sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

In my old Rossi days, I would have agreed with you Sam. Now, well... looks like he positioned himself to block Lewan's view. Right before doing so, he glances over at Lewan's face to make sure he is preoccupied. Could be wrong though.

If Rossi did not want Lewan to see him raise

the lid he had an opportunity when Lewan

left the test area.That happened just before Lewan came back and talked to Hurley about the test results.

My opinion about Hurly is that he is good at Mathematics.If you watch the intermission

he might also be good with woman.

Director,

It is hard to keep a straight face when discussing Rossi. When I try to be serious, I can not help but think about Doral, and that Stockholm video of his positioning himself to block Lewan's view, then lifting the cover of the PSU and fiddling with switches. All the while with Fabiani blocking audience view on the other end of the table. Then I just lose it...sorry.

Rossi did not block Lewans view. Lewan was

talking to Hurley about the test calculations

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, I hope my opinion is clear. Rossi is a fraud and liar. There is a mountain of solid and sworn evidence to prove this. There has been NO public documented or factual evidence to support him having ANYTHING. Yet, some are turning a blind eye to this and continue to, if not openly promote Rossi, give the subtle "thumbs up".

What would you have us think? ?(

Your opinion is coming in loud and clear Bob.My ears are ringing.

That comment made sense to me.But is answer to my comment does not.

Sounds like the way an intellectual would answer.

1. Sam October 3, 2018 at 12:46 PM

Hello Dr Rossi

You said you learned a lot from Scientists.

If I remember correctly you have skills with tools.

If this is correct can you say what tools and where

you learned these skills.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi October 3, 2018 at 4:26 PM

Sam:

Skills and tools are a synthesis of intersubjective forces very complex to analyze in the context of their universe, as your question implies.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Oh the memories! We were so lucky to have all these documents and photos made public. Had we not, it would have become a Dewey said/Rossi said. With the help of his JONP, and support of his sock puppets, Rossi probably would have won out. Today we would be praising Rossi, instead of burying him, and Dewey would probably have stroked out.

Looking forward to the next scam. Unfortunately, we won't get to see anything. What we learn will be from Rossisays, unless this one ends up in court like Doral. That is doubtful, so guess I will have to get my thrills from JONP

If Dewey and Rossi had figured each other out and got along things might have turned

out different.

Not deliberately. They didn't know he was dead.

The rule is if the recipient of the Nobel dies

between the announcement and the presentation they will receive it.

Dr Steinman died before the announcement

but they broke the rule and awarded him the Nobel.

Another Canadian Donna Strickland won a Nobel today in Physics.She did her research not to far from me at the University of Waterloo.My daughter graduated from that

University.

https://www.therecord.com/news…to-uw-s-donna-strickland/

Andrea Rossi 1/2 Sergio Focardi 1/4 Sven Kullander 1/4.

Definition of presumably - used to convey that what is asserted is very likely though not known for certain.

On July 16 A.R. sends E mail to Jeanne Jones

saying he had the surgery July 11.

On July 11 A.R. posts 3 comments.

Buck

I think the January presentation will be very interesting given how Rossi answered Question #3 in the following exchange. If the information shared is in line with the Stockholm demonstration with a COP=500, it should create quite a buzz. The energy experts in the crowd will quickly recognize the implications, IMO. The back-of-the-envelope math says: you buy $0.20 of electricity to generate $100 worth of heat . . . that is hard to ignore.

=================================================

Gerard McEk

September 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM

Dear Andrea,

Time is speeding ahead and you are still saying that you’r on track to present a new paradigm change (at least that’s how we as your devoted followers see the Ecat).

Just a few questions:

1. Are you already able to produce the reactors automaticly?

2. How far (in percentage) have you build-up your automatic production facility?

3. Will you uncover the COP, power usage, operation time, maintenace requirements, half load operationele time, etc. etc. at your presentation in January?

Just to get a clear picture of yourself:

4. Do you prefer doing R&D on your Ecat or bringing it into production?

5. Do you prefer doing theoretical work on the Ecat or R&D or bringing it into production?

One last question:

6. Do you believe it is needed to have a full theoretical understanding, when bringing the Ecat on the market?

Thank you for answering our (sometimes personal) questions!

Kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi

September 27, 2018 at 3:56 PM

Gerard McEk:

1- we are working on that, but not ready yet

2- enough

3- yes

4- do you prefer your heart or your lever?

5- theoretical work is very important, but not necessary, R&D and industrialization are necessary

6- no. Fire has been used by mankind for ten thousands of years also for industrial applications, basic for the industrial revolution, before the discovery of the chemical reactions of oxygen and the quantic status of the electrons mechanism.

Warm Regards,

A.R.