Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Most of the time these great announcements are done to well maintain investors on the desk.

Occasionally I still talk with someone involved, and my impression is that they believe Mills should step aside and let an experienced business team take over and market the Suncell.

Well, when a team achieved some probant results the next step often is underestimated i think.

Iwamura, for example, talked about quantum hydrogen or something like that to avoid the common words we know.

Good or bad , Rossi have had also difficulties ( no need to go more forward here)

Anyway, i continue thinking that considering this new energy way as another one for heating is worth.

Wanting to compete with other existing technologies for heating is a mistake to me.

We should rather go hunting on virgin land.

Alan talked recently about drones... Good for the comm.

Most of people decried the earlier P&F announcement relating the fusion reached by low means ( electrolysis with only few eV to trigger that)

About Dr Mills, i don't want to discredit his discoveries , his XSH, however he should lie as Iwamura and avoid to speak about a pseudo dark matter involvement.. truth or not truth.

As said the TAG organization the marketing remains a real topic which should not be underestimated.

If Forsley will go probably he has an interest in going there.

Now Google or Diamandis have recently made their show, Aramco is another dimension.

This is mainstream condensed matter physics, not our special section. Probably Forsley will present NASA LCF results.

Lawrence Forsley ( NASA) will participate however absolutely no link with French Lenr people as Biberian, Ruer and the entire Clean HME Program.

International Summit on Condensed Matter Physics (ISCMP2023) has been scheduled on June 15-17, 2023 at Paris, France. The three-day conference will include plenary and keynote lectures by experienced experts and Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops and Exhibitions.

The main objective of the meeting is to promote contacts between scientists working in Condensed Matter Physics, in order to share experiences, to spread the latest information on progress in their specialties and related fields, to gain visibility for their research, to put young researchers interacting with their peers and seniors, and to develop professionally.

We sincerely hope that ISCMP2023 will serve as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, establishing new collaborations, and broadening professional contact.

We look forward to welcoming you to Paris for this inspiring congress in 2023!

Sincerely,

Riya Seth | Program Coordinator

ISCMP2023

ISCMP2023 | International Summit On Condensed Matter Physics | Spectrum Conferences

Well the regulation changed for bi reactors planes, gave them a decisive advantage.

Shane D. could confirm that, i think.

Because 4 reactors should be more reliable, they can cross oceans more directly.

When the 2 reactors planes have to more turn around it.

However for different reasons a softer regulation next alloyed to them the possibility to straight more directly.

This change allowed to them to take more advantage of their lower consumption.

Now between the 777, A350 or the 787 if think this later done the bigger technological breakthrought.

Carbon frame, full electric engine start.. etc etc

But almost all Airlines who had A380's decommissioned from service now recovering their "oldies"...

See e.g. https://time.news/lufthansa-is…-380-back-into-the-fleet/

Reason is a strong demand due to air travel now exceeding pre-corona numbers...

Denmakr did shut down all Covid-related restrictions (Covid is like a flu), other countries expect to follow.

This video is interesting because that 's well highlight that by classic physic postulates the sun can't fuse.

Even if i'm not agree with the link that the author do between muons and cold fusion.

However he well explain the need of tricks to lower the barrier of potential.

Now basically,what is the sun ? Only gases highly compressed so only an amorphous structure.

That means it doesn't stick with the regular cristal structure often expected for Lenr.

In this way, the Storms postulate with hydrogen atoms aligned should not work, i think for example (nor cracks)

The perfect adequation between Lenr and jet engines will be the ramjet.. Only a kind of divergent tube.

Able to propel a plane up to the space.

Currently this way isn' really relevant because maintly combustion duration remains too long at high mach level.

Again because Lenr is able to heat directly air by UV rays it will simplify the engineering.

This work seems very close in mind with the former Airbus patent, if you already have read it .

With this post I want to also urge all replicators to build reactors as close as possible to Mizuno, especially in dimension aspect and heater in the center. Heater in the center will yield also dramatic improvement as described by Mizuno.

Did you ever try rather a mixture of 99,9999 % of Argon with only the complementary in D2 ?

I am more inclined to a permanent problem. For example during Zhang`s replication it can be seen very well. His mesh started to load Deuterium and once the process reach certain percentage no more excess heat is produced. You can do almost anything but you will not get to initial condition.

That is why the most replicators failed. You need really good patience, good circumstances, lot of experience with transition metals and lot of time.

Mizuno is very likely master in this.

So just one issue could give you null results even if everything was perfect.

As probably D2 inside Pd became a bounded hydride probably we should use only a reverse electrolysis to fully remove it.

Maybe no correlation however i remember a kind of similar behavior highlighted by me356 himself in the "former" past.

Pressure was at 7.5 bars, then I have increased the temperature quickly from 600 to 750°C in just few seconds. It was at 750°C for maybe 10 seconds and then, suddenly pressure went down in one minute to 2 bars!

And then, from nothing after 10 seconds, it started to increase to the opposite to 11 bars in maybe 5 minutes.

It was at 11 bars for at least 2 hours, but it very slowly decreased to 9 in following 5 hour as it happened previously (before such event was triggered) from 10 to 7.4 bars.

Well, according to what i understand about a certain pressure value, probably the pressure was too high as explained me356.

Now, if next experiments should need new meshes... In the same way, probably the current one should be oversaturated.. Maybe a long heating in a D2 pumping should be enough ?

I described possible issues to MFMP in the morning.

The main issue I can see is over 10x higher pressure than what Mizuno and I recommended. For their reactor I found it is needed to add even lower amount of D because of small volume.

So I recommend to have something around 80 Pa.

Unfortunately it might require to replace the meshes for new already. Once higher pressure is present it could prevent from generate excess heat permanently. But I can see more if pressure plot can be provided from the run.

Dear Alan Smith it remains unclear to me what is the latidude of this measurement mean ?

I remember about the Lugano case, the use of both XPS, EDS, SIMS, ICP - MS et ICP - AES

Some of them able to just analyse the external layer , then others the total mass.

In your case, what will be the strength and witnessess of your mean ?