The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• Well your 2023 fight is going forward in 2024 apparently too 8)

So, here we discuss to better define who is an expert and who is not.

Anyway, we are all some great experts regarding our respective ego :)

Now, to me , however i already have prefered makers ( even of bullshit) than spectators.

Probably you could become too a maker if you could share with us some of your own Lenr postulates.

Regarding axil i like some of his ideas ( not all for sure ;()

For example surface excited by light should generate some electrons movements.

These movements when reaching some walls, defects, etc will induce sometimes strong EM field when electron movement is slowed down so by these defect. Strong EM field id postulated too by Wyttenbach if i well understood.

So this axil's way should be the explanation to me for most of the Lenr experiments since 1989.
    Now to conclude, unfortunately, i don't think unfortunately that could be the way for powerfull Lenr devices at all.

Did Lenny discuss how to seperate the split EVO entangled pair by 10 billion light years? I could watch the video but I would prefer an explanation from an "expert".

• Did Lenny discuss how to seperate the split EVO entangled pair by 10 billion light years? I could watch the video but I would prefer an explanation from an "exper

Sometimes you just have to put in the work, Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.

• Regarding axil i like some of his ideas ( not all for sure ;( )

I think that the LENR reaction explain more than the production of gainful energy. It is a gateway into new science that can greatly advance the assent of mankind.

For example, using the EVO, black holes as an element of quantum computing can be produced in a controlled and stable manor.

According to the holographic principle, information about a black hole's

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8DvM4mdzBNxpdegCDJiqdygITMhd5djCWjkdLTjRYz19TMwTv

interior is encoded on its two-dimensional surface area. This surface area is known as the black hole's event horizon. We have already seen this black hole event horizon's surface presented in our observations as those micron sized crenellated balls of transmuted matter.

The information is said to be smeared on those two-dimensional spheres, described by the event horizon. The information is encoded on the surface as a hologram.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2y6-8aajCOXZprVtbx3SU1KQUKlGRtYCrMEZqh28u75Be5CEH

The amount of information that can be stored in a black hole is only limited by its surface area. The storage capacity increases as the black hole swallows matter. The amount of data that could be stored on the surface of the EVO black hoke is on the order of 10^50 hard disks. Allowing science to access and control of these black holes is a advancement of unlimited potential.

In the context of the AdS/CFT correspondence, also known as the gauge/gravity duality, it is believed that the information encoded on the event horizon of an Anti-de Sitter (AdS) black hole can be read out. The AdS/CFT correspondence is a theoretical framework that relates a gravitational theory in AdS space to a boundary conformal field theory (CFT). According to this duality, the information stored in the black hole is dual to the degrees of freedom of the boundary CFT.

In the AdS/CFT correspondence, the information is not lost but rather encoded in the correlations and entanglement of the CFT degrees of freedom. The boundary CFT can be thought of as a holographic representation of the gravitational theory in the bulk AdS space, including the black hole. The information encoded on the event horizon can, in principle, be reconstructed by studying the properties of the boundary CFT.

However, it's important to note that the AdS/CFT correspondence is a highly theoretical framework and its precise details and limitations are still under active investigation. Providing science with a AdS black hole provides valuable insights into the understanding of black holes and information storage, the practical implementation of reading the information from the event horizon of an AdS black hole will be facilitated with access to the AdS black hole will be an area for ongoing and future research and a topic of active study in the field of quantum computing.

• Dark matter simplest proposal :the issue can readily be explained by the Charge exchange process, i.e. by loosing its electric charge, ions are transferred to neutral particles - no longer affected by ambient magnetic fields. However, transferred to ions now capable of emitting electromagnetic waves. Doppler-shifted neutral particle waves being the “signum" of dark matter.

• Did Lenny discuss how to seperate the split EVO entangled pair by 10 billion light years? I could watch the video but I would prefer an explanation from an "expert".

If you send it in a tachyon packet, 10 billion years in the past to the same location, it will be about 10 billion light years away due to the shift of the galaxy through and within space in that time.

• Probably you could become too a maker if you could share with us some of your own Lenr postulates.

I believe if someone can't develop a theory with a strong mathematical basis, they shouldn't be making fake "theories".

I do not feel qualified to be making such postulates. I only have a BS in Engineering Physics from Cornell, and I work with mathematical algorithms and physics related phenomena. But I have never really worked in pure physics. So that does not qualify me to make broad based speculations. I do feel qualified to judge certain people as unqualified to make their broad all-knowing statements. And I think those type of people are really bad for our goal of getting LENR research accepted.

• Please be aware that physicists do not understand the definition of information. Hence all papers about information are blatant nonsense.

This "conservation of information" nonsense came after I studied physics, I believe. I always thought it was woo. For example, white noise has a tremendous amount of information? I could be wrong since I never studied this.

• For example, white noise has a tremendous amount of informatio

The definition of noise = no information...Discrete Information is defined as a set of symbols you can decode and information is the sequence of symbols. Physics comes into play only when you transmit information and quantization/dilution= entropy plays a role.

Computer memory today is a multiple of Gigabytes typically N*10E40 Bit. This amount is stored in less than 1 ccm volume. Now you can do some calculations for today's technology...

• I believe if someone can't develop a theory with a strong mathematical basis, they shouldn't be making fake "theories".

I do not feel qualified to be making such postulates. I only have a BS in Engineering Physics from Cornell, and I work with mathematical algorithms and physics related phenomena. But I have never really worked in pure physics. So that does not qualify me to make broad based speculations. I do feel qualified to judge certain people as unqualified to make their broad all-knowing statements. And I think those type of people are really bad for our goal of getting LENR research accepted.

