Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The name of next sockpuppet will be "Bingo" that added to Bongo gives the "Bingo Bongo":

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Said the man who had singlehandedly proffered more theories on LENR that grains of sand on the beach, one of them had to be right🤔

I have spent the last 10 years in trying to understand how LENR works. In that time I have traveled down many roads as each LENR experiment that I have come across has exposed some new dots to connect. I now have the satisfaction of knowing that I am very close to the truth about LENR. But during that long journey, there is one truth about human nature that has become apparent to me. If you give a man a fish, he will though it back in your face. He needs to learn how to fish on his own to appreciate what it takes to enjoy that fish at his dinner. I hate to see a hungry man starve. But if he refuses your fish out of pride or stupidity, then what can one do?

• I have spent the last 10 years in trying to understand how LENR works. In that time I have traveled down many roads as each LENR experiment that I have come across has exposed some new dots to connect. I now have the satisfaction of knowing that I am very close to the truth about LENR. But during that long journey, there is one truth about human nature that has become apparent to me. If you give a man a fish, he will though it back in your face. He needs to learn how to fish on his own to appreciate what it takes to enjoy that fish at his dinner. I hate to see a hungry man starve. But if he refuses your fish out of pride or stupidity, then what can one do?

well,

That truth is suspect, I like fish and would never throw it back in your face.

WHEN,

LENR is finally figured out, and IF one of your myriad theories is proven correct,

then we can go fishing.

• I now have the satisfaction of knowing that I am very close to the truth about LENR.

Do you now? You know this? You are bold indeed.

I have met scientists with Nobel laureates and world-class scientists such as Martin Fleischmann and John Bockris. They were less certain of themselves than you are. This does not bode well for your theories. Cold fusion is a highly uncertain field, filled with mistaken observations and junk science. This is typical of a field in the nascent stages of development, where cold fusion remains stuck for lack of funding. People who are certain of themselves in the face of such large uncertainty are usually wrong.

• Do you now? You know this? You are bold indeed.

People who are certain of themselves in the face of such large uncertainty are usually wrong.

MFMP has a large cashe of experimentally derived data that has all come from many and varied LENR active systems. These MFMP videos show how LENR works in detail. This data has come from a wide variety of systems, some of witch are not even considered as LENR systems but definitely are 100% pure LENR. Each show their own individual idiosyncrasies but more importantly they all show a large degree of commonality. I have been holding off on going through this evidence point by point to explain it in detail until "O"day. When MFMP organizes this evidence and presents it, this evidence will surely kill off all vestiges of the fusion meme that has been poisoning LENR for decades. The dawn of the chiral Petal soliton meme is close at hand.

• MFMP has a large cashe of experimentally derived data that has all come from many and varied LENR active systems. These MFMP videos show how LENR works in detail.

As far as I know, the MFMP has not been able to replicate cold fusion. They have not confirmed excess heat. So their videos and data prove nothing about cold fusion.

Have they claimed they replicated? If so, where did they publish this claim?

Your impression of their work is very different from mine. I suspect you are wrong about them, and wrong about your theories. I know that you are completely wrong about Rossi, so I do not trust your judgement.

• As far as I know, the MFMP has not been able to replicate cold fusion. They have not confirmed excess heat. So their videos and data prove nothing about cold fusion.

Both MFMP and LookingForHeat support a robust and vigorous development community that is making remarkable progress in development of active LENR reactions. This community is the new vanguard spearheading the the future of LENR. As the old guard of fusionists gradually die off, the next generation of LENR activists will take over. You obviously do not keep tract of what is new and exciting that is happening in LENR . No problem; just pass on quietly into history unsuccessful and unsung.

• Both MFMP and LookingForHeat support a robust and vigorous development community that is making remarkable progress in development of active LENR reactions.

Not true. They have never claimed they replicated cold fusion. You made that up out of whole cloth. A few times they thought they saw heat, but they always retracted. So they have made no progress, and they have contributed nothing to the field. That is unfortunate, but that's how things are.

If they have claimed a replication, where is it? Where do I find it on their web sites?

You should stop making stuff up. You are not fooling anyone. If your "theories" are based on their work, since their work does not include a single valid replication and it contributes nothing to the field, then your theories have no basis. They are nothing but fantasy and error.

• A problem with LENR researchers is the strong correlation with mental illnesses frequently seen in otherwise very intelligent individuals (apophenia, mania, narcissism...) on a lighter note, check out these string theory jokes. I like the martians cartoon.

https://nige.wordpress.com/col…ry-jokes-anti-depressant/

Moderator, which of these genius associated innuendos do you find offensive and worthy of a banning?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.