The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    А это лучше, там все есть, смотрите мои конкреции...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Bob analysis and description.

Balls on outside of inside look like captured steel with Chromium,iron,

Nickel,Molybdenum present and are angular and dendritic rather than smooth.This suggests that this may be the place where electro-nuclear collapse occurs and this would be consistent with the clusters being of negative charge type.

There is a lot of fragments of steel from the cutting process and also possibly from the dremmel cutting disk,seen as glass fibers,however,there were clearly fibers on the sample before the cutting had taken place.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ideas on how to improve Malcolm

Bendal Generator.

Van de Graaff Generator talked about in above video.

External Content youtube.com

• Do you see how the roll of tape X-ray generator works now?

• The “Thunderstorm” reactor is a good example of the production of energy free transmutation and mass loss. The reaction removes CO2 without the accumulation of carbon and the production of excess oxygen without energy generation from carbon to oxygen fusion as measured by appropriate gages. The amount of transmutation going on is huge if the 400,000 kilowatt gas generator is considered. Please explain how so much transmutation and mass loss is accomplished without the production of megawatts of heat production (aka E=MC^2). Deal with facts not clowner

You said, "The reaction removes CO2." It is more reasonable that a fuel source is generated from nuclear reaction and hence less gasoline is used than that the CO2 is removed, and oxygen is produced.

Santilli proposed carbon fuses to deuterium to produce oxygen in his intermediate fusion. This was wrong; the mass balance had an accountability of 99.9%. for the equation 7 deuterium + 1 oxygen = 2 nitrogen + 2 hydrogens and its side reaction where 6 deuterium fuses to 1 oxygen. For AquaFuel the equation was 12H2O = 2N2 + 5O2. AquaFuel also has a side reaction where 16 hydrogens fuse to 1 oxygen. The AquaFuel equations are consistent with GEET production of oxygen excess in the exhaust. The other possible reaction for "Thunderstorm" is that proposed by B.J. Huang which is observed in gas produced from water during heat exchange. B. J Huang's reaction is also justified by stoichiometry as measured by a mass spectrum analysis.

You said " Please explain how so much transmutation and mass loss is accomplished without the production of megawats of heat production" That is an observed fact for Santilli's intermediate fusion. I offered an explanation in post #154. I said, "the kind of nuclear reaction above produces a massive sea of potential energy in the form of particles much smaller than those of the standard model (with a possible exception of the electron neutrino)." It has been shown for AquaFuel that the nuclear derived fuel can't be discovered by chemical analysis. In a combustion engine a gm of AquaFuel yields an energy result based on comparison to gasoline of 40.1 kj. However, based on thermodynamic prediction based on chemical composition the expectation of a gm of AquaFuel is 13.2 kj.

I am just guessing at a response to you because I can't make any logic of your statement. Further, I can't make sense of most of your posts. The term EVO is non-sense. Could you use the term charge cluster instead? As far as extending charge cluster to include other terms and theoretical connections you have used for it, I am not convinced, and it does seem silly to me. Don't get mad, that is just my opinion.

• Kervran postulated a N2 transformation (transmutation) in CO by a direct proton exchange inside the N2 molecule ( without xsh)

• Have I got this right the outside of the inside sphere is in contact with the exhaust gas not the inlet gas to the engine?

• The “Thunderstorm” reactor is a good example of the production of energy free transmutation and mass loss. The reaction removes CO2 without the accumulation of carbon

I find the "plasmoid reactor" of "Thunderstorm fascinating. I just reviewed

Groundbreaking New Evidence of Plasmoid Phenomena in the Thunderstorm Generator from MFMP - YouTube. I admit you are likely right about some CO2 removal but wrong about the accumulation of carbon. The inside of the outside sphere is covered in soot. I think that many lightening like arcs occur. The lightening carries electrons from the inner sphere to the outer sphere. The high concentration of electrons on the inside of the outer sphere would then cause reduction of CO2 to soot (elemental carbon) and to oxygen. However, the photograph of the inside of the outer sphere suggest that the amount of soot production is very small. It seems to me that it is unlikely to significantly affect the CO2 levels in the exhaust gas.

Do you see how the roll of tape X-ray generator works now?

Normally one would expect a charge difference between the inner and outer spheres to conduct in the metal since the spheres are welded together. In order for the electrons to arc rather than conduct, the voltage at the point of origin of the arc would need to rise rapidly as if that point was touched to a high voltage source. After the arc contacts the inside of the outer sphere, the electrons would be expected to flow back to wherever they came from.

There does appear to be evidence of a thunderstorm, but I am still puzzled about how it happens.

• I beleive that your issue in making sense of my posts is a lack of background in current science theory. Don't get mad. This is just my opinion.

The proper name of the structure that has been named by Ken Shoulders who discovered and characterized it as the EVO. But the proper science name of this structure used in science is Q-Ball.

See

Q-ball - Wikipedia

In theoretical physics, Q-ball is a type of non-topological soliton. A soliton is a localized field configuration that is stable—it cannot spread out and dissipate. In the case of a non-topological soliton, the stability is guaranteed by a conserved charge: the soliton has lower energy per unit charge than any other configuration. (In physics, charge is often represented by the letter "Q", and the soliton is spherically symmetric, hence the name.)

