SEMP Electronmagnetic Generator

• Wyttenbach and others I'd be curious about your take on electromagnetic "generator."

It was featured at COP, which means it has some eyes on it by the Globalists. Which is in itself interesting.

“This innovation is scalable and can be used in power plants, a house off-grid, electric vehicles with no need for recharging or refuelling, ships, planes and mobile phones. The sky is the limit,” she added.

The generator uses electromagnetic principles, igniting pulses within a copper coil wrapped around metal.

Here's a link to a slide deck https://www.semp.or.kr/_files/…a4a088215652d3f400999.pdf

There is a video on this site: https://www.semp.or.kr/

The COP news story

New emission-free power generator that doesn't need fuel a 'milestone for clean energy'
    The potentially revolutionary technology was on display at Cop28
    www.thenationalnews.com

• Here is RM-S's take on it:

(He reckons it's basically a Bearden MEG, with a different form-factor and no permanent magnet)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• This seems to be a patent :

https://patents.justia.com/patent/20230198368

https://www.semp.or.kr/en/%ED%…C%82%AC%EA%B0%9C%EC%9A%94
    (URL has korean characters -- don't know if that will work)

Gives a timeline

Mentions KEPCO and KEPRI

eg 2020:

• Established SEMP EG Co., Ltd., Smart Electromagnetic Generator manufacturing corporation.
    • KEPCO (Korea Electric Power Research Institute) Smart Electronic Generator Power Analysis and Measurement

KEPCO and KEPRI are legitimate.
    https://home.kepco.co.kr/kepco…=BRD_000610&menuCd=EN0507

has huge (100+ page) reports ... didn't spot a SEMP reference).
    Click on (+) - PDF stalled.

SEMP also says

• Issuance of test report from KOLAS nationally accredited testing institute KES Co., Ltd.

• This seems to be a patent

Thanks Alan. Here it is on Google Patents:

US20230198368A1 - Non-rotating alternating current generating device - Google Patents

Still Pending in the US.

I guess by "1769% efficiency" they mean a CoP of 17.69

For anyone unfamiliar, this is the Rexresearch page on the MEG:

Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) ~ US Patent # 6,362,718 and explanatory papers & links ~ Stephen Patrick, Thomas Bearden, James Hayes, Kenneth Moore, and James Kenny

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited 2 times, last by Frogfall ().

• BTW, Navid , I understand that electromagnetic free-energy machines are deemed to be outside the remit of this forum.

Not entirely, just need to keep the thread in the proper off topic forum, so no harm done. We allow discussion specially if some interesting data is available.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Not entirely, just need to keep the thread in the proper off topic forum

Thanks. I wasn't going to bother posting any more in the thread, in case it was closed.

OK - so this device is very much like a Mag Amp. These devices have largely fallen out of use, but old geezers (like me) who worked in, erm, certain industries, were quite familiar with them. And, yes, they do have some peculiar properties...

• A cold form of nuclear fusion and electrical generation from the "sea of energy in which we reside" could be connected.

I did a mass and energy balance on data in Santilli's intermediate fusion and on AquaFuel. In both cases the mass balance with applied stoichiometry produced nuclear reaction equations. These were not borderline to uncertainty measurements of transmutation, rather the mass balances for the reaction equation for Santilli's intermediate fusion accounts for 99.9 percent of elements in the equation. I repeat: the certainty is with 3 orders of magnitude. I would help anyone who wants to check my math and assumptions. It can confidently be stated that a form of cold fusion occurs that has been repeated numerous times with high certainty. So, what is the problem?

One can use the stoichiometry in connection with Einstein's equation for energy to predict the energy production from atomic mass loss in course of the reaction equation of Santilli's intermediate fusions and one can compare that to the actual observed heat production. Only about 4/10,000 ths of the predicted free energy was observed as heat. So, the problem is this cold form of fusion is producing something other than kinetic energy and whatever is produced is the majority of mass/energy product formed from the nuclear mass loss. At least some of that product exists as a fuel as evidenced by energy balance on AquaFuel.

