What is the maximum energy that LENR can accumulate.

• After 5 years of IH development, Rossi's 1 Doral Mwatt reactor fell apart and Rossi had to moved on to his current plasma based approach.

That is not what Rossi said. His report said the thing worked perfectly from day 1 to the end. It even produced heat on days when Rossi says it was turned off and disassembled.

I think you must make this stuff up. Your version does not agree with what anyone else claims. I.H. did not say it fell apart. Rossi's data shows it did not fall apart. Depending on how gullible you are, the data either shows that it worked the same way -- the EXACT same way -- every day, or it shows the reactor never worked at all.

Granted, you have not looked at Rossi's data or I.H.'s claims, so you can dream up any you version of events you like. But still . . . where did you get this weird idea?

• How do you know what particles are produced in your reactors...you haven't looked for them.

Ah, but the particles have not looked for Alan, have they? He is still among the living.

Okay actually, he said they did look for particles. Every cold fusion researcher I know has a radiation alarm parked next to the experiment. Not a single detector has gone off as far as I know. But I wouldn't want to visit an experiment without one.

Cold fusion researchers understand 20th century physics. They all know that fusion at the levels they sometimes measure should produce fatal levels of radiation. The skeptics have reminded them a million times. This is called the dead graduate student problem. That is to say: Why aren't the grad students dead? I hope that eventually some theorist Poo-bah from On High announces that we don't need to worry, cold fusion cannot produce dangerous radiation. It produces only heat, so we can relax and put away those radiation alarms, and build cold fusion cars.

• Rossi found the limits of COP expansion for water phase change abuse.

Rossi found the limits of IR camera emissivity abuse.

Rossi found the limits of power measurement abuse (the most unconvincing Stockholm demo is the pinnacle).

Rossi (mid-Doral escapade) discovered plasma and colour temperature abuse.

Combined with power measurement abuse, plasma and colour temperature abuse has nearly, (limited mostly by pure gall), unlimited COP expansion possibilities.

This new cake can be iced over with pure linear growth by using multiple mismeasurement units, like the many required (limited by almost pure gall) in a multimegawatt energy pump.

• That is not what Rossi said. His report said the thing worked perfectly from day 1 to the end. It even produced heat on days when Rossi says it was turned off and disassembled.

I think you must make this stuff up. Your version does not agree with what anyone else claims. I.H. did not say it fell apart. Rossi's data shows it did not fall apart. Depending on how gullible you are, the data either shows that it worked the same way -- the EXACT same way -- every day, or it shows the reactor never worked at all.

Granted, you have not looked at Rossi's data or I.H.'s claims, so you can dream up any you version of events you like. But still . . . where did you get this weird idea?

Rossi is honest as follows:

1. Frank Acland November 6, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Dear Andrea,

1. So far, how much more reliable is the E-Cat QX compared to the E-Cat reactors used in the 1 MW plant you ran for the year-long test?

2. When you say that after inspection you found that the 1 MW plant was “ready to die” do you mean the reactors, or other components of the plant?

Thank you,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi November 7, 2017 at 8:50 AM

Frank Acland:

I do not see how a demo could be a “last chance”!

Warm Regards,

A.R

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Gabriel berra November 3, 2017 at 5:59 PM

The results of the 1 year 1 MW test seem impressive ! I appreciate that you think the QX will me much better but with COP of about 80 it would appear that the original ECat set up was good enough to be attractive and marketable. All the best

2. Andrea Rossi November 3, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Gabriel Berra:

No, because to get that result I had to live 352 days inside it 16 hours per day, from 6 P.M. to 10 A.M of the following day, and two other persons, one engineer and one electrician, had to cover from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., not to mention when I had to stay for 20 hours and the others of the Team had to reach me in the middle of the night for problems . It was a prototype, not a product, but the experience we made with it has generated the QX. We had strong problems and probably, from what we analyzed after the stop from all the components, it was close to die in short time after the end of the test. It was not ready to be a product, but it was a dam good prototype, by means of which an enormous experience has been made.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Axil,

Come on, he said to make it work "I had to live 352 days inside it 16 hours/day, from 6pm to 10am". That was inside a 1MW inferno, with no ventilation, and no active heat exhaust system in place. Even his own hired expert, said those conditions would kill anyone near the plant, much less inside it.

And also, your quotes are from well after the test, and even after the lawsuit was settled. His comments *during* the test period, were all systems were a go for launch. The only reason he made the comments you reference, was to cover for him abandoning the LT Ecat technology. You and others swallowed it, hook, line, and sinker.

Lame. You have to do better than this.

• Ah, but the particles have not looked for Alan, have they? He is still among the living.

