Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• What Shane said ... plus:

Alan, What is your take on the DOD/CERL thermoelectric converter affair? You don't think that THAT was a scam?

• There is no Rossi's clan. The papers were signed by University Professors and the Swedish group is making research in that topic as Alan referred.

Insulting people will not make you right. Normally who insults others have no arguments.

And then?

Anyone knows that also professors make mistakes.

Who claim on web his miracolistic and disruptive technology from 10 years without scientific evidences?

Did Alan referred about Rossi's group researches?

Yes?

What? Where are the evidences?

(no words or speculations, but verifiable proofs)

Show these proves or your word are like chatters.

• Where are the due scientific and verifiable evidences after 10 years of Rossi's "says"?

Papers and TPRs (full of "mistakes") written and signed by members of his clan are not.

Which clan? Mr. Cook, the Swedish professors, Gullstrom, Levi, Focardi ... do you think they're all part of a clan created to tease people? In recent years, Rossi's technology has been tested by various people, all competent, and the results obtained were positive. I'm sorry for you if you can not accept this reality, but I think it's a problem of yours.

• Which clan? Mr. Cook, the Swedish professors, Gullstrom, Levi, Focardi ... do you think they're all part of a clan created to tease people? In recent years, Rossi's technology has been tested by various people, all competent, and the results obtained were positive. I'm sorry for you if you can not accept this reality, but I think it's a problem of yours.

Nobody of those professors produced scientific evidence neither independent verification.

Cook (Department of Informatics :D ) wrote just another miracolistic "nuclear theory", none verifiable proof has been provides of his claim.

Peer review buried TPRs because they contain big errors. So what technology are you talking?

If you don't see the lacking of substance during all these years it's really a yours problem.

• A

"Dr. Qin comes to Rimon from Industrial Heat, a start-up company engaged in nuclear energy research and development, where she served as in-house counsel. In that role, Dr. Qin worked with the engineering team to establish the company’s IP program, developing a multi-prong IP strategy aimed at protecting the company’s interests in its innovations and trade secrets."

B

"Dr. Qin has many years of experience as a patent attorney handling all aspects of patent prosecution and procurement for Fortune 500 companies, universities, start-ups, and individual inventors. Prior to joining Stein IP, Dr. Qin was an in-house counsel at a start-up company engaged in nuclear energy research and development. As an in-house counsel, Letao helped establish the company’s IP program and built from scratch a sizable patent portfolio, Dr. Qin also worked at two IP boutique law firms where her practice focused on electrical and telecommunication technologies, computer software, optical instruments, and medical devices."

C

"Before joining the legal profession, Dr. Qin worked at two leading engineering companies, IBM and Nortel Networks, as a computer engineer for a number of years. Dr. Qin holds a doctorate in astrophysics and studied under Dr. Tsuruta, who was one of the very few female astrophysicists in the 1940s and after whom a neutron star was named. In graduate school at Montana State University, Dr. Qin was involved in the astrophysics research group and received her doctoral degree after her pioneer work studying effects of strong magnetic fields on neutron star thermal evolution. She attended the extremely competitive University of Science and Technology of China, after ranking second in the Hunan province on the National College Entrance Exam. She received her B.S. in physics from the University of Science and Technology of China and her J.D. from Boston College Law School, cum laude. She is a member of the Massachusetts bar and the USPTO. Letao is a native of China. She speaks and writes Mandarin fluently."

• Official Post

In Italy, as it is to a lesser extent in the USA the garbage business under the influence of some very dubious entities. Italian gangs like the Calabrian N'ghedra are active in the recycling (and dumping) business as far north as Milan. I suspect that they had some influence over the Petrolfragon affair, but not in a good way.

Alan,

I agree with everything you said except the last part: "they (organized crime) had some influence over the Petroldrago affair, but not in a good way". It could very well be *they* were in on it with Rossi. I could make a good argument for that, but something tells me it would not be well received by the mods.

• In Italy, as it is to a lesser extent in the USA the garbage business under the influence of some very dubious entities. Italian gangs like the Calabrian N'ghedra are active in the recycling (and dumping) business as far north as Milan. I suspect that they had some influence over the Petrolfragon affair, but not in a good way.

Yes exactly, Rossi probably was disturbing those criminal gangs and payed a price for that.

• Which mistakes ? Which errors ?

The only to see those "errors and mistakes" are the people with an agenda and/or pathoskeptic.

Double LOL! It seems that you never read critics about TPRs. I suggest do it, obviously if you are able to understand the matter.

Oh, sorry this is not in the agenda of hoax supporters :D :D :D

• Considering you do not think Doral was a scam, and I know it was,

Did you really know that ? Show the proofs !

Should I remind you that the Doral test was perfectly ok for IH during all the year and that Darden had invited investors and rose money from it ?

And again Rossi was found innocent. No crimes. So all your post is a complete nonsense and a false reasoning.

• Double LOL! It seems that you never read critics about TPRs.

Oh yes I have read that critics and even read the critics to that. All the critics to the TPRs resulted to be just garbage.

I see that you find all that very funny but I think that is quite serious.

I should remember you that IH before paying 11 M$ had done its own test with positive resuts?

• I should remember you that IH before paying 11 M$ had done its own test with positive resuts?

This is the world ele, sometimes also scammers and fraudsters get money when meet the appropriate deceiveable subject.

• @DW

You MUST have decent trade secrets to protect them. You MUST have a PhD astrophysicist IP attorney fluent in mandarin to secure them in China. You MUST have an in house chemical squad to round off technical corners. I don't love narratives arranged in retrospect.

http://h1bdata.info/lca.php?id…OR%20ANALYTICAL%20CHEMIST

End Date (mm/dd/yyyy) 08/31/2019
  • You blame lawyers expenses. Why not IP protection ones, if (as you declare) your IP is void?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kenneth Kocher September 1, 2017 at 8:33 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

1- On your quest to achieve Sigma 5 stability, how far along do you think you are: 25,50,75% or more?

2- Who decides when Sigma 5 has been achieved?

Is this the Sigma 5 calculation procedure of his Mathematical calcula?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.