Alan Fletcher Member
  • Member since May 27th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Fletcher

(1) demo, where it was claimed - thanks to the misrepresentation of the steam dryness, the water flow and the test duration

1a : Although the meter used was not qualified for steam, the fact that water was NOT overflowing indicates that steam quality was at least 80% (and probably 85%)
    http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_steam_frames_v410H.php

1b : Water flow : the diaphragm pump used has the same properties as the Prominent -- at very low head the actual output is much greater than the rated output. They measured the ACTUAL flow.

(I'm not sure about the test duration ... )

No, KM ... I'm sure IH knew what Dewey was doing here.

Summary :

Mar 16, 2016 -- Lewan (who I trust) reports that Rossi said :

-- During summer 2015, IH offered Rossi to back out from the test and cancel it, with a significant sum of money as compensation. Rossi’s counter offer was to give back the already paid 11.5M and cancel the license agreement, but IH didn’t accept.

(This is one item on a long list of items related to the Doral trial ... nearly all of which did indeed come out in/around the trial.

June 21 2016 --

Argon says (here) :

- if such possible attempts have lead nowhere and parties end up to court and if Rossis technology (E-Cat or Quark) really works, would IH be open to negotiations on selling license back to Rossi for reassigning to new partner he likes. Just to enable technology widespread distribution and 'save the planet'? (price is own matter of course).

and on JoNP

Can you in any conditions think of discussing with IH about solving your dispute by negotiations before it goes to court?

Rossi:

I am not happy to make a war, but I am ready to make a war if I have to.

To make a war it takes two parties, as well as to make a peace it takes two parties.

June 22 : Dewey says to Argon -- trying to open a negotiation channel through Argon

Argon - Is it possible for you to contact me via email for a private discussion?

We'll take an additional security step should you choose to make contact.

(He wouldn't have done this without IH's permission)

Jun 23 : Argon says he'll only talk in the open, and wont try anything privately:

Dewey, I prefer not to do personal contacts at this point and I try my best to give reason here.

Jun 23 : Dewey

Okay Argon - get Rossi to send a letter to Tom Darden offering to buy back his license and the 1MW unit. $11.5M plus reasonable contract separation terms, mutual indemnifications and confidentiality agreements. He'll need to move quickly as the bombers are fueled and ready.

Jun 23 : Dewey repeats the proposal :

Argon - Thanks for the effort. It's very simple. Rossi can have peace by buying back the IH license and the IH 1MW unit for $11.5M along with standard terms for when parties end agreements. He has a limited window of opportunity to move. There is only truth and zero testosterone in the prospect of treble damages. In the interim, IH is proceeding with it's gameplan.

(Argon says that's all he can do)

Jun 23 : Rossi says on JoNP

Andrea Rossi

June 23, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Ruby Shale:

As usually, the guys of Industrial Heat are ready to sell what they do not own: now they are offering us to buy back our license, the license that they do not have anymore ( see the press release made few weeks ago from our Attorney John Annesser). I wonder if they will try to sell the Colosseum of Rome as well.

IH has no more any license related to out IP and whomever is interested to us in North America, Central America, South America, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Emirates must contact exclusively:

http://www.leonardocorporation.com

[email protected]

I have received other comments asking me what I think of the proposal made today by IH and this comments answers to all the others. I will not comment further issues to be discussed in Court.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

(Given the context, AR seems to be responding to the Argon/Dewey posts)

So, no : IH and Rossi seem to have both been fully informed about this.

UNLESS, of course, IH approached Rossi again along similar lines, but I doubt it)

Well, my my! There was an offer made by an IH investor/employee/deep insider -- Dewey Denier Himself !!!!!

Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

Dewey Weaver

Argon - Thanks for the effort. It's very simple. Rossi can have peace by buying back the IH license and the IH 1MW unit for $11.5M along with standard terms for when parties end agreements. He has a limited window of opportunity to move. There is only truth and zero testosterone in the prospect of treble damages. In the interim, IH is proceeding with it's gameplan.

Apples? Oranges?

That's 250C steam at 10 bar. Vs [claimed] 104C at 1 bar.

And I suspect the noise is from the nozzle, not from an insulated pipe.

That blue pipe is at most 1 inch outer, maybe 1/2 inch inner diameter. Doral is guessed to be DN80 or 3 inch inner. 37:1 ratio on pipe size.

It's such a great picture! I think it is the one taken by IH personnel on the final day of the Doral test.

No ... it's much earlier.

The gauges were fouled at the end of the test. These are still shiny.

The caption says "after b4 alteration".

B4 was altered in July & August (Fabiani log).

11.Aug.2015

(4 reattori funzionali: BF1,2,3 al 40% il BF4 al 30%)

(4 functional reactors: BF1,2,3 at 40% BF4 at 30%)

You are correct on solid-green for stop (been a while since my tests!).

BTW I've been mis-remembering the required flow :

36000 l/day for 24 pumps = 62.5 l/hr : so even my clapped-out pump could do that!

But 36000 for 18 pumps = 83.3 l/hr ... still out of range.

Can we take this as the definitive picture of the Doral 1MW in operation?

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…ors-clarity-adjusted-jpg/

Note : ALL pumps have a green light ... this is only on DURING a pulse. (For an exposure of longer than 1/180 sec you will always record at least one flash). So all pumps are operational.

BF1 is at the top, BF4 at the bottom.
    There are six Prominents per BF : Lets label them A to F (my initials!) left-to-right eg BF1A BF1B .....

Q1 : are there other views taken at the same time? Links, please!

Q2: there are reportedly photos taken by IH after the trial (was that the site visit during the trial?). Ditto & likewise.

Yes, see that thread.

a) Negative head (backpressure).

My outlet arm was on a pivot, so I could lower it below the outlet. It worked for a small amount, but then the pump valves failed to seat -- I could hear them rattling. Also note that my long outlet tube will give some natural "frictional" back-pressure.

b) Prominent provides values from 2 bar (spec at which minimum 32l/h is guaranteed) to 0.5 bar. ORANGE
    I measured from 0.5 bar (the height of my tower) down to 0 (outlet level with head) BLUE

At the common point ... 0.5 bar my pump is under-performing.

To get THAT point on my curve to match Prominent's value, I have to SCALE it by 1.17

I apply that scaling value to my measured data (BLUE) to give my SCALED data (RED).

I see no reason not to trust a linear scaling for back-pressure below that point.

Thanks Bruce_H for the Oct 13 Statement.

We saw on the bf1,2,3 chart that many internal units were at 0 amps.

It explains why that diagram was included for those days only.

Fabianus log doesn't indicate when bf4 was on or off. (I'm on my fone so can't look it up).

I don't know if you count me as a minion.

Yes, another event, so another round of discussion .

I go with the vortex motto (which Jed seems to have forgotten) ... Suspend (pathoskeptical) disbelief and see where the numbers take you.

Weren't you at the 1mw acceptance test? (You had fairly minor criticisms).

Can you explain why that passed?

Nope. That would be somewhat dry steam, not superheated. You can make it much hotter than 104 deg C in a pressure cooker, and that's not superheated. It would not work for sterilization if it were. Probably not cooking, either.

In any kind of closed tank or pot, the pressure will go slightly above 1 atm, and the temperature will rise above 100 deg C.

A pressure cooker is ... ummm ... PRESSURIZED. The ecat was consistently ZERO barg.