Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Well your 2023 fight is going forward in 2024 apparently too 8)

So, here we discuss to better define who is an expert and who is not.

Anyway, we are all some great experts regarding our respective ego :)

Now, to me , however i already have prefered makers ( even of bullshit) than spectators.

Probably you could become too a maker if you could share with us some of your own Lenr postulates.

Regarding axil i like some of his ideas ( not all for sure ;()

For example surface excited by light should generate some electrons movements.

These movements when reaching some walls, defects, etc will induce sometimes strong EM field when electron movement is slowed down so by these defect. Strong EM field id postulated too by Wyttenbach if i well understood.

So this axil's way should be the explanation to me for most of the Lenr experiments since 1989.
    Now to conclude, unfortunately, i don't think unfortunately that could be the way for powerfull Lenr devices at all.

Did Lenny discuss how to seperate the split EVO entangled pair by 10 billion light years? I could watch the video but I would prefer an explanation from an "expert".

By new rotation do you mean that is an EM flux acceleration or deceleration to explain the mass involvement ?

This is explained in all depth in SOP (SO(4) physics) a model for nuclear mass and ground states

Mass reduction occurs as harmonically resonant EM flux starts a new rotation, what allows to store more energy in the same volume, what is equal to the fact that all involved flux lines in average get shorter.

Again,

plasmons are working up to maybe 15eV range, Hagelstein phonon' s are playing in a similar range.

Now, for example the Japanese Tanabe postulate that EM field from plasmons can be enhanced up to 10exp7.

For example a large difference between width and length of nanoparticles induces that.

What does that mean ?

No kinetic energy of electrons isn't enhanced by factor 7 but if the electron current is braked strongly because a gap, a tip etc... that implies a great enhancement of the local magnetic field as can do a square form ( vs sine form).

Another example, a magnetron that converts the electron kinetic energy into EM energy.

Formers wake up 8)

Probably the WL explanation ( by plasmons) is unsignificant now if you include of the global thoughts:

The Dubinsko discrete breathers,

the plasmons enhanced model of Tanabe,

And experiment conclusions in thin film made by Chicea,

you should be able to go forward, i expect.

Probably the WL explanation ( by plasmons) is unsignificant now if you include of the global thoughts:

The Dubinsko discrete breathers,

the plasmons enhanced model of Tanabe,

And experiment conclusions in thin film made by Chicea,

you should be able to go forward, i expect.

robert bryant

these peaks principle seems to looking like the ponderomotive force.

Graneau worked also in the same way.

Regarding the dark matter a great Swedish professor said me recently:

As for the latter (dark matter), the issue can readily be explained by the Charge exchange process, i.e. by loosing its electric charge, ions are transferred to neutral particles - no longer affected by ambient magnetic fields. However, transferred to ions now capable of emitting electromagnetic waves. Doppler-shifted neutral particle waves being the “signum" of dark matter.

The Hydrogen atom is the heart of the Universe! Hydrogen atom - dark matter.pdf

біз онымен пікірталас жасай алмаймыз, кез келген диалог бекер, ол өзінің монологына қанағаттанады..

Мен Габондағы Окло реакторы туралы біраз уақыт сөйлесуге тырыстым, бірақ ол ешқашан түсініктеме бермеді, ол жай ғана өзін жақсы көреді деп қатып қалды.

оның ісі, өкінішке орай, психиатрияға қатысты және ол өз еліндегі зерттеушілерге жақсы имидж бермейді.

Геннадий, извини, но ты ошибаешься. Кровь планеты - это водород!

I think your model at its current release can't explain the "halo's nuclei".

Deuterium shows a perfect 4D toroidal charge density function as show in the linked Sardin paper (also on RG) Just try to understand Clifford Torus manifolds that are the basic EM flux vortex structure and also necessarily are a stable minimal Lagrangian what is not possible with 1D etc...

Gauss law is nonsense for non point objects/charge sources as else it fails due to divergence.

Thanks for your sharing.

Now these 2 works are quite differents.

The first one relating one more electrolysis experiment, when the second one followed the "Rossi's/Parkhomov" way, good or bad.

This is the Shongsheng work in lithium hydrides.

This second one would have deserved to be extended.

In fact you share relevant things with no sense or excessive things... However i think this is the good way to finally find the "cerise sur le gateau". I like your postulate about plasmon but you are in the same time too focused on what your brain said to you.

For example never you related the Tanabe work, maybe the onl one who clearly plasmons with Lenr ( good or bad)

Now, you share the common plasmon's understanding to all here but never was able to propose an engineering link with fashion experiments.

Anyway, never you shared your own picture which is to ma a positive point of modesty.

Sharing so many pictures of himself remains a behavior close to a mental desease for me ( Tarasenko).

Outside of Alan Smith from whom I have received valuable feedback, the members here treat our interactions with character assignations as opposed to evidenced based counter arguments. I have assumed that this lack of standard scientific behavior is due to a lack of proper background in the sciences. This lack of this appropriate background may be due to the tendencies of many of this membership to partake in pseudoscience and make up their own scientific fantasies. For me, the lack of knowledge, respect, and consideration here for existing science is distressing. This goes along with the lack of comity and curtesy among some members here.

Guys you became more and more "xxx" with axil that i can understand sometimes but why the 2nd serial "balls" threader didn't followed the same rejected way ?

Lenr can stay often between science and pseudo science however he only done simple copy/paste of real papers never he related for himself some "UFO or planet creation concepts".

Even if talking about planet is interesting too, LENR is linked with physic and never we have heard some words from him in this way, only continual copy/paste of his OWN blablalbla highly megalomaniac, self centered which remains a great difference with axil .

Good finding Robert but Axil's plasmons play only at IRs range ||