Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter—a more informal general discussion thread

• New preprint paper by Leif Holmlid:

Condensed Hydrogen Matter H(L), Metallic Hydrogen H(1) and Ultradense Hydrogen H(0) in the Solar System

Condensed Hydrogen Matter H(L), Metallic Hydrogen H(1) and Ultradense Hydrogen H(0) in the Solar System

Abstract

Ultra-dense hydrogen H(0) is the most stable form of hydrogen that exists. Its properties have been measured and reported in numerous experimental papers. Since it also is the densest material in the Solar system, it is expected that a large inner part of the giant planets is of this type of matter. The density of H(0) agrees with the density of these planets. The well-studied annihilation processes in H(0) release energy at much lower temperatures than those needed for fusion, so they can provide the heat generated in e. g. Jupiter. Since H(0) easily transforms to metallic hydrogen H(1) and superconductive H(l), the magnetic fields of the giant planets can be caused by these fluid conductive materials. The variability of the Great Red Spot on Jupiter (sometimes white, sometimes dark red) can be understood as due to variable stimulated deexcitation of rotational transitions in H(0). These transitions have been studied and resolved in the laboratory. The RF signals from Jupiter agree with rotational transitions in H(l) pairs and in planar H(l) clusters with relatively small l values. Also other bodies in the solar system, in particular asteroids and comets, are proposed to have a similar composition. The IR emission spectra of comets agree with H(l) (Holmlid, Icarus 2006). The explosive behaviour of asteroids and comet nuclei indicates that they contain H(l).

• Is ultra dense hydrogen in solar system the neuron star? or quark star?

I do not think that ultra dense hydrogen exist in the metal so not related to cold fusion.

neutron does not exist but it is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit, so neutron star is actually proton star or quark star.

I strongly recommend that you should understand the correct nucleus model and neutron model if you discus proton in the sun.

• Is ultra dense hydrogen in solar system the neuron star? or quark star?

Holmlid suggests it's found in the core of gas giants (e.g.Jupiter, as in the paper linked above), inside stars like the sun and the solar corona, even formed from hydrogen inside the Earth, etc.

I do not think that ultra dense hydrogen exist in the metal so not related to cold fusion.

Holmlid believes it's related to cold fusion, and that it can be inside metals as well, possibly often observed simply as dissolved hydrogen. https://www.sciencedirect.com/…60319921008144?via%3Dihub :

neutron does not exist but it is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit, so neutron star is actually proton star or quark star.

Maybe. But this isn't strictly related with Holmlid's work, so bringing it up is probably as useful as Cherepanov's suggestion that the electric charge doesn't exist.

Loosely related, from the supplementary file (appendix) here: https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-493124/v1 :

• This might fit better here than elsewhere- article from LPP Fusion about plasmoid structures. Scraped from ECW.

https://www.lppfusion.com/storage/LPPFusion-Report-March-16-pt-2-v1.pdf

Plasma structures that are confined by their own magnetic fields, called plasmoids, are central

to LPPFusion’s approach to fusion energy generation. It is in the dense, hot plasmoids that

the fusion reactions in our FF-2B device take place. Researchers have long known that plasmoids

are formed in nature at much larger astrophysical scales in the sun’s atmosphere, in the

formation of stars, all the way up to giant quasars. We’ve used observation of astrophysical

objects to create our theories of plasmoids and filament in our dense plasma focus device (DPF).

We imitate nature as the fastest path to fusion.

As we prepare for experiment this year with pB11 fuel, we know that important things will be

quite different for our micron-sized plasmoids than for giant ones in solar flares. For one thing,

quantum effects will be much more important.

But now, exciting new experiments at much smaller scales, probing the structure of neutrons

and protons, have raised the possibility that plasmoid-like objects may exist at those scales as

well. Indeed, it’s even possible, although far from established, that plasmoids may be central

to the nature of the nuclear fusion energy that drives the sun, the stars, and the entire

universe.

