The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Grade 2 Titanium is flammable in normal air at > 620 C, and will burn in pure nitrogen at > 800 C. It reacts with chlorine and other halogens at > 550 C

The 10 yen coin behaved the same way that the titanium did. The coin is made of an alloy(95% copper, 3.5% zinc, 1.5% tin).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The EVO can be seen eating away at the copper and transmuting oxygen as they go.

• He not only finds that he cannot make a significant cut into the teflon but the titanium actually develops a hole on the heated edge which touched it. Bob thinks that this reaction was due to the introduction of carbon from the teflon to the titanium after exposure to Ohmasa gas.

That's interesting. But you have to be aware that depending in the position of the flame ignition cone wrt the surface of the metal it will oxidise to powder very fast. That's why welding Al and Ti is done under an inert gas blanket, to keep the oxygen in the air away.

• That's interesting. But you have to be aware that depending in the position of the flame ignition cone wrt the surface of the metal it will oxidise to powder very fast. That's why welding Al and Ti is done under an inert gas blanket, to keep the oxygen in the air away.

I don't understand. There is no flame present when both events occur. Both the titanium and the copper coin are both brought to luminescence but the temperature of the metal expected based on luminescence is expected to be 800C, yet the optical measurement on the computer is less than 800C. An HHO hydrogen/oxygen flame is always less that the melting points of metals (see reference below). The Teflon does eventually melt after some time. When both metal objects contacted the Teflon however, they were not in contact with the flame. At that point of contact with the Teflon is when distruction of the metal occurred.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281971041_Measurements_of_temperature_and_electron_density_of_oxyhydrogen_HHO_flame

With our prototype we have already witnessed some very interesting characteristics, such as a very cold flame of about 130-150°C thought to melt Molybden (Mo) with

Measurements of the temperature of the oxyhydrogen (HHO) flame Slobodan Stankovic, Swiss Oxyhydrogen Energy, 2015 Page 2a fusion temperature of 2600°C or a Tungsten (W) rod with a melting point of about 3400°C. The flame can also weld a refractive brick and a inox rod, each with their own melting temperature. On Fig.3 we can see a tube of Alumina cermamic melted with refractory concrete, with 1900°C and 600°C metling points respectively. The flame is electro conductive as can be seen on Fig.4.

• Bob Greenyer attempts to burn a hole in teflon with Ohmasa gas

This is an incredibly stupid thing to do, outside of a fume cupboard. Typical fume products include hydrogen fluoride.

see wikipedia

Hydrogen fluoride is highly corrosive and a powerful contact poison. Exposure requires immediate medical attention.[18] It can cause blindness by rapid destruction of the corneas. Breathing in hydrogen fluoride at high levels or in combination with skin contact can cause death from an irregular heartbeat or from pulmonary edema (fluid buildup in the lungs).

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• At that point of contact with the Teflon is when distruction of the metal occurred.

Well, the other problem with Teflon is that thermal decomposition creates HF acid, particularly in the presence of water vapour. And Hydroflouric Acid is rather like the fictional acid portrayed in the 'Alien' movies, it chews through anything, including flesh. Surgical excision of affected parts is sometimes required.

It could also eat coinage though this is a more complex area since it is dependent on temperature and exact alloy mix.

Occupational Hydrofluoric Acid Injury from Car and Truck Washing--Washington State, 2001-2013

Carolyn K Reeb-Whitaker, Carly M Eckert, Naomi J Anderson, David K Bonauto

PMID: 26292206 PMCID: PMC5779585 DOI: 10.15585/mmwr.mm6432a4

Free PMC article

Abstract

Exposure to hydrofluoric acid (HF) causes corrosive chemical burns and potentially fatal systemic toxicity. Car and truck wash cleaning products, rust removers, and aluminum brighteners often contain HF because it is efficient in breaking down roadway matter. The death of a truck wash worker from ingestion of an HF-based wash product and 48 occupational HF burn cases associated with car and truck washing in Washington State during 2001-2013 are summarized in this report. Among seven hospitalized workers, two required surgery, and all but one worker returned to the job. Among 48 injured workers, job titles were primarily auto detailer, car wash worker, truck wash worker, and truck driver. Because HF exposure can result in potentially severe health outcomes, efforts to identify less hazardous alternatives to HF-based industrial wash products are warranted.

• Ohmasa gas, as demonstrated, is an overly oxygen- rich mixture that oxidizes (burns) most of the materials shown. Don’t ever use it on PTFE. That makes a phosgene-like gas from the fluorine, which can be deadly.

I agree that Ohmasa Gas can burn metals and this be mistaken as sublimation, but it is also more complex than simply a mixture of H and O. It contains OH- and also clusters of water molecules electricaly bound.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Previously, I was calm about such delirium ... And it was understandable - I myself was delirious with such reasoning ... But as the picture of the world began to clear up for me after analyzing Maxwell's fatal mistakes, I am simply enraged by such pictures on which they depict " +" and "-", which do not exist in nature - they do not exist on electrons, they do not exist on protons - there are no "electric charges according to Maxwell" in nature! I don’t know what to do with this ... But I know for sure - everyone who argues in exactly the same way is deeply mistaken ...

