Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Again, you talk a lot but did you ever seen an Egely device working by your own eyes?

Below you will see that and the guy who played with it.

Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread. Such political behavior is counterproductive and a distraction. What I am interesting in is Rossi's technology and how that IP might advance our understanding of the LENR reaction. I am interested in how a wide range of LENR systems preform with Rossi's systems among them.

Well if you are interested by a kind of technology you should give money for that but do you have enough means for your ambition ?

Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread. Such political behavior is counterproductive and a distraction. What I am interesting in is Rossi's technology and how that IP might advance our understanding of the LENR reaction. I am interested in how a wide range of LENR systems preform with Rossi's systems among them.

You don't know anything, just speculating.

Darden blackmailed Fabiani, in order to keep only him on the boat, thinking that he was the only interesting masterpiece and therefore ejecting Rossi in order to save money and keeping technology both.

Now agree, some guys more informed than you as Carl Page also are thinking like you.

Darden remains a big vicious in my mind, moreover to have Dewey Weaver as a partner, it could not be otherwise.

Btw and to come to your highly scientific calculations for years, have always made me laugh.

Not because your reasoning wasn't good, your calculation skills were, btw, better than mine, but your input data was that from a guy who wasn't well informed, that's all.

Your home made investigations have their limits.

However as you like speculating i will offer you a Black Friday gift, a paper very close in mind with the beginning of the Rossi's technology.. As you could continue to investigate.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344312908_Physical_Model_for_Lattice_Assisted_Nuclear_Reactions

The reason the IH test failed is because Rossi faked the customer, the heat, the steam, the numbers he wrote down, the invoices, the requests for billing, and the contraption pipes could not physically move any volume of steam, if he made any more than by accident, especially since there was no pressure to guide the steam in any direction. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of pure bullshit that whole Doral escapade was. And he is still in court over discovery fees from that.

About Glamour to avoid an out of topic, i checked the Glamour's meaning by Google.

That means "sophisticated charme".

In this way, i don't remember to have seen this kind of behavior in the field.

The only one candidate i have seen, was during the Assisi ICCF where an Hagelstein bearded friend was dressed as a woman by a floral dress.

I let you be the judge to know if it's glamor or not 8o

It seems that is fashion in Massachusetts. Is it the same in Florida Shane D. ?

Well i thought also about some beta desintegrations explaining only as ash Pd with a isotopic shift.

Who tried to looking for if Pd transmuted ?

Only Thoughts as say my friend Bert :saint:

What other points of view are there? Some people think there is one helium atom per reaction (two deuterons), while others think that multiple deuterons are fused at one time. Either way, it is fusion, and the total heat per helium atom is the same. This is basic thermodynamics. This is why combustion and metabolism produce the same amount of heat per molecule of carbon dioxide, even though the paths are different.

What other ways are there? Apart from shrinking atoms, I have not heard of any hypothesis other than fusion.

Yes, you are wrong. Unless you can tell us how helium can be produced from deuterium yet it isn't fusion, you are wrong. It is fusion by definition, no matter what the path is or how complex the reaction may be at various stages. Only the final outcome matters.

JedRothwell

this is a misunderstanding between us. Never i neglected the Cold fusion/Lenr reality.

You can ask the LF staff to know that i'm continue doing experiments in this way.

As you have more anteriority than me ( since 1989) i asked only to know different points of view about the real He4 production.

Maybe we only have had xsh by other ways that this one seeming, how to say, too simple to me.

But probably i'm wrong.

Yes my mind may well be closed but not without reasons. I have not seen any definitive data that says that fusion is occurring in LENR. However, I have seen data that shows how a exploding foil can produce a reduction in the instability of uranium isotopes at a distance through instantaneous radioactive decay reduction and the generation of daughter products (the remaining nuclide left over from radioactive decay). How can this data be derived from Fusion? There seems to be a contradiction with fusion. I have seen so many such widely varied contradictions in so many areas.

The main fusion support is transmutation, But this process in its full extent does not comport with the established conjecture. Yes hydrogen might transmute to helium. But in contradiction as seen in SAFIRE, rare earths cannot be derived from iron unless under the action of a supernova. I can't abide such inconsistent contradictions. This state of affairs offends both logic and my perception of reality and I am compelled to look for other processes to explain such data and you should too and not shrug these exceptions off to the fusion meme. These contradictions discredits LENR as pseudoscience and Wikimedia is the common definitive reference where the general public and newspaper editors gets their information.

WHAT ELSE ?

Your Sunday Rosette stone ?

Yes, i'm agree with him.

The nuclear energy from Lenr reactions is thermalized by the surrounding lattice.

So electrons from the nuclei of this lattice sometimes have enough energy to leave the lattice generating a current as in the LEC case.

However most of the time these electrons are moving to an upper level before coming down, this generating rather UV light.

This is also the way that used Rossi to produce direct current, by playing with electron variation of excitation.

This comment via email from Ed Storms.

The only logical explanation is that each fusion reaction produces a large number of relatively low-energy electrons as one of the means by which the nuclear energy is dissipated. I showed that only a fraction of the energy is carried by the nuclear product itself.

NASA has tested a SABERS semiconductor battery with a density of as much as 500 Wh / kg - GAMINGDEPUTY
    Although NASA is mainly associated with sending people or devices into space, the agency’s area of ​​operation is much wider. The National ...
    www.gamingdeputy.com

I had similar reservations about galvanic responses and familiarities with things like aluminum air batteries.

Research Rabbit Hole

Frank Gordon I am sure has very extensive knowledge about all this though with such a deep background in Electrochemistry.
    The understanding of how these metals can interact without giving up electrons is a fascinating question though especially in a lot of new frontiers of material science.
    Is is possible to make micro antenna that can channel exotic forms of vacuum energy densities?
    It all feels so science fiction, but that is how science fact is often created right?
    Asking nature interesting questions and seeing what she says is a lot of fun, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers to our future created in these precious present moments my friend.

What you related about your own country, this is the same problem in so many other countries as mine LA FRAAANCE :S

I must admit that I was unable to find mutual understanding with the leadership of specialized scientific institutions either in Minsk or in Moscow to promote the proposed project. Sometimes it seems to me that the scientific community is well aware that the idea of hot fusion is already dead, but it will continue experimenting with hot fusion for a long time, because it is riding on a well-worn track. In this regard, probably you should not rely on existing institutions at all, but simply gather enthusiasts of this project and do everything yourself.

Which of the forum members will support me in this endeavor?

Please read the content of the project in the text of the note "On the induction of a low-energy nuclear reaction in a supersonic plasma vortex" and express your willingness to work on the project in a virtual team here.

After have had a deeper look on this report, i have to say that together electrode and the counter one are massive.

I meant a lot of atoms, nucleons, because the length.. In this way it didn't surprised me to see that the second better result was done by a lead/lead couple.

Since 1989, most experiments have taken into account too little reactive metal, i think.

It reminds me the talk I had with Matt Trevithick explaining the very good calorimeters they had built but capable of being loaded with only very little amont of powder in fact.

The mass effect has never been really mentioned, I think, in the thousands of papers I have read on the Lenrs since the beginning.

It should be interesting to know the current (A) threshold for that , to compare with discharges experiments we know.

Now maybe the climate change is coming from this phenomenon, thunderstorms should be banned 8o