It has been over 4 years since I first disclosed the above information in this forum. It is my opinion that the majority of the mass/energy product formed from the nuclear mass loss in this cold form of nuclear fusion is a fuel. In other word there exists a sea of fuel about us. The same cold form of fusion also produces dark energy via blackholes, and the same dark energy is produced in any process that produces entropy. (A best guess opinion of mine).

Hence my opinion is that it may be possible to harvest the dark energy which exist as a sea of potential energy (fuel) about us. I have looked at many devices to find a dark energy to electrical energy converter as yet unsuccessfully. But then that's why we have this forum isn't it.

• They appear to be using the Wiegand effect in the core.

At least some of the many patents outline a heat treatment process, on the core, that involves "white coal". This is quite an old fashioned method for carburizing. It means there will be a different B-H curve for the outer shell of the iron rod (giving it higher hysteresis), as compared to the inner soft iron.

• It has been mentioned elsewhere that this device bears a striking resemblance to a drawing on an old (1914) patent by Constantino de Buforn Jacas.

Patents by Buforn (post 1908)
    Constantino de Buforn Jacas, Figuera’s partner, after the death of Figuera, filed 5 more patents (47706, 50216, 52968, 55411 and 57955) dealing with the same…
    figueragenerator.wordpress.com

• I've posted a link to a 1960 copy of Paul Mali's textbook "Magnetic Amplifiers" in the useful book thread. Not much has been published on the topic since the middle of last century, so many people have forgotten about these things.

You might find information in some second hand book stores, but these now seem to be asking silly prices for old technical books (at least in the UK). e.g. There is a guy on Amazon Marketplace advertising a 1957 copy of William Geyger's excellent "Magnetic-amplifier Circuits" for over £400.

(I've had a 1954 copy of Geyger's book for a few decades - but that was picked up, at a sensible price, during one of my many past trips to the Book Town of Hay-on-Wye.)

• There's one on Ebay for a sensible price- though postage from the US to Europe to a bit steep.

I've found that second hand book prices in the US have generally stayed sensible, but the postage seems to have gone silly instead.

About 20 years ago I bought multiple volumes from the complete works of Irving Langmuir off a US second-hand book dealer, and as they were sent surface mail the cost was quite reasonable. They took quite a while to arrive - but I was willing to wait. I don't know whether US dealers now assume everyone wants books to arrive quickly, so use airmail.

When they arrived, I discovered the books had been originally in the Smithsonian library. I guess they thought nobody wanted to read that stuff any more :|

n.b. Scans of the complete works are now available via the shadow libraries...

(Edit: the Geyger Mag Amp Circuits book is also available)

Magnetic-amplifier circuits: basic principles, characteristics, and applications. -- - Anna’s Archive

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• Here is RM-S's take on it:

(He reckons it's basically a Bearden MEG, with a different form-factor and no permanent magnet)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Robert Murray-Smith's videos are very interesting. I admit to being one of his “fans”. I share his doubts regarding this new Korean device. However, there is a very simple test to see if an energy generator is working or not: If the device really works, all you have to do is inject at the entrance part of the current produced at the output. If it doesn't work, it's because we made a measurement error, or a design error, or both at the same time.

Let's admit that few free energy machines pass this test successfully.

And even in the case where a device produces net energy, and not excess energy, such as our solid-state fusion diodes, the hypothesis of a chemical energy source must still be eliminated. It's easier said than done.

Let's take the example of the famous device of the Clarendon Pile in Oxford, which I had discussed during a previous meeting on LENR co-organized by Airbus Industrie in Toulouse: even the excellent Robert Murray-Smith makes a mistake in this video about Clarendon pile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Ru0odwhmc

indeed, it rightly the average current is of the order of a nanoampere.

