The Totally Civil Covid Thread. (Closing 31/05)

• The Novelty of mRNA Viral Vaccines and Potential Harms: A Scoping Review

The Novelty of mRNA Viral Vaccines and Potential Harms: A Scoping Review
    mRNA Off to a Bad Start but Future May be Brighter
    petermcculloughmd.substack.com

By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

We all have the tendency to paint issues with a broad brush. That is to see things one way for intellectual simplicity. “All pharmaceuticals are bad” or “I don’t trust any vaccine.” It is even more tempting to take a negative view on all new technology when the product launch in humans fails to a large degree.

These old mental saws could apply to mRNA vaccines. Halma et al have published a scoping review of lipid nanoparticle-mRNA products with fair balance causing the reader to consider future possibilities. The COVID-19 vaccines are known to be unsafe for several reasons: 1) the Wuhan Spike protein damages cells, tissues, organs, and causes blood clotting, 2) the lipid nanoparticles may have toxicity from the PEG or polysorbate 80 or from syncytia formation, 3) the mRNA appears to be resistant to ribonucleases and is not broken down in the body. As some point the mRNA or fragments could interfere with gene function or alter other microRNAs that are managing the human genome.

• Once Again: The Impact of Mass Vaccination On the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2

Once Again: The Impact of Mass Vaccination On the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2
    I recently came across a publication that suggests that (mass) vaccination alone cannot slow down the evolutionary immune escape dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2).…
    www.trialsitenews.com

I recently came across a publication that suggests that (mass) vaccination alone cannot slow down the evolutionary immune escape dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2). The authors assume that the likelihood for more infectious SC-2 immune escape variants to emerge depends solely on the viral reproduction number, which determines the viral transmission rate. They view the latter as the determinant of the rate at which the virus evolves into new variants, which poses a threat to vaccines (i.e., to vaccine efficacy) rather than viewing Covid-19 (C-19) mass vaccination during a pandemic as a threat to viral evolution (i.e., by driving viral immune escape).

The authors don’t seem to understand that naturally occurring mutations are selected as a consequence of population-level IMMUNE selection pressure, which inevitably results from large-scale induction of suboptimal immune responses following mass vaccination during the SC-2 pandemic. Because of the unilateral assumptions, the authors erroneously modeled viral evolution (i.e., the rate of immune escape variant emergence in highly C-19 vaccinated populations) as a function of the level (and duration) of viral transmissibility and vaccine efficacy only. This also explains why their model only targets assessment of the likelihood for variant-specific vaccines to prevent the emergence of more transmissible variants. Their model completely ignores the impact of IMMUNE selection pressure to promote vaccine-mediated immune escape. In their conclusions, the authors, therefore, only question the efficacy of C-19 mass vaccination regarding preventing or slowing the pace of the emergence of immune escape variants. They don’t bother to suggest that the C-19 mass vaccination program (during a pandemic) was at the very origin of the enhanced prevalence of more infectious immune escape variants.

The stochastic modeling used in this study cannot be used to draw conclusions regarding the evolution of viral resistance. This is because the likelihood of immune escape variants/ mutations randomly occurring as a result of insufficient vaccine capacity to reduce transmission does not inform the likelihood of more infectious immune escape variants increasing their prevalence as a result of targeted IMMUNE selection pressure exerted by a highly C-19 vaccinated population. The stochastic model used by these authors is therefore completely useless in terms of predicting the impact of mass vaccination on the evolutionary dynamics of the targeted virus and its resistance to the vaccine used.

Poor understanding of the impact of large-scale host immunity on natural selection of more infectious variants likely explains the authors’ erroneous suggestion that enhanced levels of C-19 vaccinations in concert with sustained containment measures could have prevented or delayed the emergence of vaccine-resistant variants. Instead of acknowledging that mass vaccination during a pandemic inevitably drives immune escape, they advocate for widespread implementation of vaccines that prevent infection and transmission. They don’t seem to realize that no vaccine can achieve ‘prevention of infection and transmission’ without driving immune escape when mass-administered during a pandemic! Because they exclude innate immunity from the equation, they conclude that only a combination of the current C-19 vaccines (including boosters) with antivirals and non-pharmaceutical interventions can provide a way out of the pandemic.

