Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

yes, soon miam miam a puff pastry release :)

Comme on dit en france il est parti en couille ahahahahhaa

You are a gossip dilettante proving us daily word salad... Black holes are just a synonym for a mass vortex, that isn't black at all. Black holes eject matter at speed up to 60c! You can name any nucleus a black hole as a nucleus never emits low energy ( < 1keV) radiation what means, that it is not visible by classic telescopes.

Ultrasound treatments were highlighted for a while...US 9115913 B1

Here attached a link for more explanations:

Well, the most direct example I can think of within the work of the MFMP, and probably the most obvious and simple control sample, is regular kitchen Aluminum foil. Aluminum foil doesn't have any crenelated hollow iron spheres on it, or it would be a really crappy material. But, when submitted to ultrasound, these spherules have been predicted to be found, and have been found, easily in the sonicated Al foil material and bits and pieces affected by the ultrasound, not only by the MFMP (experiments conducted by magicsound ) but also by many other independent replicators.

You may say that the way the MFMP has been communicating is "unconventional", as most of it is through lenghty video presentations. I can't say that I have watched them all, but have watched enough to see these crenelated hollow spheres expected to be found and being found in SEM analysis of surfaces across many types of experiments over many different sample matrixes, and I think the spheres are astonishing regular on their distribution of sizes and surface aspects. In the case of this Thunderstorm Generator Bob expected to see these spherules, and was a bit surprised by how a massive amount of these he found, thus confirming one of his predictions. His working hypothesis is that this particular kind of spheres forms when plasmoids are created and are allowed to interact with a wide range of materials.

no ?

We've been through this before. A tachyon field has an IMAGINARY mass, not negative mass. That is a very different thing. Complex numbers are an extremely basic math concept, and one which it is very obvious you do not understand. Not understanding the difference between negative and imaginary numbers disqualifies you from making up new physics theories.

Besides the fact that these tachyonic fields are simply a math concept with no evidence at all that tachyons exist. BEC's DO NOT have negative mass. That is a ridiculous statement. There is nothing at all known to have negative mass.

Before this great and interesting time and to remain a little bit still sticked on the current ground, does anyone know a way to obtain around twenty grams of pure lithium without being defrauded by a Chinese website, or European , or an US one ?

The truth life of experimenter in fact, need help to be able to believe a day in a world as Jed described :)

Dear Robert,

i think that inert gases (even molecular as N2) maintain speed state of surrounding other gases.

Alan shared interesting papers i deeply studied as this of Groszek.

Reactions in his case act as gases pulses and Ar in this way help to maintain a separation.

Close links too with the LEC i expect.

By a certain point of view it's close to Rayleigh plasma.

The speed, main free path , that all atoms haven't exactky the same heat plays a role in my mind.

Surely it have been played in R20s case.

i made this sketch to help my thoughts in the past.

Last word to our common president , happy that he's going to be here quickly again. Fucking life !

I have a deep idea about how Ar could behave however that's not involve nuclear reactions of itself, it plays differently.

Well, a LF great member (not a Kazakh) wrote in the past a paper highlighting works from the polish Groszek .

This last related some excess heat when argon was involved.

There is an extensive library of cold fusion papers at LENR-canr.org, created, maintained and grown over many years by our member JedRothwell. A search there for argon+transmutaion certainly yields quite a few hits. But from memory nobody seems to have claimed the direct transmutation of argon. It is often present, because it is used as (for example) a carrier gas, or as part of a control procedure of for flushing other gases out of a system. However, in conversation with various people working in the condensed matter field you will sometimes hear suggestions that Argon is somehow catalytic, for example promoting the production of 4He from hydrogen isotopes.

In high-voltage high-current plasma environments such as those performed by our friends at Safire/Aureon there are suggestions that in a mixed=gas double layer argon promotes transmutation, because being a heavy gas it becomes the 'anvil' that lighter elements get hammered on. '

"From this we can conclude that the screening effect is not linked to the static electron densities around interacting nuclei and that probably, a dynamic approach should be applied" :)

i read once again very recently what Bob Higgins related me about Piantelli or Jiang..

The truth the real one seeming to not be to far from the current physic...To meditate for all MF tolerated here.

Note that Piantelli does not use any of these catalysts. Piantelli uses just natural hydrogen gas, and a nickel rod prepared to have small surface grains.

However, Piantelli sees excess heat with just Ni and H2. He only adds some lithium in a tube around his Ni rod to increase the heat output.

As Piantelli teaches, the metal grains are the cluster size that is important. The fine powder particles each have metallic grains - they are not each single crystal. According to Piantelli, if the grains are too small or too big, LENR does not occur. The powder exposes the greatest possible number of grains to the Li film and to the H2. When Piantelli creates LENR with a rod, only the surface area of the rod is active. He gets watts of excess heat while Rossi gets kilowatts of excess heat.

In Jiang's case, he is baking water out of the system. However, neither Rossi nor Parkhomov did this. BUT, one thing Rossi did was to heat the reactor to very high temperature before adding the fuel (the Lugano dummy test). So, the water would have been driven from the reactor even though it had not been evacuated. The fuel powder Rossi added would not have been dried or degassed. There is no evidence that Parkhomov did anything to evacuate or dry his powders. He even mixed them in the open air.

A hydrino by any other name is still looks like an unproven theory to me.

No background info out there on Arayik Emilevich Danghyan, other than 3 papers on researchgate. He participated in the Russian ball-lightning meetings, so maybe Bob G knows something about him.

Well, well, well