Okay actually, he said they did look for particles. Every cold fusion researcher I know has a radiation alarm parked next to the experiment. Not a single detector has gone off as far as I know. But I wouldn't want to visit an experiment without one.

Cold fusion researchers understand 20th century physics. They all know that fusion at the levels they sometimes measure should produce fatal levels of radiation. The skeptics have reminded them a million times. This is called the dead graduate student problem. That is to say: Why aren't the grad students dead? I hope that eventually some theorist Poo-bah from On High announces that we don't need to worry, cold fusion cannot produce dangerous radiation. It produces only heat, so we can relax and put away those radiation alarms, and build cold fusion cars.

The particles in question are not fundamental particles. they are emergent particles better know as Quasiparticles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasiparticle

Solids are made of only three kinds of particles: electrons, protons, and neutrons. Quasiparticles are none of these; instead, each of them is an emergent phenomenon that occurs inside the solid. Therefore, while it is quite possible to have a single particle (electron or proton or neutron) floating in space, a quasiparticle can only exist inside interacting many-particle systems (primarily solids).

In condensed matter physics, the major area of study is Quasiparticles. In LENR. these Quasiparticles can exist independently of the solid that they emerge from. Some of these Quasiparticles can grow to be macro-sized and some experimenters have seen them with their unaided eyes.

The tracks that these Quasiparticles leave are called strange radiation. For example, many past LENR researchers have come across these Quasiparticles that have been called the poly-neutrons (John fisher), and the 'Dropleton'. I also have to mention the EVO by Ken Shoulders.

• Rossi could not look insides of the reactors until after the trial. The reactors were evidence. Rossi did work long hours bit he based himself inside a air conditioned trailer. Much of the QX design work was done in that trailer. You should read Rossi's posts to get your info straight.

• Official Post

Rossi could not look insides of the reactors until after the trial. The reactors were evidence. Rossi did work long hours bit he based himself inside a air conditioned trailer. Much of the QX design work was done in that trailer. You should read Rossi's posts to get your info straight.

He, West, and Fabiani, were in and out of the 1MW plant also. They actually preferred being in there, rather than the air conditioned control container, because it was cooler.

• Regarding: " Next in line for my cold fusion lab bench will be putting the reactions inside of practical devices that will resemble ordinary compact fluorescent light bulbs. My work on dusty compact fluorescent fusion in past experiments and my recent breakthroughs here in London show that ‘Simple Kilowatt’ cold fusion bulb/heaters are near to hand."

This is very good news. Russ is the first developer that I know of who is following Rossi's QX/SK High-intensity discharge lamp reactor architecture. This move should avoid all of the failure modes that come with the non-plasma architecture.

• Keith Fredericks has calculated the energy released by monopole based strange radiation that Keith has produced and also by other researchers included in the studies of Urutskoev, et.al, Ivoilov, Rodionov and Savvatimova10, Priem et.al and Bardout et.al, Lochak, and Adamenko and Vysotskii. More recently, this type of particle track has also been seen by both MFMP and LION. LION has posted that he has seen a macro sized particle visible with his unaided eyes as a black body moving across a bright nickel surface.

Strange indeed. Perhaps the macro-sized particle observation is an artifact caused by musca domestica?

• Keith Fredericks has calculated the energy released by monopole based strange radiation that Keith has produced and also by other researchers included in the studies of Urutskoev, et.al, Ivoilov, Rodionov and Savvatimova10, Priem et.al and Bardout et.al, Lochak, and Adamenko and Vysotskii. More recently, this type of particle track has also been seen by both MFMP and LION. LION has posted that he has seen a macro sized particle visible with his unaided eyes as a black body moving across a bright nickel surface.

Strange indeed. Perhaps the macro-sized particle observation is an artifact caused by musca domestica?

The size and power density of a bose condensate from experiment

pq0770304001.jpg

• This poster presented at ICCF shows that the "active LENR agent" that is produced in Russ's fuel can exist and be active in a plasma at 7,000C. What is interesting to me is that the plasma produces gamma when it is initially produced at the electrodes, but as plasma plume moves forward in a supersonic beam, the gamma emissions reduce to 20% in a very short time(100 cm).

HIGH-ENERGETIC METAL NANO-CLUSTER PLASMOID AND
    ITS SOFT X-RADIATION
    Klimov A., Grigorenko A., Efimov A., Sidorenko M.,Soloviev A., Tolkunov B., Evstigneev N., Ryabk ov O

http://www.newinflow.ru/pdf/Klimov_Poster.pdf

cleardot.gif

• In one year's time Russia will recognize LENR as an officially sanctioned branch of science.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Strange radiation is to be described and discussed during the 25th Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball Lightning conference

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.