The phrase you wrote - "This is caused by the disruption of the electrons holding the metal lattices together as well are the disrupted vacuum based destruction of matter.", I consider it the hardest theoretical virus in physics ... I feel sorry for you and everyone who thinks like you...

What should I do ? Be silent? But then I will be a dishonest person towards you, supporting your nonsense, I will lie to you and in this way I will cause irreparable harm to you personally! I cannot allow this... Therefore, I urge you to read the numerous material that I posted on this forum...

• It could also eat coinage though this is a more complex area since it is dependent on temperature and exact alloy mix.

If there was any fluoride corrosion, it would have been seen on the SEM assay of the elemental composition around the hole where matter disappearance occurred in the 10 yen coin that formed after the Teflon contact event. What was actually seen was the transmutation of oxygen into sulfur.

The fusion believers here neglect to take this type of experiment into account in their concept of how transmutation actually occurs. First, there is no hydrogen involved, second there is no loading or pressure involved, next, there was action of microscopic particles plowing cavities into copper and leaving transmutation products inside those vacancies. Why does this evidence leave no impact on the fusion meme true believers? It is similar to a blind religious belief that is devoid of logic and that is impervious and unshakeable to any impact from overwhelming contraindications.

• Ohmasa gas, as demonstrated, is an overly oxygen- rich mixture that oxidizes (burns) most of the materials shown. Don’t ever use it on PTFE. That makes a phosgene-like gas from the fluorine, which can be deadly.

But no phosgene-like gas was produced which should give pause to those who would expect what a hydrogen/oxygen flame applied to Teflon would produce.

Omasa states in this sales matter that his flame produces heat at 3600F or more. He got that number from two Japanese universities. When Bob actually measured that temperature, Omasa could not beleive that the maximum temperature of the flame was just 150C and accused Bob of fraud (see at 21:00 in the video and the controversy goes on for awhile). It is hard sometimes to defeat well entranced beliefs with reality.

Teflon does not react readily with EVOs and will not vaporize at a flame temperature of just 150C. There is no production of phosgene-like gas and Bob did not burn himself when he passed his hand through the flame.

• Previously, I was calm about such delirium ... And it was understandable - I myself was delirious with such reasoning ... But as the picture of the world began to clear up for me after analyzing Maxwell's fatal mistakes, I am simply enraged by such pictures on which they depict " +" and "-", which do not exist in nature - they do not exist on electrons, they do not exist on protons - there are no "electric charges according to Maxwell" in nature! I don’t know what to do with this ... But I know for sure - everyone who argues in exactly the same way is deeply mistaken ...

The phrase you wrote - "This is caused by the disruption of the electrons holding the metal lattices together as well are the disrupted vacuum based destruction of matter.", I consider it the hardest theoretical virus in physics ... I feel sorry for you and everyone who thinks like you...

What should I do ? Be silent? But then I will be a dishonest person towards you, supporting your nonsense, I will lie to you and in this way I will cause irreparable harm to you personally! I cannot allow this... Therefore, I urge you to read the numerous material that I posted on this forum...

I am just looking at reality and am trying to understand how that reality is being produced by known and possible undiscovered extensions of what is known.

IMHO, the EVO is one of the most impactful discoveries ever made by humankind.

• I have seen a hole burned through an orange in a few seconds though.

There are two ways to produce a hydrogen/oxygen mix, one way is using just electrolysis of water, the other way is to do what Omasa has done: that is to use electrolysis inside a cavitating chamber with catalysts added. Cavitation produces the EVOs that give HHO its special properties. Bob has examined microscopically and using SEM the vibrating plates used to produce Ohmasa gas and has found impact marks produced by EVOs along with transmutation.

If a LENR fuel mix is treated or mixed using cavitation, it will become LENR active. I have always suspected that the LENR fuel mix used by Russ George was mixed using a cavitation device that has given Russ' reactor a LENR active status.

• You only have to make it once.

No one has done the hold the flame still on the hand (or even a chicken hand replica).

I have shared a video of a guy that visited Ohmasa shortly after the MFMP was there. The guy put his index finger for a moment in the Ohmasa gas “flame”. Left a sort of scaly blister, but healed within hours.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• There are two ways to produce a hydrogen/oxygen mix, one way is using just electrolysis of water, the other way is to do what Omasa has done: that is to use electrolysis inside a cavitating chamber with catalysts added. Cavitation produces the EVOs that give HHO its special properties. Bob has examined microscopically and using SEM the vibrating plates used to produce Ohmasa gas and has found impact marks produced by EVOs along with transmutation.

If a LENR fuel mix is treated or mixed using cavitation, it will become LENR active. I have always suspected that the LENR fuel mix used by Russ George was mixed using a cavitation device that has given Russ' reactor a LENR active status.

There are two ways to deal with reality. Deal with it or not.

Propane-oxygen flames from a hardware store kit reproduce all the effects claimed for these special gasses, including cutting a tungsten rod in half.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.