In cosmology, the Q-ball takes on the name Fermi-ball

Fermi ball - Wikipedia

In cosmology, a Fermi ball is a hypothetical object that may have been created in the early universe. Fermi balls are described as "charged SLAC-bag type structures". They are modeled as a type of non-topological soliton.

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTUKIg3sSpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTUKIg3sSpg

Fermi balls are quantum "bags" of subatomic particles

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIdz3kMBrNcl6_k4OwZtc3K6YXtPhnHdRHXTqX1lOQ-qqiYOXg

known as fermions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL5ovWR2gx_kAlVrF4eB2Xl8VPkyjmncjLOu_8iKLrkHHpANcY

They may have been created by spontaneous symmetry breaking

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhRoucoVkVD_uZRTHkLmgvszSBuYX7-hjf9ZDonO2r068dC5je

According to a theory, black holes might have been made from Fermi balls. The theory could explain why dark matter came to dominate the universe. Dark matter seems to outweigh visible matter roughly six to one, making up about 27% of the universe.

External Content www.youtube.com

The discovery that the LENR reaction produces crenelated hollow microspheres might be proof that the Fermi ball's back hole dark matter theory is correct.

Also see

Yukawa interaction - Wikipedia

Yukawa interactions are also used in the Standard Model to describe the coupling between the Higgs field and massless quark and lepton fields. This coupling encodes the interaction between the fundamental fermion fields and the Higgs field. It also encodes the masses of the fermion field after electroweak symmetry breaking

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiVX3uQUyxIYnBtEAJQi3Nn3nOqs45y9bqKKisQBHQy3bdKQsc

In closing, I doubt that the Yukawa interaction bears upon the characterization of EVO's, aka q-balls, aka quasi-balls. IMHO, the clustering of electrons is enabled by condensed matter interactions which generate entanglement of bosons with fermions.

• I find the "plasmoid reactor" of "Thunderstorm fascinating. I just reviewed

Groundbreaking New Evidence of Plasmoid Phenomena in the Thunderstorm Generator from MFMP - YouTube. I admit you are likely right about some CO2 removal but wrong about the accumulation of carbon. The inside of the outside sphere is covered in soot. I think that many lightening like arcs occur. The lightening carries electrons from the inner sphere to the outer sphere. The high concentration of electrons on the inside of the outer sphere would then cause reduction of CO2 to soot (elemental carbon) and to oxygen. However, the photograph of the inside of the outer sphere suggest that the amount of soot production is very small. It seems to me that it is unlikely to significantly affect the CO2 levels in the exhaust gas.

Normally one would expect a charge difference between the inner and outer spheres to conduct in the metal since the spheres are welded together. In order for the electrons to arc rather than conduct, the voltage at the point of origin of the arc would need to rise rapidly as if that point was touched to a high voltage source. After the arc contacts the inside of the outer sphere, the electrons would be expected to flow back to wherever they came from.

There does appear to be evidence of a thunderstorm, but I am still puzzled about how it happens.

In the MFMP analysis, you do not recognize the disappearance of carbon inside tubes/tracks on the surface of soot deposits where these EVOs generated microspheres of transmuted material appear at regular intervals along the lengths of these tracks. The mass of this these microspheres is a very small fraction of the mass of carbon that has been disappeared. Look again at the YouTube analysis. If you cannot locate this section, I will help you to locate it.

Here is the area in the analysis that contains the tracks in the soot that shows the EVOs inside the tracks at regular intervals. The balls are very small; to see them properly, try to magnify the picture. by clicking on it.

• any detail on the "almost complete loss of mass/energy in all LENR systems"

Pantone system reduces CO2 emission

by water injection into a Diesel engine

Deja vu

Maybe Pantone should have called it "Waterstorm"

• Deja vu

Maybe Pantone should have called it "Waterstorm"

The evidence of possible mass lost is supplied by the analysis of the tracks left in the soot as viewed in the micrographs of the double spheres done by MFMP. Addition proof of mass loss was first seen by Alan Smith when he observed double holes that permeated all the walls of the structure of a LENR reactor (LION?).

• I asked MFMP what the nature of the balls inside the erosion tracks were. The answer as follows:

Because the crenelations are typically 0.6-1.5 um across, even Fe+O balls up to 2 um sometimes have little evidence of crenelations. These are approx. 300nm and so they will have no crenelations, that being said, they are around 75% Fe+O by weight.

One hypothesis on these I have is that the ball is the magnetic core of a 1 um ball lightning, and the 'fuzz' around it is the rest of the material carried with it.

• Addition proof of mass loss was first seen by Alan Smith when he observed double holes that permeated all the walls of the structure of a LENR reactor (LION?).

That is not true. I took micro-photographs of the fuel tube fragments I was sent. one of them certainly appeared to have been punctured in one location. The 'double holes and tracks were pits or grooves/depressions on the inside surface, no penetration right through. This is one of the pictures, incidentally taken before focus-stacking became a 'thing'...

• That is not true. I took micro-photographs of the fuel tube fragments I was sent. one of them certainly appeared to have been punctured in one location. The 'double holes and tracks were pits or grooves/depressions on the inside surface, no penetration right through. This is one of the pictures, incidentally taken before focus-stacking became a 'thing'...

The micrograph that MFMP took of the LION reactor did show double hole production, but that picture came from a SEM/EDS system.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.