Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023

• On December 27, 2023, a seminar was held at which Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov made a report.

I recorded 3 videos following this seminar in response to A.I. Klimov’s disparaging statement. about photon mass (etheric mass). In fact, this is my message to him.

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 1 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 2 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 3 -

• Today, as a result of my analysis of Maxwell's errors and analysis of the experiments due to which the electron, proton and neutron were allegedly discovered, I came to the conclusion that J. Thomson, E. Rutherford and D. Chadwick were dealing with photon mass and therefore did not discover electron, proton and neutron, respectively. For this reason, we do not know today what a hydrogen atom is, etc. And in this regard, this article sounds very instructive - about the works of F. Gareev -

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all have their own experimental confirmation - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/t8ym/cbnvTofhe

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all have their own experimental confirmation - https://docs.google.com/docume…gkKFw3DO/edit?usp=sharing

Since this article was born on October 31, 2021, it certainly contains my own misconceptions regarding the electron, proton, and neutron...

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all are confirmed: Gareev Fangil Akhmatgareevich / 10/05/2008 -

2 minutes 38 seconds – Gareev says –

“Since I still don’t know what a mass defect is, how it is calculated, how it arises, and after I defended my doctoral dissertation, I decided to do “different things”... I realized that physics is an “interesting thing”, in that sense that it is completely differentiated and different branches of physics have their own language, terminology, etc.... And being a nuclear physicist, I realized that I have absolutely no idea what an electron is... And therefore I set myself an even simpler task - let's figure it out – WHAT IS a hydrogen atom. I set myself this task.

I now have about 18 models of the hydrogen atom. And what is most surprising is that they all describe well all existing experimental data. And these are models that are based on different principles, different equations and different assumptions. There are Newton’s equations, there are Schrödinger’s, Dirac’s equations, the evolutionary principle is considered there, there is even a model that considers the hydrogen atom as a kind of capacitor - a completely amazing thing, since it completely reproduces Schrödinger’s results. The results are completely consistent, but they are based on completely different assumptions.

The most interesting, apparently, is Gryzinsky’s work - he took Newton’s formula, added Coulomb and spin ... "

Sincerely, Alexey Ivanovich Cherepanov,

graduate of Department No. 5 of National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, 1978

• “Since I still don’t know what a mass defect is, how it is calculated, how it arises, and after I defended my doctoral dissertation, I decided to do “different things”.

This is explained in all depth in SOP (SO(4) physics) a model for nuclear mass and ground states

Mass reduction occurs as harmonically resonant EM flux starts a new rotation, what allows to store more energy in the same volume, what is equal to the fact that all involved flux lines in average get shorter.

• By new rotation do you mean that is an EM flux acceleration or deceleration to explain the mass involvement ?

This is explained in all depth in SOP (SO(4) physics) a model for nuclear mass and ground states

Mass reduction occurs as harmonically resonant EM flux starts a new rotation, what allows to store more energy in the same volume, what is equal to the fact that all involved flux lines in average get shorter.

• This is explained in all depth in SOP (SO(4) physics) a model for nuclear mass and ground states

The Lorentz ratio defines these relationships between mass, length and time. As more energy is stored in the same volume, the volume may appear to an observer to decrease (length contraction), the mass of the volume may appear to increase, and the decay time within the volume may appear to be longer.

• I met Gareev in 2006 in Dagomys, tanned on the beach, talked with him, then we met in Dagomys at the ICCF 13 International Conference in 2007 and in autumn we met in Italy Sicily, Katani on the Mediterranean Sea and in 2008 at a conference in Dagomys. We didn't see each other again, God rest his soul, he was a good guy, but he didn't understand my idea that way... Russian Russian, Cherepanov, you did a great job coming out here, write better at the Russians, you can speak Russian there. I had a fight with your academics, I wrote a lot here, but everything was erased, the admin said we don't need politics. Cherepanov, you have sent me your conferences, I need to listen to what they say. I can't see these movies here, the admin cut everything off for me, they don't really like me either. Write.