(I had calculated it exactly from the electrical capacity of a 5mm diameter sphere discharged twice per second, I no longer have the figure in mind, but it was of the order of a nanoampere) But it this is a nanoampere at 2 kV which make two milliwatts. (I also did the calculation considering the height to which the spheres had been raised for 180 years, and I obtained a notable fraction of the Earth-Moon distance) Of course, there is an elastic rebound, metal on metal , but this rebound has diminished over the last century, because a blotter has been placed on the bell to stifle the jingle.

The device was manufactured before, and the frequency of the ringing was probably higher at first, but let's keep the date of 1840 and the frequency of 2 hertz.

The device has been operating in a documented manner for almost 184 years, which makes 184x365x24 = 1611840 hours so the energy spent during this period of time is 3223680 mWh or 3.223680 kWh

In Ampere-hour this is obviously 1611840 nAh or 1.61 Ah

Let’s compare with the energy stored in commercial batteries.

AA Ni-Metal hydride battery: 2.350Ah

Car battery: 50 Ah for a small passenger car.

The conclusion I drew in my presentation was the following:

1) This is not a Zamboni battery (the Zamboni type dry batteries used during the last war to power the infrared glasses and night vison intensifiers of Allied and German snipers worked well, but they discharged very quickly, including during open circuit storage.)

2) The chemical energy contained in the two tubes covered with sulfur is clearly insufficient to maintain the activity of the battery for 184 years, including imagining the action of bacteria transforming the sulfur into gaseous sulfur compounds, which could be dissolve in the battery and oxidize the metal layers. (sulfur has no odor, but if you touch it with your bare hand, it will quickly give off the famous “sulfur” smell)

No studies have been conducted on the sublimation of sulfur. Theoretically, the cyclic allotropic form S8 should be able to sublimate, at very low speed.

The manganese dioxide used in Zamboni batteries (and also in all the commercial batteries that you put in the toys given to your children at Christmas is a PROTONIC CONDUCTOR (yes, like our dear palladium!)

Could it be possible that the unknown constructor of the Clarendon Pile had discovered by chance the means of forming a Solid-State Fusion Diode, and that the solution to the problem which brings us together in this forum was found before the eyes of all the greats minds of the past century, from JJ Thomson to Rutherford, without forgetting our master, Professor Josephson?

This is the hypothesis that guides our work on Solid-State Fusion Diodes.

• This was from a presentation given in October 2017 in Korea:

에너지 혁명 이룰 전자발전기 개발 시연회…질문자들 아리송해 - 우먼컨슈머
    [우먼컨슈머 김아름내 기자 / 신문고뉴스 추광규 기자] ‘세계 최초 전자발전기 기술발표회’라는 거창한 이름의 행사가 19일 오후 서울시내 한 유명호텔 별관에서 이루어졌습니다. 기술발표회...
    www.womancs.co.kr

Translation: Demo-Korea-2017.pdf

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• A year later (November 2018), they were trying to sell systems to Vietnam.

SEMP연구소 '스마트전자발전기' 업계 혁신 이끄나?
    [프라임경제] 국내 중소 벤처기업인 SEMP연구소(대표 최우희)가 신개념 발전기를 공개하고 본격 시장 공략을 선언했다. 공개된 제품은 시제품 수준이지만, 본격적 제품 양산이 시작되면 에너지 업계에 혁신을 일으킬 만한 신기술이라는 점에서 귀추가 주목된다.SEMP연구소는 신개념 전력생산…
    www.newsprime.co.kr

Translation: Demo-for-Vietnam-2018.pdf

• This is a previous patent - this time from 2018.

WO2019045395A2 - Alternating current power generator capable of adjusting frequency and voltage - Google Patents

The above patent seems to be for a DC to AC inverter, which uses the inductors to smooth the output waveform. There seems to be no claim that the DC power entering the circuit (unit labelled 110) is increased by the time it leaves as AC (at the unit labelled 130).

Edited 5 times, last by Frogfall ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.