Clearance Items

• Official Post

However, the complete description bounds the application of the classification to a special effect: “converting elements or generating isotopes”, so, energy production is not included.

Santilli’s latest published patent application is for “Directional Production of Composite Particle” (which I think is his more recent understanding of what he prior attempted and failed to get a patent for as a directional source of neutrons), and, among many others, also includes the classification G21G7/00.

• Official Post

Gregory Byron Goble, I was adding the Santilli tidbit only to provide an example of other patent having the same classification. No attempt to derail the thread. Nor to imply that Santilli’s patent is directly linked to the patents that are of your interest, albeit to a certain extent they are, if you see how Santilli explains how his inventions work, for which he created a whole extension of QM he calls Hadronic Mechanics.

I know all about Santilli’s alleged craziness and I agree he is very controversial and has gotten involved in several lawsuits and is very prone to start lawsuits, he seems to not like at all being called a crank. Some people think he is a genius, others that he is crazy or worst. You know the saying about when a person is one step ahead, is considered a genius, but if two steps ahead, is a crook.

I have been in contact with him a few weeks ago to enquiry about his health and the status of his companies and he is a very gentle person so I can’t really agree with many acrimonious criticism of his personality that you can find online.

• "Hydrogen can penetrate reversibly a number of metals (Pd, Nb, Ti, Mg, V, etc.), occupy the interstitial sites and cause a large expansion of the crystal lattice. The question that remains surprisingly open after decades of research is whether the kinetics of hydrogen absorption and that of the structural response match each other."

Received: 3 July 2020; Accepted: 5 August 2020; Published: 7 August 2020

• I think he had a run-in with JedRothwell.

He filed a lawsuit against Gene Mallove. It cost Gene thousands of dollars in legal fees, as I recall. The judge finally dismissed the whole thing "with prejudice." Which, I gather, means Santilli could not refile the suit. At one point, Santilli added my name to part of the lawsuit. I never discussed the matter with a lawyer or did anything about it. I do not know anything about Santilli's claims. I know nothing about him, except what I read in the lawsuit. He seemed angry and crazy, so I never bothered to read his scientific claims. I cannot find a copy of the suit that included me, but here is the first part of one filed against various people on July 18, 1999:

LAWSUIT

FILED ON JULY 18, 1999, AT THE U. S. FEDERAL COURT, TAMPA, FLORIDA,

against

E. CONTE et al. (Intern. Univ., Bari, Italy),

E. MALLOVE et al. (editors "Infinite Energy"),

E. PANARELLA et al. (editors "Physics Essays"),

and their INSTITUTIONS-CORPORATIONS

FOR SCIENTIFIC PLAGIARISMS, FRAUDS, AND DECEPTIONS

FOLLOWING REPEATED REFUSALS FOR CORRECTIVE MEASURES

. . .

Defendants,

In this Complaint, by acting pro se as an individual U. S. Citizen under the protection of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, and without any connection, whether explicit or implied, with the institutions or corporations to which he may be affiliated, Plaintiff SANTILLI hereby sues Defendants, CONTE, PIERALICE, LIBERO ISTITUTO UNIVERSITARIO INTERNAZIONALE, an Italian administrative conduit, MALLOVE, DELLO RUSSO, PHIPPS, COLD FUSION TECHNOLOGY, a New Hampshire Corporation, PANARELLA, CHARBONNEAU, ROBINSON, ALFT, INC., a Canadian corporation, because of severe injuries, damages, and losses suffered due to:

1) "Plagiarism", hereinafter defined as copying physics equations, texts and definitions whose copyright is owned by Plaintiff without the quotation of such origination;

2) "Frauds", hereinafter defined as stealing theories originated and developed by the Plaintiff without the quotation of such a paternity;

3) "Deception", herinafter defined as the premeditated intent to cause the deceptive belief of the paternity of physical theories originated and developed by the Plaintiff. . . .

and blah, blah, blah . . .

There are a few other people in the cold fusion business who are prone to filing lawsuits. When you quote their work or ask questions, they respond by threatening a lawsuit. I recommend you steer clear of them.

• Errr I think you should all be a little bit more respectful of Sir Professor Ruggero M. Santilli.

Very few Italians (or foreigners in general for that matter) have ever been given a full knighthood by the queen.

Then even fewer have the gall to deem themselves a professor.

• Another Wyttenfact. Examples, anyone? I can't think of any.

Seit 05:45 wird zurückgeschossen : Just for the undereducated spin doctor in permant rant mode...

These are the straws from which you and fellow conspiracy theorists, alone, are likely to draw conclusions. You seem not to have understood the point of Zeuss's "join dots to make a dragon" picture.

Only dumb people do comment dumb posts with a more dumb response. A Swiss company long time ago was announced to deliver the missing piece...

• = Wyttenfact confirmed!

I knew this will trigger Zeus 04:45 .... It's always important to see who support spin doctors...

But this forum seems to treat THH as a rare species that needs UN protection.

To repeat it once more: Most conspiracy theories are invented/constructed by deep state! Mass destruction weapen in Irak, Start of WWII, 9/11, Assange, Nawalni, Pearl Harbor the honey pot just to name a few.

• O.K. Boomer... Try to make more sense please.

Navalni poisoned himself? Pearl Harbour was an inside job?

Iraq WMD was an excuse/casus belli, or is the conspiracy theory that they really did exist?

Assange? Are we reduced to single word arguments now? :S

Start of WW2? I think you are confusing a false flag operation, ie. an excuse, with a conspiracy theory. Or was Gleiwitz really perpetrated by the Poles?

Although, well done for not mentioning Jews for once.

• Official Post

... "Sir Professor Ruggero M. Santilli"

I have known that Santilli's research had a "classified" aspect since I became aware of his existence, around 2007. Many discount Santilli as a crank and a trigger happy frivolous lawsuit maker, and I agree he has a complex character and can't help get himself involved in such inane things, and has a track record of not being succesfull in them. But he is not at all to be discounted in terms of his scientific contributions, he has been saying for decades now what others are just beginning to realize. He has not all the anwers, who does, but his greatest sin has been trying to overcome the limitations of QM, and that granted him the pariah quality he now has no other choice but to enjoy.

• Official Post

I sent the Santilli patent and a couple of papers to a friend, who is a high power experimental physicist (ex Lawrence Livermore and Berkeley). His comment was 'this is madness, but I see splashed of pure genius all over it'.

This instantly brought to the surface of my mind something that happened in the early days of the Steorn forum (the open one that used the Vanilla chat software with the "whispers" that were the equivalent of the PM). One of the commenters there was a "Dr. Mike" who claimed to be a Dr. in Plasma Physics. I asked openly in the forum what he did think about Santilli's Ideas, and he "whispered" back to me that in his opinion Santilli had been born too early, that science would eventually rediscover his work in a couple of centuries.

That was tantalizing.

• Reminds me of the guy that merged a butter knife into a stone with no heat, it was the most interesting phenomena i have ever seen.

just imagine dissimilar metals merged on the surface area of a ball as it is submerged in a reactive substance,

that would be even more interesting,

• The Trump effect

No RCT here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.