ele Member
  • Member since Nov 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ele

you specifically proposed that people must explain that when they word 'scam' or 'scammer' they must explain how this was true of Rossi for the past six years. I am asserting that your proposal is absurd. As evidence,

Sigmoidal in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (art 11) "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence." see e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

So anyone accusing Rossi to be a scammer should be able to prove that in Court.

Writing that Rossi is a scammer "by evidence" or with generic or ill based statements have no sense.

accuse do you mean noting the many documented instances of Rossi's deception of his business associates? The documented cases where he has claimed his device works when measuring it himself for potential or actual investors, and then it has been orrefutably discovered that the device was an electric heater? Or something harsher than these things?

I quite understand that some people remain on his side in spite of these things. I'm wondering what you yourself make of them.

There are also many evidence against IH. Like for example collecting 250 M$ from investors during one long year without telling of any problem about Rossi.

Rossi's accountant is Diane Annesser, attorney John Annesser's mother. JMP's payroll (which was also directed by Rossi) was handled by Julia Annesser, John's wife.

Hmmm, seems you are try to stalk even the family of Rossi's Lawyer.

This is quite disgusting on my point of view, because is irrelevant here. I presume, but not sure, that all that could be even out of law.

Well, first of all, IH is accusing Rossi of scamming them. That is clear when they cite Florida's statue on fraud, which they accuse Rossi as being guilty of. And they are explicit that they were fraudulently induced into signing a contract (the Term Sheet) that they claim they would not have signed if not for fraud (or 'scammed' in the vernacular). So this 'scam' is central to the entire topic and discussion on this thread.

No Sigmoidal (IH). The topic of this thread is the trial Rossi vs IH and IH vs Rossi .

The fact that Rossi is accusing IH does not mean that IH is guilty as the fact that IH is accusing Rossi does not mean that Rossi is guity.

As I and others have pointed out many times we think that there are many posters here that accuse Rossi just to "create an opinion" and poison the Jury of the trials, but I think sincerely that Jurors will be much more intelligent then IH thinks. They have no reason to read all the trash and insults posted here.

Ele/Ahifors know exactly what he is doing. The signs of desperation further indicate that Planet Rossi is in its final throes and is about to be crushed.

Expecting further nastiness from those folks - they are about of bullets. Priceless coming from a convicted con / felon.

Dear Dewey,

1) Ele and Ahifors have no relation, don't know each other and "meet" only in this forum.

2) Who is "he" ? Rossi ? Have no idea of what he is doing now. I don't even read the JONP. Maybe I can ask but I'm not curios about.

3) Sign of desperation..... maybe are just yours not mine.

4) Nastiness ? I just write my opinion in a Forum, as you are doing. The only difference is that I do not insult other people.

5) Priceless ? what ? Have you a connection with MAstercard(r)? https://www.priceless.com/en-u…ist/BE/europe/region.html

6) Convicted. Once again Rossi was cleared by all accusation and found innocent. He was unjustly convicted for about 4 years but refunded by Italian state.

A bien tot ! CUL8R !

Friends and IP protection ...

Quote: "AR is a convicted fraudster"

This seems FUD.

Can you explain us why you posted a text regarding RU-486 abortion pill and a guy called PIKE in this forum ?

This has nothing to do with Andrea Rossi...... may be with another AR......

And just to refresh Andrea Rossi was cleared by all accusation in Italy and refunded by the State.

Your last jpg seem a list of companies related to IH .

If that is the case, the patent is invalid and Rossi's inventions have no value. It is not possible to protect a technology as important as this with industrial secrecy. If you have no patent, then as soon as you introduce the first commercial reactor, every industrial company on earth will reverse engineer it and take the technology from you, paying nothing. That is perfectly legal, by the way.

My goodness ! You don't know nothing about patenting !

Many industries do not patent core details of their technology in order to keep them secret but do patent all the surrounding technologies and eventually applications that are necessary to exploit the core technology and make profit from it.

Also US Patent Law states that to patent a technology you don't need to show that is fully functional. Even partially functional prototypes can be sufficient.