Despite all the flaws in their model, the authors reach a conclusion that doesn’t align with the current mainstream narrative, namely that widespread vaccination will not help to slow down the evolutionary dynamics of the pandemic. Had the authors acknowledged the detrimental impact of IMMUNE selection pressure on SC-2 viral evolution, they would have been compelled to conclude that widespread vaccination is not only inefficient in preventing immune escape, but that it promotes viral immune escape!

I can only hope that scientists will read the book ‘The Inescapable Immune Escape Pandemic’. It may provide the framework necessary to establish a mathematical model that takes into account the critical role of IMMUNE selection pressure in predicting the impact of mass vaccination during a pandemic on the evolutionary dynamics of the pathogen. Unless a flawless mathematical model proves that the outcome of this or upcoming pandemics following mass vaccination is no longer ‘unpredictable’ but ‘predictably’ detrimental, the evolution of the pandemic will be subject to interpretations that continue to nurture the mainstream narrative.

• Hemorrhage After Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination: A Case Report

Intracranial Hemorrhage After Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination: A Case Report
    The Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has affected over 700 million people worldwide and caused nearly 7 million deaths. Vaccines currently developed or in…
    www.cureus.com

Abstract

The Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has affected over 700 million people worldwide and caused nearly 7 million deaths. Vaccines currently developed or in development are the most effective tools for curbing the pandemic and mitigating its impacts. In Turkey, inoculation with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (BNT162b2, also known as tozinameran) has been approved.

We report a 56-year-old female patient with underlying essential hypertension who experienced intracranial hemorrhage after receiving her first dose of tozinameran. The patient underwent immediate surgical evacuation of the hematoma, during which a left middle cerebral artery bifurcation aneurysm was macroscopically identified and clipped. The patient was pronounced deceased on the second postoperative day. This is the second case of intracranial hemorrhage following tozinameran administration caused by a ruptured middle cerebral artery bifurcation aneurysm. Upon analyzing the case, there might be a connection between the vaccine's potential immune-triggering effect on hemodynamic patterns and the rupture of the previously unknown cerebral aneurysm. However, these severe complications do not justify avoiding vaccines; further studies are needed. This study emphasizes the need for increased vigilance in patients with underlying systemic comorbidities who have recently been vaccinated and to share our insights into the potential relationship between tozinameran and intracranial hemorrhage.

• US Senate Muddy Covid full paper release

MWG FDR Document 04-16-23
    www.documentcloud.org

Dr Campbell Commentary

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

another outbreak coming sometime.someplace on a planet near you

which has humanised mice and plasmidised humans.

• By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

We all have the tendency to paint issues with a broad brush. That is to see things one way for intellectual simplicity. “All pharmaceuticals are bad” or “I don’t trust any vaccine.” It is even more tempting to take a negative view on all new technology when the product launch in humans fails to a large degree.

The link:: https://www.mdpi.com/2571-8800/6/2/17

• Vaccines Alone Cannot Slow the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2

Mass Indiscriminate Non-Sterilizing Vaccination is Hopeless

Vaccines Alone Cannot Slow the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2
    Mass Indiscriminate Non-Sterilizing Vaccination is Hopeless
    petermcculloughmd.substack.com

By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

So many people around the world have witnessed first hand the obvious failure of COVID-19 vaccines. Put simply, they took all the shots and still got COVID-19. Sadly some were hospitalized and died despite being “fully protected” from one of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Because SARS-CoV-2 makes mistakes in replication, there is always a flora of mutants and when a new ecological pressure is exerted, for example, antibodies raised by the next COVID-19 vaccine, the variants that can most successfully thrive in the nasopharynx of the vaccinated will predominate.

