awarding excessive academic credits for students’ “life experiences,” such as their work history.

The council also said the school kept scant documentation on how academic credit was awarded, had lax academic standards, and allowed students to earn degrees for substandard work and without required courses. Faculty members sometimes were not qualified to teach courses they were assigned.

Suits Rossi down to the ground.

• Reading thousands of comments,and related articles,blogs.

A life long interest in figuring out people and situations.

Sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

I give Rossi 65/35 that is going to succeed with his technology.

It sounds like you won't be crushed to the core if Rossi doesn't have the goods. Me neither.

(So much for being in a cult!)

Yet, if he doesn't have the goods, I for one will be disappointed in Rossi as a human being, because he would have known better, unlike (say) psychopaths who arguably are hardwired to not give a damn about moral repugnancy of deception.

• Reading thousands of comments,and related articles,blogs.

A life long interest in figuring out people and situations.

Sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

I give Rossi 65/35 that is going to succeed with his technology.

If we could turn that into a bet with verifiable time-limited end-point agreed by both, and I was sure you would not mind losing your stake, I'll happily wager you up to $10,000 on this.

• A life long interest in figuring out people and situations.

Having a life long interest in figuring out people, you must have pursued formal education in this field, like say a degree in psychology, or at least logical analysis coursework, right?

Or do you just figure people stuff out on your own, with no training, using hunches, and good old fashioned common sense, just like you do with analyzing Rossi's "science"?

• Having a life long interest in figuring out people, you must have pursued formal education in this field, like say a degree in psychology, or at least logical analysis coursework, right?

Or do you just figure people stuff out on your own, with no training, using hunches, and good old fashioned common sense, just like you do with analyzing Rossi's "science"?

No degree or logical analysis coursework.

I use my own life experience which

are many at my age.Pray a lot.

• No I just got out of the stock market

and took the loss when CV hit.

I could take the bet but don’t need

the hastle.Rules of the bet etc

could get complicated.

Off topic but 51 years ago we where

on the moon.

Always amazed at what those space

people can do.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The rules are very simple: a date limit with Rossi’s miracle product available on the shelves. Elapsed that date, you immediately pay the bet.

Have you fear to loss and you hide?

I have conducted such bets in the past - with people who could lose the money and with me were gentlemen. It is a bit of hassle, and more specifically you need to have a clear and common understanding of the endpoint and conditions. That is why i added all the caveats to my post - they are quuite difficult to overcome.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.