These new discoveries will help us at LPPFusion to scale UP predictions from the very

small, where quantum effects dominate, as well as from the very large. We think this will

speed our work with hydrogen-boron ( pB11) fusion fuel in the coming year, and open up

new opportunities for collaboration with other researchers at the cutting edge of basic and

applied research.

• I haven't seen this linked or discussed before:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4427691 (preprint)

Nature of Spontaneous Signal and Detection of Radiation Emitted from Hydrogen Rydbergmatter

Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen, Sveinn Olafsson

Quote from Abstract

We report on radiation and spontaneous radiation emitted from a chamber containing a Hydrogen Rydberg Matter. The emitted isotropic radiation is generated or penetrates a 3 mm thick steel wall and several meters of air. The radiation can be detected in a simple photoelectric multiplier (PM) detector with aluminum foil covering the front end of the PM tube. The experimental setup, detector construction, detector response when the chamber is activated by gas loading, and laser excitation is reported. Gamma, X-Ray sensitivity, and pulse shape are further examined to characterize the emitted radiation. The experimental setup is a replication of the reactor and detection system setup reported by Prof. Leif Holmlid at Gothenburg University. The results presented here were recorded over the past four years, and the radiation show all indications of being x-rays and verifies some of the results published on radiation emission from Hydrogen Rydberg Matter.

They also made this test:

• Thanks can , this was just published yesterday! and is very exciting to read it. Perhaps Storms may find it interesting to

the discussion going on his thread. Rydberg matter is clearly an state of matter where electrons behave in interesting ways.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Just had now time to take a closer look, I guess Dr. Holmlid won't be happy that his replicators say the muon hypothesis is not valid, but his loss is our gain as now they provide interesting proof that Rydberg matter alone with or without laser stimulation can emit X ray radiation, where have we seen this before?

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• ?The text may need modification..or is the contradiction for effect.

"

This highest bremsstrahlung of 50 keV corresponds to channel 800, whereas the shoulder

at channel 200 corresponds to 21 keV X-Rays. We can conclude from figure 10 that the PMT detector set

up with aluminum foil acts as a simplified primitive low energy resolution X-Ray detector. The most likely

cause of the spontaneous radiation from the active chamber is therefore X-Rays.

"However, this conclusion is in fact impossible since the active chamber has no ongoing excitation with

laser or high voltage. Hydrogen has only entered a particular catalyst, and X-Ray emission from such a

chemical process is generally regarded as an impossibility.

Next we have to add the pulse shape observations. The radiation emitted from the active chamber can

come in bursts of multiple events within an event, as shown in figure 12. One raw pulse can contain up to

6-9 individual faster peaks indicating that the emitted radiation also is a combination or succession of pulse

trains, packets, or clusters. We do not see random smaller amplitude pulses between the main pulse clusters.

From this, we can only conclude that the we are most likely observing X-Rays bunches coming as random

events from the chamber."

The interesting result is that deuterium (vizaviz hydrogen) increases the radiation intensity and level

up to around 50 keV

• Just had now time to take a closer look, I guess Dr. Holmlid won't be happy that his replicators say the muon hypothesis is not valid, but his loss is our gain as now they provide interesting proof that Rydberg matter alone with or without laser stimulation can emit X ray radiation, where have we seen this before?

The no-muon idea has been floating around for a good while from the same authors, as far as I know.

Even in the LENR-Forum interviews from a while back Sveinn Olafsson made it clear that he wasn't convinced at all he was seeing muons.

• Even in the LENR-Forum interviews from a while back Sveinn Olafsson made it clear that he wasn't convinced at all he was seeing muons.

He is still of that opinion. I think this idea came about because the protons in the Holmlid experiment pass through the thin carbon layer formed on the catalyst. Passing a proton bean through a thin layer of carbon is the classic method used in muon-beam generators.

• The no-muon idea has been floating around for a good while from the same authors, as far as I know.

Even in the LENR-Forum interviews from a while back Sveinn Olafsson made it clear that he wasn't convinced at all he was seeing muons.

