The Design of Low Energy Nuclear Battery

• I hope to make it to Japan for ICCF25 if possible, perhaps one day we can meet in person to discuss hypothesis's and experiments.

Thank you for expressing interest in my experiment plan.

I am open to doing any project and would like to meet you at the conference to explore further opportunities. The graphene I am seeking is a small, a single layer as possilbe. Unfortunately, I don't currently have a concrete plan, but I assure you that I will make good use of your resources in the future.

And finally, I appreciate all the discussions around my plan, and if I ever get the chance to publish any formal documents, I will be sure to include appropriate acknowledgments.

• Well, a lot of people have "projects" as ou said, now, finding, money, means and collaborations this is another task to reach..

At least ask your compatriot nkodama you will know..

Thank you for expressing interest in my experiment plan.

I am open to doing any project and would like to meet you at the conference to explore further opportunities. The graphene I am seeking is a small, a single layer as possilbe. Unfortunately, I don't currently have a concrete plan, but I assure you that I will make good use of your resources in the future.

And finally, I appreciate all the discussions around my plan, and if I ever get the chance to publish any formal documents, I will be sure to include appropriate acknowledgments.

• Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to let you know that I recently gave a presentation at the JCF-24 meeting, where we discussed some of the ideas that were shared here. Unfortunately, there wasn't a video recording made, so I'm sharing my PowerPoint file instead. I added a new slide (page 7) titled "6. Two Possibilities of Plasmons with Low-Energy Protons" to clarify how electron capture can occur at low energy fields.

basic/JCF24presentationA.pptx at main · nanofusion/basic
    basic concepts and designs. Contribute to nanofusion/basic development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I had the pleasure of meeting several LENR experts in Japan, including nkodama, and discussing my experimentation plans. They offered valuable insights, and I learned more about their work. Clean Planet Team announced that they will attempt to obtain THz devices at their border spectrum observation. I hope they find heat excess performance if they try to radiate THz to materials.

After the presentation, I'd like to move forward with experiments. To fund my research, I've decided to sell my domain name, godlove.com, that I've used for my web art since 1999. This domain name is now up for auction on GoDaddy.com. If you're interested in purchasing it, please visit

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/godlove-com-526574297

Thanks!

• I'm sharing my PowerPoint file instead

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, the link points to a binary of the powerpoint file on github. There are two versions posted, and neither of them can be opened by the Powerpoint app. I tried several online pptx viewers and none could open the files either. One flagged both files as being Json format, not pptx. Try posting the file directly here as an attachment, rather than linking through the Github repository.

• One flagged both files as being Json format, not pptx.

I just clicked on View Raw and it downloaded a .pptx file.

I'm using LibreOffice Impress (on Linux) and the file opens OK. However slide 6 is a bit scrambled...

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• Cydonia,

I apologize for not being able to provide an accurate estimation of the reaction rate based on the given numbers alone. However, I want to assure you that the basic design of the experiment is simple enough to replicate it in any location as long as some current can be detected. As demonstrated in the presentation, adjusting the gas pressure, temperature, and THz frequency (along with the intensity of the lens) will play a critical role in achieving the optimal reaction rate.

The presentation covered the extent of my current understanding of both theory and experiment. I hope to seek advice from experts in the field to further develop the theoretical framework and improve the experimental setup.

• Hello everyone,

I am seeking feedback on my writing before its formal publication. Although I haven't provided any mathematical or experimental data yet, I have included some hypothetical numbers regarding the experimentation process. Please note that I have acknowledged the LENR-FORUM.com community in the paper as 'LENR-FORUM.com members.' If this wording is acceptable to the community, then it will be used.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. Also, I would like to update you that our experimental plan is progressing smoothly with a dedicated team in Japan. We are hopeful to provide some data soon, potentially within this year.

• The English is perfect, clear and precise. Also thank you for your kind words about this forum in the acknowledgements, collectively we do what we can to support and promote work in this field.

I have a question about the Terahertz laser. Last time I looked these were very expensive devices, so would only work commercially if they were cheaper or one laser could drive a large system.. Or perhaps the laser is not a permanent part of the system, but just used to 'switch on' a device that has been newly made? But I am sure you can tell us more about that. Do you have any idea as to the power density which might be achieved. And again, thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

• Alan Smith,

Thank you for your prompt response. I've used AI to check my grammar and improve readability. Maybe I have to acknowledge AI, too ;)

I'm considering using a small Canon device especially at the production stage, although I haven't contacted them yet. I came across a helpful video here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for operating in the THz range, I don't have a clear understanding yet—whether it's for ignition or during battery operation. Could it be intensified with lenses enough to trigger LENR? I believe experimental procedures will help determine this.

• Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally calculated the minimum required energy for electron capture at,

basic/electroncaptureW2.pdf at main · nanofusion/basic
    basic concepts and designs. Contribute to nanofusion/basic development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Please review my paper and provide any feedback you may have. Thank you.

Edited 7 times, last by Ryoji Furui: The paper presented here has moved to the external site with some corrections. ().

• That needs to master their main free path in a low pressure plasma and both give enough energy to both elements you want to fuse :)

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I have finally calculated the minimum required for electron capture. According to my results, the minimum electron velocity is approximately 3 m/s. This is achieved by modifying the Coulomb force, which prevents divergence to infinity at the surface of the proton. The minimum velocity means that the electrons must travel directly towards the protons without being interrupted by other electrons, which has a very low probability. However, I believe it to be a moderate velocity in LENR sites.

Please review my paper and provide any feedback you may have. Thank you.

• As I am interested in obtaining electricity instead of heat from LENRs, I find this paper quite fascinating from my perspective. According to the results presented as depicted in the figure above, if the experiment triggers LENRs, it seems that they start at around 420 K, as indicated by the yellow line, and continue up to around 520 K, as shown by the red line. The electron capture (EC) process may be responsible for the gradual decrease in temperature observed within the range of 380 K (blue line) to 420 K. I have identified a temperature range where LENRs are triggered, while hydrogen is hardly departing from 420 K to 440 K (shown in orange). I believe that this range is optimal for generating electricity rather than heat. At this temperature, nuclear energy can be converted into the kinetic energy of charged particles, although it may not be sufficient to produce electromagnetic radiation. Furthermore, the Pb structure remains stable during LENR occurrences, which promotes the sustainability and stability of LENRs.

By the way, I noticed that the laboratory where the paper was written is located near my home, so I sent an email inquiring about conducting a related experiment with graphene which would widen the ideal temperature range from yellow line to orange. However, they were too busy to collaborate due to their involvement with multiple companies, as the laboratory has over 70 years of experience in plating research.

I am wondering if anyone can analyze their own samples to determine the temperature range at which LENR triggers occur and if they can check the resulting electrical output.

• I also believe that the path of directly obtaining electrical energy from cold nuclear fusion LENR, bypassing the extra stage of obtaining thermal kinetic energy, is correct. The possibility of this follows from my theory, according to which cold nuclear fusion at a fundamental level occurs according to the following scheme:

e + n → p + e- + e + 13,6 eV →
    For example:
    + 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + +1H + Q=E (energy)

It can be seen that as a result of the reaction, free electrons are formed, which can be directed into an electric current with the help of a moving magnetic field.

This issue needs to be studied experimentally.

• I have 3 'go-to' electrolytes. For light water Potassium Carbonate or citric Acid, for heavy water I add metallic lithium and 'stand back' while it makes LiOD

I realized how important analysis devices are for conducting experiments. Based on the data from the paper, it seems that the amount of electricity involved in LENR within metals is still relatively small. This could be why your electric experiment produced lower outputs last year.

• I also believe that the path of directly obtaining electrical energy from cold nuclear fusion LENR, bypassing the extra stage of obtaining thermal kinetic energy, is correct.

I agree that the ultimate goal of LENR is to produce electricity.

The possibility of this follows from my theory, according to which cold nuclear fusion at a fundamental level occurs according to the following scheme:

ῡe + n → p + e- + ῡe + 13,6 eV →
    For example:
    → ῡ + 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + ῡ +1H + Q=E (energy)

It can be seen that as a result of the reaction, free electrons are formed, which can be directed into an electric current with the help of a moving magnetic field.

Many of the reactions involve nuclear fusion, fission, or transmutation. Therefore, your model may be suitable for this field. However, it will also be necessary to consider the cost and efficiency of the reaction in order to make it viable as an energy source, which could potentially become the main source of power for our lives.

I have read some of the recent discussions on your idea, and I am wondering whether your definition of 'neutrino' refers to the particle that has been observed as missing energy in nuclear reactions. In current models of particle physics, neutrinos are considered to be actual particles in the standard model. I have developed a model that utilizes gravitons to estimate the amount of remaining missing energy. Please read mine at http://ryoji.info/theory

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.