Impostor syndrome is people doing their best with what they know but nevertheless feeling they are not qualified. Yet if you are certain of your logic and your math then you are a person skilled in the art and should be respected as such.

I think you have the skill to understand an analysis with a strong mathematical basis provided the math and logic would be typical of person with a BS in Engineering Physics. I think you could look at a spreadsheet proof and verify the math and logic of every cell. I believed I had such skill.

I have made claims on this forum that I believe anyone with your level of skills could verify using the data I found in the public domain. Is that something you would do? [email protected]

• a multiple of Gigabytes typically N*10E40 Bit. This amount is stored in less than 1 ccm volume. Now you can do some calculations for today's technology...

maybe computer scientists like Erlich understand information a tad better..

100 petabytes of data per gram of DNA..

ironically.. DNA appears to have arisen from white noise..according to the conventional narrative

https://www.science.org/content/article/dna-could-store-all-worlds-data-one-room

• Well, seriously i have always been amazed by pure mathematicians. This is a field where I am and I have always been bad... A pure mathematician as you said to be, remains a great mystery to me.

For example, Einstein, beyond his certain mathematical foundation, had mainly developed his models through his emphasis on geometry rather..

I believe if someone can't develop a theory with a strong mathematical basis, they shouldn't be making fake "theories".

• I believe if someone can't develop a theory with a strong mathematical basis, they shouldn't be making fake "theories".

This post reeks of arrogance, false pride, and self aggrandisement.

Take Ken Shoulders as an example, He had little education in fundamental science but he could humble the most prominent and arrogant scientists of his age in his humble and self effacing way.

While working with his son sometime around 1980, Shoulders had replicated a phenomenon observed by William Bostick, an atomic physicist at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Shoulders would eventually dub his findings exotic vacuum objects, or EVOs. He described an EVO as a cluster of electrons that channels energy (though the source of that energy was uncertain). Shoulders believed he had used the electrons’ energy to melt microscopic holes in various materials. Church had offered their research to dozens of companies and government agencies, including the Office of the Vice President, but no one was interested.

EVOs break the laws of physics as they are currently understood. Electrons shouldn’t be able to cluster together, as Shoulders claimed, because an electron’s negative charge will repel other electrons. Anyone trying to hold together the north poles of two magnets will get a sense of the problem. And so when Shoulders presented his findings to established scientists, such as Richard Feynman, a Nobel laureate physicist at Caltech, he was dismissed outright.

Shoulders’s credibility was not helped by his maverick reputation, his lack of formal education, or the company he kept. Puthoff, his closest friend at SRI, was a former Scientologist who was still convinced that Uri Geller had psychic powers. Shoulders had also become close to John Hutchison, who promotes himself as a lovemaking guru and the inventor of levitation and life-extending devices. These relationships, and many others with more conventional scientists, were the result of Shoulders’s openness to unusual ideas. No matter how outlandish, Shoulders never rejected a new theory before carefully thinking it over and, if appropriate, testing it. He wished others would extend him the same courtesy. EVO research photo

Photograph from Shoulders’s testing of EVOs, which he hoped would be key to an alternative-energy source.

But was there any worthwhile science in Shoulders’s EVO research? After dismissing the inventor’s findings, Feynman became aware of the discovery of similar clusters of charged particles made at the National Bureau of Standards and the work of a professor at the University of California, San Diego, who had noticed the same thing 10 years earlier but had not conducted further research. On January 31, 1986, Feynman mailed an apology letter to Shoulders: “When you were in my office I could not see how 1010 or 1011 electrons could be kept as a ball in a vacuum without ions. . . . I must apologize for it has come to my attention that it is indeed possible.” Feynman confirmed that the electron clusters Shoulders and his son witnessed were feasible, a small victory in the face of mass rejection. But the existence of a physical phenomenon is a far cry from an alternative energy source. Nonetheless, Shoulders declared in his self-published book, EV: A Tale of Discovery, “I believe this gateway will open into one of the greatest industries yet known.” Despite years of filing patents and pitching the research to various companies and government agencies, Shoulders never found a taker.

The fault lies with the arrogance and pomposity of those takers. Shoulders was, is, and always will be on point.

• Hi

I have collected various objects produced by spark discharge thanks to high voltage pulses on multilayer composite sheets of Polyester-Aluminium-Polyethylene. The maximum size of objects is approximately 2 mm. What in particular could have originated the straight segment?

Thanks for your opinion..

• Soon ? (i'm joking) :)

Hi

I have collected various objects produced by spark discharge thanks to high voltage pulses on multilayer composite sheets of Polyester-Aluminium-Polyethylene. The maximum size of objects is approximately 2 mm. What in particular could have originated the straight segment?

Thanks for your opinion..

• Shoulders was, is, and always will be on point.

Shoulders never found a taker.

compliments to Jaehnig and Roberts for a well writtenpiece

Axil forgot to cite..

The Frontiersman | Science History Institute
    In Silicon Valley’s renegade days, a hardheaded Texan chased dreams of a flying car.
    sciencehistory.org

the EV .. evo has not much to do with the LENR since 1989

which mostly requires hydrogen in some form

". An EV*electron validum* can be launched at a voltage of 1 kv (determined primarily by the source)

at a xenon gas pressure of 10-2 torr to achieve an output pulse of several kv,

US5018180A - Energy conversion using high charge density - Google Patents

• ". An EV*electron validum* can be launched at a voltage of 1 kv (determined primarily by the source)

at a xenon gas pressure of 10-2 torr to achieve an output pulse of several kv,

US5018180A - Energy conversion using high charge density - Google Patents

There are a bunch more similar patents, all assigned to "The Jupiter Toy Company" - who was that??

Also included is one from Hal Puthoff et.al.

Patents Assigned to Jupiter Toy Company - Justia Patents Search

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.