I was aware of that, but this was still another hypothesis and under research. Now they are stating that they have disproven the hypothesis of Holmlid.

• The no-muon idea has been floating around for a good while from the same authors, as far as I know.

Of course they produce muons... The signal increases if you add layers upfront the PMT. This only happens if particles are transformed during the passing of the foil. Also 50Mev is impossible without Pions!

The problem with the Zeiner-Gundersen, Sveinn Olafsson approach is the inadequate setup. You need 6 meters to the PMT to allow Kaons to fully decay. With 2 meters they get a random mixture of Kaons (Pions/Muons) coupling with foil/steel PMT etc..

Of course such a long tube is costly.

• Is it possible that the radiation emitted by UDH originates from the process of protium to deuterium? I've seen mention that because the nucleus and electron are so close that they are considered neutron-like, they may be captured by other nuclei. Could it be that in UDH a neutron-like reaction of a proton to an electron to another proton to form deuterium (and a neutrino) is taking place?

• Could it be that in UDH a neutron-like reaction of a proton to an electron

No basic fusion is aneutronic. The neutron is not a key building block of matter - one of the big mistakes in the standard model. E.g. 4-He contains no neutrons. We often see an Xray spectrum from H*/D*-clusters. Mostly due to recombination induced by CF energy transfer.

• Could it be that in UDH a neutron-like reaction of a proton to an electron to another proton to form deuterium (and a neutrino) is taking place?

Almost! There are unit particles that are very small but they are not neutral particles, but each unit is a dipole. Of course, a dipole cannot be distinguished from a neutral particle except as the relative speed between particles increases or the distance between particles decreases. As a good guess this smallest particle will adhere to itself, can divide to positive and negative, and combinations of this unit particle leads to all other particles. Those combinations would then explain the families of standard model and the periodic table.

This small unit particle, an electron, a proton and energy combine to produce a neutron. The combination starts with the unit particle, an electron and energy forming a string. The energy in the combination is equal to n2(`13.6 eV) where n is an integer quantum number. These energy spectra are observed in hydrogen recombination and are called phat photons by Pharis Williams. If one puts n=240 into the phat equation above, one finds the energy is equal to the mass difference between a proton and a neutron. That is because the mass of a unit particle is insignificant in comparison to the mass of a neutron or proton.

As a string the unit particle can not separate from the electron regardless of the energy put into their combination. By swinging a unit particle at relativistic speeds about an electron a warp field is created. The electron is no longer an electron but rather a R-electron. R-electrons attract R-electrons due to the warp of time-space. A cluster of R-electrons would then be an EVO. Further, when a R-electron is combined with a proton, then the warp field extends to the hydrogen atom which causes the atom to become denser. Hence, a UDH in an n state of 240 resembles a neutron.

The gravitational field of an EVO can be modeled by doing a force balance on an R-electron at the escape horizon. At the escape horizon the R-electron neither falls into the EVO due to electro-gravity nor escapes due to Coulomb repulsion. Since, the EVO is composed only of R-electrons, since R-electrons have almost exactly the same mass and charge as electrons, one can use the force balance and solve for the electro-gravitational constant which is Ge = kqe2/me2. k is Coulomb's constant, qe is the charge of an electron and me is the mass of an electron. Hence, electro-gravity is about 42 orders of magnitude stronger than Universal gravity.

The energy distribution of within an EVO is governed by electro-gravity and by phat states. Particles which escape an EVO must have at least the escape velocity or higher. Hence, one finds an amazing result from Ed Storms of a distribution of energy of particles from an LENR reaction. The peaks in the distribution are E = n2 (.0457 MeV).

The input energy 794 V sets the size of the EVOs and hence the escape velocity but escape velocity is still dependent on the phat equation also. What is important is that energy distribution at the escape horizon reaches energies sufficiently high to cause nuclear reactions. So, these reactions are not low energy or cold nor do they overcome the coulomb barrier to fusion in some novel way.