• By new rotation do you mean that is an EM flux acceleration or deceleration to explain the mass involvement ?

Of course this is an internal acceleration in the new plane also inwards due to shrinking. But these events are more or less immediate and must be described by Dirac delta functions same as photon absorption/emission. But in LENR we often see some multi step shrinking what will be new physics if there are not fix spectral steps involved.

• As the great Tiolskovski did them before, our Russian friends know how to project their minds beyond the limits of our dimension and bring back to greater dimensions harvests of ideas of inestimable value. Today, I wish for peace to allow us to come back and exchange with them the ideas that will allow our species to escape extinction and rise to the stars.

Lord, give to the Russians what belong to russians give to and the Ukrainians what is theirs and may the peace extend over the chernozem, the most fertile land on earth for plants, and the most fertile land for spirit.

Amen.

• Thank you for your reply, interesting.

Nowif you consider that all masses should be seen as magnetic flux more or less speed, how could you explain in this same way, that sometime we are talking about particle/wave ? I can understand that is a "massive" particle drowned in pure EM energie ? Do i wrong ?

Of course this is an internal acceleration in the new plane also inwards due to shrinking. But these events are more or less immediate and must be described by Dirac delta functions same as photon absorption/emission. But in LENR we often see some multi step shrinking what will be new physics if there are not fix spectral steps involved.

• Никитин А. (Aleksander Nikitin)

Annotation in this article presents an energy interpretation of quantum theory. It is proposed to consider all changes and interactions (including gravitational) not as the power interactions of bodies, charges, particles, fields and manifestations of curvature of space-time, but as a manifestation and consequence of energy processes in a single space. The measure of these processes is the energy of the cosmos, including “dark matter” and “dark energy”, with an absolute power equal to a constant bar. The movement of matter in space is considered as the dynamics of the energy vector field, the material and energy "cell" of which is proton. The energy interpretation of the hydrogen atom is proposed, in which the movement of matter occurs and, accordingly, is described by the “drain” and the radiation of the energy flow in the vector material and energy field. Planck values in the LT dimensions system are given. It is alleged that cosmic “relict” radiation is generated in the atoms of the existing baronic matter and is not related to the mythical “big explosion”. The energy interpretation of a constant thin structure is represented. Keywords: Energy interpretation of quantum mechanics, energy of the universe, space power, plank values, constant bar, hydrogen atom, relict radiation, constant thin structure.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/26033-rusmetaphysics-pdf/

• how could you explain in this same way, that sometime we are talking about particle/wave ?

Mass never is a classic plane (free) wave. If you expand waves to manifolds then we have classic multidimensional standing waves. From here it is easy to grasp that these must be single sided. EM flux only can be bent by (topological) charge.

What some physicists mix up is a wave like resonance picture we see in electron diffraction and the electron being a classic wave. Waves travel at light speed electrons never.

• Agree that nothing travel at speed of light but probably it acts as a limit on which "things" as waves or particles bump then bounce onto it.... because nothing possesses a stable speed.. everything plays by acceleration/deceleration with speed of light acting as one limit, the second one being the nucleus center acting as an funnel ... a one way direction:)

Mass never is a classic plane (free) wave. If you expand waves to manifolds then we have classic multidimensional standing waves. From here it is easy to grasp that these must be single sided. EM flux only can be bent by (topological) charge.

What some physicists mix up is a wave like resonance picture we see in electron diffraction and the electron being a classic wave. Waves travel at light speed electrons never.

• Agree, it was also my jurg's reading :)

Je pense que Wyttenbach dit que le flux EM crée de la masse ; en électrons, et protons

car il se plie sur un femtomètre ou moins de rayon (en 3D, 4D.....

Bien sûr, le flux EM se déplace à la vitesse de la lumière

tout comme le courant alternatif dans un fil

mais pas les particules elles-mêmes

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.