LENR Patent Database

• My team is working on compiling a database of LENR patents which we intend to make public on Google Drive. Anyone else interested in cooperating? Also, perhaps Jed is interested in creating a patent section on LENR-CANR.org with all the fancy ChatGPT functions? Please PM me if anyone is interested in cooperating.

• I would need to be a patent application database since the good stuff has been systematically rejected by the US patent office. Otherwise, there is a bias to people who spend lots of money or edit out useful information.

• My team is working on compiling a database of LENR patents which we intend to make public on Google Drive. Anyone else interested in cooperating? Also, perhaps Jed is interested in creating a patent section on LENR-CANR.org with all the fancy ChatGPT functions? Please PM me if anyone is interested in cooperating.

I am interested in accessing and contributing to a database. I have a database here: https://huggingface.co/ConsciousEnergies for JR's Bibliography in CSV format. If your interested in more datasets on the metallurgy, theoretical frameworks, and patents I have more data currently I'm processing for Machine Learning purposes.

• I have my first set of 68 patents ready for the database. The meta data is in an excel file and the patent copies in a google drive. Anyone care to help put this where it would be useful?

If you can put them all in one Acrobat document, I can upload them to LENR-CANR.org. I think the readers would find it inconvenient to have them in 68 separate documents, but I could upload that many. If you have 68 now, and you expect to add more later on, you could update the document and I will upload a new version. I think you should include an index at the beginning of the document.

Are they all directly related to cold fusion? Most of them? I do not want to upload irrelevant patents. The readers do not like to see information unrelated to cold fusion.

We can probably upload them here, as well.

• I have my first set of 68 patents ready for the database. The meta data is in an excel file and the patent copies in a google drive. Anyone care to help put this where it would be useful?

I would be very grateful to have a copy if you would be so inclined. If it's ok after I review and process it that I put it here: https://huggingface.co/ConsciousEnergies ?
    Working on pretraining a LLM agent with LENR information and this will be useful for training data sets.

• These patent numbers are from the archive of information once held and created by the National Cold Fusion Institute (1989-1991). Thanks to Fran Tanzella and ISCMNS President Lynn Bowen for bringing this to my attention.

National Cold Fusion Institute records - Archives West

2Patent Application U-1371, #323,513 - " Heat-Generating Method and Apparatus" 1989 March 13
    3Patent Application U-1371, #326,693 - " Neutron-Beam Method and Apparatus" 1989 March 21
    4Patent Application U-1371, #335, 233 Continuation in Part - " Heat-Generating Method and Application"(Continuation in Part of 323, 513) 1989 April 10
    5Patent Application U-1371, #338, 879 (2nd Continuation in Part) - " Heat-Generating Method and Apparatus"(Continuation in part of 335, 233, which is a Continuation in Part of 323, 513) 1989 April 14
    6Patent Application U-1371, #339, 646 - " Power-Generating Method and Apparatus" 1989 April 18
    7Patent Application U-1371, #346, 079 - " Power-Generating Method and Apparatus" 1989 May 5
    8Patent Application U-1371, #352, 478 - " Power-Generating Method and Apparatus" 1989 May 16
    9Patent Application U-1495, #394, 053 - " Improved Method for Preparing Electrodes for Use in Heat-Generating Appliance" 1989 August 15

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.