When doing "LENR" by electrolysis with metal hydrides, lattice imperfections create resonance cavities which collect the specific wavelengths that the phat equation predicts will cause "LENR" by creating R-electrons/UDH. Clusters of UDHs have been measured by Miley et al. These cluster act the same way the hydrogen infested EVO of Ed Storms do. However, clusters in metals cause more fusion of metal in the lattice to itself than hydrogen to hydrogen fusion. When metals (Ni or Pd) fuse they produce elements that will fission. The majority of the transmutation results from fission.

The major disadvantage of fusion due to electro-gravity is that the energy from the fusion and/or fission is captured by the extreme gravity of the cluster of an R-electron produced planetoid. For example, a very precise and accurate mass balance and stoichiometry of intermediate fusion data from Santilli reveals that mass loss due to transmutation should have produced in two minutes, in magnitude, about 96 million BTU but only produced about 3000 BTU.

The mystery of the missing energy leads us to Matsumoto. When an electro-gravity cluster is capturing the energy from the nuclear reactions, it is converting energy to mass as phat energy bound in warp field(s). Matsumoto found that cold fusion produced a unique form of radiation which produced images rather that tracks on photographic film.

To produce an image the radiation, needs to be a light source that is captured by the interface of the film. The light source then radiates to develop grain by grain an image. By analyzing these images, Matsumoto decides that the radiation is neutron stars created by electronuclear gravity that collapse into blackholes which electro-gravity blackholes are a source of radiation. The radiation is something like Hawking radiation.

One can verify if electro-gravity blackholes are produced from R-electron based neutrons because these "pseudo" neutrons would exist in countable numbers. Further, electro-gravity blackholes would radiate out of existence and produce an image which would be sized as integer values of a number of "pseudo" neutrons from which they were composed. You can look up the images, measure them and produce the graph yourself. Here is what I got.

Rs is a calculated Schwarzschild radius for the electro-gravity blackhole which is based on some assumptions and use of the electro-gravitational constant in place of the universal gravitational constant. It would seem that Matsumoto is justified in claiming photographs of blackholes.

It follows that electro-gravity-based fusion/fission produces as it primary output a radiation that is consistent with radiation from blackholes as its major product.

Further one can use the Schwarzschild equation with a focus on an "in everything particle" to predict that these "in everything" particles are radiation from electro-gravity blackholes. This means that the "strange" radiation from "LENR" would have mass and can convert to energy to develop grain by grain an image.

The conversion of mass to energy is a form of electrochemistry, so the LEC is likely a result of this electrochemistry.

I realize this post is rather long, but I though most you might like a model that ties the various threads in this forum together. I tried to keep it short and focused. I could provide links to other threads to provide more details.

• https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/pl…re=true&from=share_record ing_detail&continueMode=true&componentName=rec-play&originRequestUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Frec %2Fshare%2FVIwOO4hrnjo_muAH5_2JM4uM7See_gQJ5yRDtKCiLx31-g9xwEvvI7V7-CgdC1g.lOFjVwrwqekOBqeq my talk at 25 minutes, check out this category.

There is a movie where the discharge took place. My reactor was based on diodes, which broke during the experiments. After this explosion, one diode hit nearby at a distance of 5 meters, this was electrogravity. How to determine its speed, etc. I don’t know, but it was, these diodes are visible on the video, look at my films on YouTube, there are a lot of them.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• The major disadvantage of fusion due to electro-gravity is that the energy from the fusion and/or fission is captured by the extreme gravity of the cluster of an R-electron produced planetoid.

I can only propose that you once do the calculations and may be afterwards you will understand that gravity at the nuclear radius is a very weak force! Do not forget that the constant (G) is defined by Kg and you have to warp it down to a proton...

• I can only propose that you once do the calculations and may be afterwards you will understand that gravity at the nuclear radius is a very weak force! Do not forget that the constant (G) is defined by Kg and you have to warp it down to a proton...

Yes. But Ge is 42 orders of magnitude greater than G. See prior post.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.