Also if you read carefully the MPEP you can see that there are conditions that let maintain the confidentiality in US.

https://mpep.uspto.gov/RDMS/MP…rent#/current/d0e405.html

IH knew from the first day on all about the JMP ruse, and accepted this situation

Of course IH was aware of everything from the start. Companies also do make investigations.

In fact there was a long story pro but also against (see articles by Krivit and others ) Rossi in the net much before Darden met Rossi.

They can't say they were not knowing what they ware doing.

That why I'm convinced that they ware only wanting to rise founds and close the business telling the investors that the reactor was not working.

Rise about 250M$ ..... pay to Rossi about 11M$ close everything and you get a net cash of 239M$...... not bad, legal, and also probably without taxes.

So when Rossi demonstrated that the reactor was working (remember that IH have not rose any problem during the 1yr test when was rising money) that the reactor was working there was the big surprise.

Read also the story of Darden and how many start up business he has closed...... Probably it was not the first time he was trying the trick.

You will never see this kind of tests including the modification suggested by Jed. Seven years or more of flaw and fake tests are enough in order to realize that it doesn't work.

I esteem Jed but he is not a scientist.

Reading carefully among the papers (also the ones collected by Jed) I have realized that many of the critics to the test are ill formed and probably forged for the purpose to discredit Rossi.

The fact that Rossi is the only LENR experimenter that has developed a technology with commercial value is probably one good motivation.

Rossi has to fight not only with the usual "science Talibans" who fight a Holy War (like a Jihad) against LENR in general, but also a group of LENR businessmen, that have not collected any real result till now.

Trollish lie along with the rest of your posts.

My was not a lie. I know and esteem Jed from a long long time and I appreciate his activity for LENR as a librarian.

But sometimes I find that some of post have not much sense.

And Who is a troll here ? Who gently and with some humor points out that a post is nonsense or who constantly insult others.

This place is full of people devoted to IH, or that confuse part of Science with a Religion, that diffuse only hate and false or distorded information.

I wouldn't know. The documents are essentially interminable. But if there is no such evidence, I suspect that before a trial ends, there will be some. If any version of the ecat worked, especially, but not necessarily, at high "COP's", then IH would be zillionaires and there would be no law suit.

No Mary, IH was never wanting to exploit the technology but only to grab money from investors !

They never prepared anything to exploit any technology.

When they have seen that the technology was working (I know you think opposite to me) they ware unprepared.

Exactly! They should have photographed the non-existant invisible heat exchanger. They did manage to get photos and videos of the invisible pipes going up to the mezzanine. You can see clear as day those pipes are invisible.

Jed are you OK ? Sometimes I worry a lot about your mental health.

If IH havent inspected the Doral site during an year (not one day, week or month, a year !) is their problem !

It make no sense. Apart from collecting money from investors !

They admit to that, explaining as their rationale that they were afraid to piss him off, and lose him, as all they cared about was whether the tech worked.

Afraid ? Are they children ?

This is a very naive excuse in business world. The reality on my opinion is quite different.

They were hoping to collect a lot of money from investors and then tell them that "the technology was not working..... you lose your money goodbye"

In fact there is no trace of industrial plan in order to exploit technology in any way.

When they have seen that the technology was actually working and they should pay Rossi and invest the money they collected they were upset and the the lawsuit filed by Rossi them by surprise.

Why should IH not fund other "outfits"?

What confidential secrets did IH reveal?

All the IP was supposed to have been transferred exclusively to IH who could do what they liked with it in the designated territories. If Rossi was maintaining technical secrets, then he probably invalidates the patents.

IH could found who ever it want.

Second question is nonsense. Of course we are writing about the industrial process in order to produce energy.

The IP was eventually transferred to IH not to his sub or sub sub or (sub)^n contractors.

Is quite clear that transferring a secret to to many people in a game made with Chinese boxes or Russian dolls the secret is no more a secret.

Every industry (e.g. Apple with his Iphones) transfer part of his IP to other contractors but there is an implicit (or explicit in contracts) obligation to confidentiality.