Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

OKay, now how your mind could manage the "Quark" concept ?

Gentlemen! At a fundamental level, any movement of matter is cold nuclear fusion, that is, a cold fusion generator, an electric current generator and any engine are identical. The movement of matter can be created only in one way - by consuming mass, that is, turning it into neutrino radiation. This can only be known on the basis of a new scientific paradigm:

Agree, it was also my jurg's reading :)

Je pense que Wyttenbach dit que le flux EM crée de la masse ; en électrons, et protons

car il se plie sur un femtomètre ou moins de rayon (en 3D, 4D.....

Bien sûr, le flux EM se déplace à la vitesse de la lumière

tout comme le courant alternatif dans un fil

mais pas les particules elles-mêmes

Well, seriously i have always been amazed by pure mathematicians. This is a field where I am and I have always been bad... A pure mathematician as you said to be, remains a great mystery to me.

For example, Einstein, beyond his certain mathematical foundation, had mainly developed his models through his emphasis on geometry rather..

I believe if someone can't develop a theory with a strong mathematical basis, they shouldn't be making fake "theories".

I do not feel qualified to be making such postulates. I only have a BS in Engineering Physics from Cornell, and I work with mathematical algorithms and physics related phenomena. But I have never really worked in pure physics. So that does not qualify me to make broad based speculations. I do feel qualified to judge certain people as unqualified to make their broad all-knowing statements. And I think those type of people are really bad for our goal of getting LENR research accepted.

Agree that nothing travel at speed of light but probably it acts as a limit on which "things" as waves or particles bump then bounce onto it.... because nothing possesses a stable speed.. everything plays by acceleration/deceleration with speed of light acting as one limit, the second one being the nucleus center acting as an funnel ... a one way direction:)

Mass never is a classic plane (free) wave. If you expand waves to manifolds then we have classic multidimensional standing waves. From here it is easy to grasp that these must be single sided. EM flux only can be bent by (topological) charge.

What some physicists mix up is a wave like resonance picture we see in electron diffraction and the electron being a classic wave. Waves travel at light speed electrons never.

Thank you for your reply, interesting.

Nowif you consider that all masses should be seen as magnetic flux more or less speed, how could you explain in this same way, that sometime we are talking about particle/wave ? I can understand that is a "massive" particle drowned in pure EM energie ? Do i wrong ?

Of course this is an internal acceleration in the new plane also inwards due to shrinking. But these events are more or less immediate and must be described by Dirac delta functions same as photon absorption/emission. But in LENR we often see some multi step shrinking what will be new physics if there are not fix spectral steps involved.

Dark matter simplest proposal :the issue can readily be explained by the Charge exchange process, i.e. by loosing its electric charge, ions are transferred to neutral particles - no longer affected by ambient magnetic fields. However, transferred to ions now capable of emitting electromagnetic waves. Doppler-shifted neutral particle waves being the “signum" of dark matter.

Well your 2023 fight is going forward in 2024 apparently too 8)

So, here we discuss to better define who is an expert and who is not.

Anyway, we are all some great experts regarding our respective ego :)

Now, to me , however i already have prefered makers ( even of bullshit) than spectators.

Probably you could become too a maker if you could share with us some of your own Lenr postulates.

Regarding axil i like some of his ideas ( not all for sure ;()

For example surface excited by light should generate some electrons movements.

These movements when reaching some walls, defects, etc will induce sometimes strong EM field when electron movement is slowed down so by these defect. Strong EM field id postulated too by Wyttenbach if i well understood.

So this axil's way should be the explanation to me for most of the Lenr experiments since 1989.
    Now to conclude, unfortunately, i don't think unfortunately that could be the way for powerfull Lenr devices at all.

Did Lenny discuss how to seperate the split EVO entangled pair by 10 billion light years? I could watch the video but I would prefer an explanation from an "expert".

By new rotation do you mean that is an EM flux acceleration or deceleration to explain the mass involvement ?

This is explained in all depth in SOP (SO(4) physics) a model for nuclear mass and ground states

Mass reduction occurs as harmonically resonant EM flux starts a new rotation, what allows to store more energy in the same volume, what is equal to the fact that all involved flux lines in average get shorter.

Again,

plasmons are working up to maybe 15eV range, Hagelstein phonon' s are playing in a similar range.

Now, for example the Japanese Tanabe postulate that EM field from plasmons can be enhanced up to 10exp7.

For example a large difference between width and length of nanoparticles induces that.

What does that mean ?

No kinetic energy of electrons isn't enhanced by factor 7 but if the electron current is braked strongly because a gap, a tip etc... that implies a great enhancement of the local magnetic field as can do a square form ( vs sine form).

Another example, a magnetron that converts the electron kinetic energy into EM energy.

Formers wake up 8)

Probably the WL explanation ( by plasmons) is unsignificant now if you include of the global thoughts:

The Dubinsko discrete breathers,

the plasmons enhanced model of Tanabe,

And experiment conclusions in thin film made by Chicea,

you should be able to go forward, i expect.

Probably the WL explanation ( by plasmons) is unsignificant now if you include of the global thoughts:

The Dubinsko discrete breathers,

the plasmons enhanced model of Tanabe,

And experiment conclusions in thin film made by Chicea,

you should be able to go forward, i expect.

robert bryant

these peaks principle seems to looking like the ponderomotive force.

Graneau worked also in the same way.