Followed LENR since 2014, Then pretty much gave up.

• I followed a lot of Rossi, the 1Megawatt trailer, several of the other companies working on a system. After about 4 years of all promises and no product, I pretty much let it go.

I received an alert this morning and so here I am.

Is there any product yet that has actually produced energy for a month without having an input power also applied?

Is Rossi still relevant?

Is it still just a pie in the sky idea?

I would love to see it happen,but it's been over 9 years and what is there?

Heck I was ready to buy that $1,000 unit at home Depot that was promised.

• Actually it's been over 100 years, so 9 years is 'but an afternoon.' Things are looking interesting, replicability/reliability is still the problem, and in the absence of a single definitive theory it is hard to make progress.

But some of us keep working, because it (perhaps) offers some hope of mankind surviving as a species.

• Did IH pay you to restore his image ? :saint:

• Set your alarm for 2031-03-05 then check back especially if you are a big Rossi fan.

• What you don't realize is that Rossi no longer does LENR according to him. He is WAY more advanced than everyone else according to his cult members. His papers have the 4th highest number of full reads after the Bible, Quran, and the 1972 Cosmopolitan "Burt Reynolds" issue.

• I would love to see it happen,but it's been over 9 years and what is there?

Rossi-type voyeurism is a waning pastime...

No HomeDepot products ..yet ..

maybe CAINZ, Makeman, Kanseki in Japan.. sometime after the Tokyo Olympics

if you can't find a LENR space heater console yourself

with a TOTO washlet. good for flaccid sphincters

or some Kirin beer. better for other things

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thomas Grimshaw.

Never give up.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.