Van Egeren and colleagues have performed meticulous calculations of spread and virulence according to ecological pressures and continued propagation of the outbreak. They have concluded that is is impossible for frequent injections of either the same or modified boosters to be successful. In other words, even with perfect compliance the vaccine campaign is destined for failure. The nail in the coffin for COVID-19 vaccination is that even if they worked, only 16% of adults are risking any more booster shots.

Vaccines Alone Cannot Slow the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2
    The rapid emergence of immune-evading viral variants of SARS-CoV-2 calls into question the practicality of a vaccine-only public-health strategy for managing…
    www.mdpi.com

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | Vaccines Alone Cannot Slow the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2

• Put simply, they took all the shots and still got COVID-19.

I took two AZ vaccines and two Novavax..

It appears I dodged a bullet on the AZ LITEspikes.. maybe I was too old..

Finally the mainstream mass media is responding.

.perhaps their owners have belatedly detected a

wind change among the not so iignorant ,uninformed public

and the attempted coverups of institutional bullying and blundering

are now becoming well known

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the YT feedback comments as ever are revealing..

"

After getting the jab twice I had immediate side effects,

then 5 months later I got Delta and then 4 months later

I got Omicron. It's been a total nightmare and long haul symptoms.
    I am autoimmune compromised with a diagnosis of Lupus.

My rheumatologist insisted I get jabbed and I trusted him and did so.

I developed high BP, tacky cardia, sleep apnea and being treated now for symptoms like COPD.
    It's the worst decision I ever made...I am just glad I am still alive.
    Trying hard to live a low inflammation life thru diet etc. Only relief.

• My accountant has been triple vaccinated, and also had Covid 3 times. And he's not yet 40.

UK folks seem tobe highly prone to cov-19 after they got the shot(s). UK data did already in January 2022 give a sad picture with 4-10x more infection among so called "vaccinated".

Unluckily they have no statistics that explains the vaccine brand they took.

Here in Switzerland the majority (2/3) got 2 Moderna shots and currently we have a low mortality phase among age >64 no so the other countries... Moderna always was 5x better than Pfizer but may be even more now.

• We decided some time ago that iit wasn't front page news. It would be like the New Yourk Post running continual front page stories from Timbuctou.

I don't think Lenr is making the front pages either. The media covers what they are told to cover. In years past the possibility of the of the Former NIAID Director lyng to Congress would be front page news. People suspected of dying from vaccines would be front page news but not in today's world so let's just ignore what's going on and talk the same Lenr talk we have hashed out for over 30 years. BRILLIANT!

• Oh come on, you already attempted for it multiple times here.

We do not censor posts, we have removed a few persistent troublemakers however and sometimes remove insulting, or doxxing comments or invitations of a sexually promiscuous nature, and this is a better place for it.

When you consider the slow crash and burn of many other forums which have attempted to focus on LENR I am sure that we have made a reasonably good job of balancing people's ideas about totally free speech with the need to moderate, relocate or sometimes just delete such posts from a place that many less well informed scientists consider to be a tin-foil hat dominated field of inquiry.

Of course there are divisive (politics, religion, GW) or 'fringe interest' topics (UFO's, Ikebana,) we actively discourage since there are better places for them than a forum which has the goal of being a sensible scientific forum.

We aim to manage things so that all those contributing to or keen to follow the ongoing work can post without fear of ridicule or dismissal. You may have noticed that we do allow for a certain amount of eccentricity by one or two members, but since they are in general confined to particular threads and are encouraged to stay there we don't consider them to be problematic.

• UFO,s are frontpage news over the last couple of days, I didn't notice an articles on Lenr. Sorry just trying a little morning humor. I appreciate the forum giving me and others a place to argue against the narrative and post studies to help prove our points. Just remember VITAMIN D IS THE KEY!!! Thanks again for giving me a place to help people make good choices.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.