Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Yes Tarasenko, Axil..

In this second case about this copy/paste actor,it remind me what i think about the AI behavior so highly highlighted here as the new fashion way to discover great things..

Strangly a former and experimented as Jed Roswell was a great protagonist of this publicity.

Ai is well capable to create interesting and relevant things by crossing datas which can appear unsensed by our human eyes at first look.

However all these datas come from what was already understood and created/ created by all the manking since centuries and centuries.

But Ai is totally unable to imagine things with some still undiscovered thing because is unable to think by itself as humans..

This is why sometimes i imagine that Axil could be this of AI machine by his ( its?) ability to stay only with datas only created by others never by him.

Well, i don't refute the Dr McKubre involvement, quality of work, papers.. etc.

However i have difficulties with the fact that these old guard members were highlighted most of the time as the absolute references of truth..

Now,we could have the same reasoning with the current scientists and their particle accelerators.

It reminds me of all those stray whales that come ashore on the sand and take their whole tribe with them..

In this way some THH words can make sense indeed.

Yes, calorimetry remains the best toy for the old guard... to play with their microwatts.

I remember maybe 15 years ago when i meet and helped Pr Biberian .. He said all the time "calorimetry" "calorimetry" and said also my calorimeter doesn't watch its microwatts because he ( Biberian) was short of money...

Now after 4 years of funded Clean HME project, money was.. so i expect that its calorimeter rised more of microwatts..?

Same reasoning about McKubre..

Pr Focardi expected only Ni ( from 58 to 62) reacted wiht one H ( no D) to do instable Cu isotopes which next became back Nickel.

However i understood he considered that beta minus and plus occured in the same time inplying an electron anhilition ( by its positron).

I meant at the end no electrons were released pratically.

You're making things unnecessarily complicated. Cold nuclear fusion at a fundamental level occurs according to the following scheme:

e + n → p + e- + e + 13,6 eV → ,

where the source of neutrinos can be nickel 63Ni or samarium 151Sm. Other options are also possible, which must be chosen for practical reasons.

A kind of key point posseses some relevances ..

In the case of the current universe there is ome expecttions to onsider irs reality because after that the universe expanded apparently.

Maybe we should consider it as one of the 2 limits betwwen all the matter/energy is " playing".

At lower scale, suns possese the same frame with an internal limit as gravitation and the external one the thermonuclear reactions.

Always we can see the same rule, by which between these limits a lot of energy is "stored".

i expect a complementary things to get all these stored together , a little energy leak probably the light radiated finally.

Now to conclude the same rule shoud occur at nucleus side... But which are these limits in this case ?

To me the "central point" specificity anf the speed limit of light which act as a retaining wall.

Мы понимаем, что вам нужно признание, вам, должно быть, не хватает любви, там, на ваших полях, может быть, женщина стирает вашу одежду? подождите...

Мы понимаем, что вам нужно признание, вам, должно быть, не хватает любви, там, на ваших полях, может быть, женщина стирает вашу одежду? подождите...

Today this is my birthday date and at 56 yo i don't consider myself as an old guard member.

Or maybe criteria aren't them what i know... ?

Anyway, i can say that old Rossi/Focardi fuel works well is you know the nature of his secret catalyst.

And when you well master it you well know how the current physic is very over ... even some of your postulate my dear friend :)

Yes!!

This is impossible as adding H/D to Ni produces in average 8MeV/p much more than the maximum of 28MeV/4 = 7MeV for 4p to get 4He. But this is not the problem. Usually chains of Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*-Ni-H*-H*- do react what will form all possible masses even much greater than A=500!!!! There exists a full MS of an old Rossi fuel that shows that even 243Am is present. But if you produce oxigen < Ni then you lose most of the gain, same for nuclei with A> 100....

So the conclusion is:: Ni CF is a waste of time and resources if you don't understand the basic physics behind it. Unluckily this holds for most present "old guard" researchers.

No He-4??

Maybe they have tried deuterium... but they're just not telling???

In our study, we have obtained data showing a correlation between heat generation and oxygen, but so far we have not obtained any data showing a correlation with helium-4. No significant increase in mass number 4 was observed in our mass spectrometry system. There have been no reports of an increase in helium-4 observed with a method similar to ours, and similarly, this is the first report of a significant increase in oxygen.

I know a release with only D2 and another gas as reagent, nothing more :) ( No lattice involved)

Absolutely no link with Rossi, i have to specify.

Pt is Face-centered cubic structure. Cold Fusion occures in the metal of FCC like Pd, so Pt of positive can have the Cold Fusion. But FPE setup has Pt wire sorrounding Pd plate, and Crystallinity of Pd Rod affected the heat generation, so Pd is the heating metal.

Well, nor me i'm not retired yet.

I'm working only with my own money but the more difficult is the time needed for experiments.

Spend time for readings, studying another works isn't difficult because you can do that everywhere in your life.

Now that remains the main task to well do before considering for example experiments.

And if you work again finally the biggest pb is this lack of time to prepare, supplying parts and doing them.

About Thz, yes you well understood this is the key BUT they highky depend of the species you want to merge, space between them.. etc etc .. so many factors.

@nokodama,

Thank you for your deep engineering proposal. probably that's doing one decade i found an equivalent relevant engineering work.

Your proposal use common fento laser ( used for example for eyes sculpture) so slowly appear atto lasers in deep research too.

i well understood principles you highlighted but could the wall matter react too with the gases contained inside its pores ?

Robert,

i worked only on the 900MW, Civaux was already a new generation by their size.. Next the fashion EPR.

Now all these releases are water cooled what i denounce.

To me the best coolants are metal melted which working at ambiant pressure resolving so many engineering pbs.

I'm french but i never heard that a pipe from a 900MW primary circuit broke in France due to a quake ?

In fact often i came inside them and nothing was wrong according to my eyes.

i think roughly we are going in hte same way, but don't use the same words.

But sorry, i don't have time to explain/propose more here.

Anyway, you should integrate some importan things, the "matter"posseses a certain number of dimensions when energy posseses its own number which isn't the same, that is their main difference.

Roughly with a lower number of dimensions the entity become more anysotropic ( main example the light).

But in the same time the nucleus position/orientation will move continually ( to give you an answer).

Again, i'm not confident with this static representation of the nucleons inside a nucleus.

Probably nucleons are moving from each other all the time even if they possess a privilegied arrangement according to probably a gaussian logic.

So it would matter at what angle you hit a nucleus.....

You should collabore together even if Japan is big, anyway you should profit that you are from the same country and close in mind.

All the best i wish you.

nkodama,

Kodama-san, I think I now understand the point you have been making. From my viewpoint, if you reverse the anode and cathode, LENR should occur on the surface of Pt. However, this belief is derived from the idea that LENRs result from electron captures, which I have mentioned several times before.

God is back 8)