Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

You lot have gone so far down the path that Rossi has nothing that you will look pretty silly if he does. Too far to be able to walk it back.

Adrian,

No we would not look silly. If it turns out he has something, no rational person who took the time to review his history...in particular Doral, would think we looked silly. They would agree with us, and marvel how such a dishonest, flawed personality could actually have a world changing technology and do the things he did up until the day it hit the market. There would be hundreds of books published almost overnight, trying to explain why he did what he did. Not one of them would be critical of Shane D., former believer, for turning skeptical.

There would be books about his faithful followers though, and what makes them tick. Get into their head, to understand why they would stick with someone so dishonest and deceitful. It sure was not through any scientific proof they could reference, as there is none, nor was any ever given. You yourself, would be a prime example, as you have yet to give a rational explanation, based on scientific proof, why I should still believe in him.

In fact, you have purposely avoided looking at the proof from Doral that shows he is a conman. That is called burying one's head in the sand. Sounds like a good title for a book.

• "What has he failed to do that he has promised over the last couple of years?

If it is to troublesome for you to go through the "Rossi blog reader" then you may want to go through this list (best read from bottom to top): https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/

You will find plenty anouncement like his one

https://e-catworld.com/2012/01…-begin-in-autumn-of-2012/

Don”t wanna link them all here - it would exceed the text limit for one post anyway.

• It is obvious that Rossi's antics are affecting many of you'll greatly. It might be therapeutic if you'll forget about Rossi. Rossi seems to be well funded and funding will make him imperious to any influence that you'll can heap on him. He is now able to achieve his own destiny for good of ill on his own hook.

• It is obvious that Rossi's antics are affecting many of you'll greatly. It might be therapeutic if you'll forget about Rossi. Rossi seems to be well funded and funding will make him imperious to any influence that you'll can heap on him. He is now able to achieve his own destiny for good of ill on his own hook.

I agree Axil. I would add that Rossi seems to have unusual intuition together with exceptional persistence. The usual suspects here remind me of the doctors, secure in their ignorant consensus, who ignored the discovery of Dr. Semmelweis of what caused child birth infections.

The difference is that it was the hot fusion scientists who delayed the development of LENR, the critics here have little influence on anything.

• Apparently Rossi has said the light is in the range 100-200nm. It's been pointed out this would make it UV.

Sorry I don't know how to link to the relevant post but it's down this thread...

http://e-catworld.com/2018/05/…rossi-about-the-e-cat-sk/

• I have no reason to doubt that the main emission is 200-400 nm.

However even a small percentage of 100 kW in the visible range would be bright.

• I have no reason to doubt that the main emission is 200-400 nm.

However even a small percentage of 100 kW in the visible range would be bright.

The range that Rossi gave us was 100 to 200 nm for the SK spectrum. The heat produced is infrared so the heat is just a very small faction of the total energy output. So is the visible light generation. A good example of how the EMF spectrum falls is the SunCell where most of the energy is also produced in the XUV range. Unlike Mills, Rossi is choosing to waste that XUV and visible energy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXsF49AKpA6tjyGlEdB2vQIzekBYPEhleUlzUZ7qeeHzbWJAfR

• Rossi explains the situation more clearly on his blog.

1. Andrea Rossi May 30, 2018 at 5:08 PM

Rick57:

We measured the peaks in the area between 100 and 200 nm, but the spectrum had lower values also through the whole visible spectrum. When you look at the spectrum of a plasma you do not see a peak perpendicular to a flat line with y=0, but a sawteeth like graph. Another reason of the white light, that is the result of all the visible lambda combined, can be the ecceleration of the electrons of the atoms around the plasma. We were, obviously, not looking where the spectrometer eye was ( too dangerous for the sight ).

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• It seems Rossi is making progress with the E-Cat SK. 100kW even for just a couple of days is quite an achievement,

See Q&A With Andrea Rossi about the E-Cat SK

http://e-catworld.com/2018/05/…rossi-about-the-e-cat-sk/

Maybe others have commented but as Walker tends to remove pro Rossi comments I may have missed them.

Adrian,

Rossi has been making progress since 2011,

He just doesn’t make anything.

• THHuxleynew,

There are ~6 dedicated ad hominem attackers of Rossi here, There are many, many more outside this forum who take the view of wait and see or even support him So it is your opinion that is actually in the minority. The lenr-forum is not the hub of the universe.

Why would Rossi spend the money to build a factory to make reactors that don't work?

I have been away for a while and am just catching up. AA, are you saying that calling Rossi a fraud, a liar, a deceiver, etc. is an ad hominem attack? I would argue that it is not because there is a great deal of evidence, e.g., Rossi's own words in his depositions, to support those charges. To me, an ad hominem attack would be if I called Rossi a racist or bigot without any evidence to support those charges. I don't have any so I won't call him those things (they would generally be irrelevant to this discussion anyhow).

Ad hominem attacks are appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect -- we are not suggesting that people not believe or trust Rossi based solely on our feelings about him, we are suggesting that people not believe or trust Rossi because the positions and arguments that he makes are controverted by his own words and history. We suggest not believing Rossi re: the robot factories, the customers, the contracts, etc. because he has said the same thing repeatedly in the past and then, in his own words, admitted that none of those prior claims were true.

I know other people here have suggested that you read Rossi's depositions -- you really should. If after reading them you still choose to believe in Rossi -- words escape me (I am confident that in your response to this post wherein you belittle and attack me you will most certainly come up with a bon mot about the "words escape me." I look forward to it as I always find your comments most . . . .).

In answer to your question about why would Rossi spend the money for a factory, I, and many here, don't believe he is. I am still catching up on 11 or so pages of posts, but I will predict that you will respond to every question about your "independent information" that you can't discuss it because (a) you agreed to keep it confidential, (b) your sources are subject to NDAs and you don't want to burn them, (c) you are subject to an NDA, (d) the dog ate your paperwork and you forgot your sources and/or (e) all of the above. I am certain I missed one and I look forward to seeing your alibi.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.