Alan Smith Admin-Experimenter
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015

Posts by Alan Smith

Jed. You seem to overlook something, this is a forum, not a court of law where more rigorous standards of proof might apply. I/We am not looking for investments but merely reporting informally on what happens in our laboratory. I asked Alain to be included in the list of people working on LENR, since he was writing a list of those working in the field.

If you missed the vote thread, it seems many others in the forum also thinks our work is at least 'interesting'. Since AlainCo's list was very short (2) at the time, it seemed (and is) harmless enough to ask to be included. You are not being controversial, I am quite happy to be that myself, however you are IMHO being un-necessarily rude and aggressive. That's all.

and were impressed by "undeniable proof" tells us nothing.

That experiment is yet to be performed- and they are performing it. And we are bound by NDA not to say who it might be- which should tell you a lot. sorry if it doesn't suit your 1970's based scenario of how science should be done, I'm amazed that the history of cold fusion so far has taught you so little.

1. Has the flogging to improve morale stopped

2 is at some point Inside 2019?

3. is at some point inside East Anglia?

1.No- but it has slowed down a little.

2. I hope and expect so

3. I couldn't possibly say beyond 'UK'

It may be that many qualified visitors have been there, and they have good reason to be confident....

So they have, bringing their own high-spec instruments at our request (as reported in the Atom Ecology thread) and they have professed themselves interested and surprised enough to want see more in their own lab to create the 'undeniable proof' experiment - their words not mine. A lab which is a dream facility for this work. And we are confident that they will end up as amazed as we have (at times) been ourselves. .

We're not doing this to make you happy Jed, but at our own expense (with the help of a couple of friends) and with the ultimate intention of making it happen for real. You have a free seat in the stalls, not at the front, but you do have a seat. If you can tell me one time that a 'full detailed description' has made any difference to the acceptance of LENR as a reality then lead me to it. All those old paths have led nowhere, as many times as there have been sound replicated experiments in the field. The part of my posts that you chose not to quote however may give you some idea of our seriousness. I said 'We have that kind of validation in hand' and that experimental proof of the work we are doing right now is at some point soon being taken care of by the most highly qualified workers in one of the UK's best equipped labs.

As for 'you haven't told us' - we have revealed plenty in the Atom-Ecology thread - and in Wyttenbach's paper and patent. You read it surely, as you always request others to do?

Maybe there are more competent people who can visit you and make a structured report. There are people who can really consider and exploit such report, and trigger some real world effects, like launching research programs.

We have all of this kind of validation in hand. My invitation to you was of a more personal nature, though we would show you what we have of course.

AlainCo

Maybe you would like to visit when the weather gets better? As for papers, you might have a long wait, we see little point in doing things the old way that never worked for anybody yet. And our results are becoming so clear, that we don't need a $!M calorimeter I'm happy to say.

In case you haven't noticed based on the ideas and methods developed by Russ George over decades of research and patient observation we are producing lots of XSH, those (lovely) gammas and are en route to showing helium production, all backed up by Wyttenbach's theory presented at the Greccio conference last year and his US patent application. Our in-house experiments have so far confirmed his theory has legs, and that applying it to the fuel-mixes and methods we use to conjure up the LENR fairy improves our own results. Soon we hope to be repeating this in at least one blue-chip laboratory who have expressed in interest in producing 'undeniable proof' that the system developed by our efforts really does do the impossible.

So I think we deserve to be included above.

Only recent event are :

- Mitsubishi real Estate investing in Clean Planet. Jed is not impressed.

- Brillouin recent report of results. Not impressing except something we know for long : LENR is real. Who cares of facts... Even science as a community is now post-facts. industry is resisting, but it is more and more post-facts because of the influence of consensus driven funding, via gov, ngo and finance.

And what do you think we are doing at our lab?

But this will happen thanks to the exploitation of the limited resources which are already well known.

Really? If you think that is true then you know nothing about science, which is still full of great mysteries. You might perhaps consider taking up stamp-collecting, a field whose limits are (mostly) known.