PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

If btw, this thread had remained a civil discussion space it would probably not have been closed, but sadly that hes not been the case.

This thread has been civil, and very productive in understanding Rossi's tricks.

This productivity has been highlighted by multiple posters.

I have seen nobody else "insulted" but Rossi (through evidence). If others were insulted, those posts should be removed.

The only person who might consider himself "insulted" might be Sam, but I see him hear enjoying himself and I think he wants to keep the thread.

The Covid discussions and the "Maxwell is an idiot" threads are not civil but they don't get wholesale banned (and they shouldn't).

How about this suggestion. Would any moderator who gets his undies in a bundle when reading the truth about Rossi please just don't read the thread?

I think there is really only one but I may be wrong.

I figured out the next Rossi iteration of the E-cat,

The E-Cat BTC.

It will have a single USB port for use with a memory stick.

The BTC will convert the Skled electron clusters directly into bitcoins, with sophisticated AI mining algorithms run on auto parts.

This device runs on a new type of energy discovered by Rossi, ZDE (Zero-dollar energy).

However, the memory stick must already have a "seed" collection of bitcoins to get the AI trained and running.

New mined bitcoins will be saved to the memory stick as soon as they are mined, but this will take some time.

Rossi will offer a free exchange guarantee if no coins are mined after a 10 year period following delivery.

I should emphasise something Shane mentioned in passing, in the light of some positive developments we will re-open the topic. However, I had in mind one particular development, the distribution of SK's to clients, and the subsequent testing of them. There I feel we could be of use. Otherwise I do not feel we have a particular duty to society as a whole to continue discussing the affair.

Whether you like it or not, Rossi is tied to LENR inextricably.

This farce should continue to be exposed otherwise naive people will believe that Rossi is considered in high regard by the LENR community, since their only venue for info would be ECW.

I think some people here are uncomfortable with the Rossi thread because it reminds them of their past associations with him or their beliefs that he had something.

They feel foolish and uncomfortable thinking about it.

Shutting this thread is just trying to sweep the past under a rug, for the selfish reason of not having to be reminded we were wrong.

Sock puppets activity, latency 5 minutes. Not much to do while waiting for a million orders coming in?

Needing 1 million orders, and guessing he would like to get these booked within 1 years time, that comes out very close to 2 orders a minute. During those 5 minutes, he should have had at least 10 orders to record in his order book, with all the variations (ac, dc. 110v, 220v (sic), etc). It is a miracle he had time to respond.

Exactly what is the conspiracy theory you are hinting at? Rossi gave a worthless demo to hide his amazing tech from the US government and Google? You lost me with the weird non sequitur tangent about dog and pony shows.

That answer essentially makes his demo useless. I know AR's fans will then point to Levi's report. But AR should have done a demo where he insdisputedly demonstrated an over-unity device. He did not do that in any way.

To his credit, Rossi personally did not claim an overunity device this time.

He did bogus experiments and called on people to draw their own conclusions.

These people are the most gullible/wishful thinking people in existence, so of course their conclusions would be far beyond what is shown in the demos.

Rossi is at the point in the typical Nigerian scam approach of purposely targeting only the most gullible/uneducated/delusional/naïve/stupid, you take your pick.

Edit:

Well actually if I think about it, the 10000 lumens claim requires overunity, as well as implicitly by claiming the voltage and resistor values.

But these are indirect. He never said the word "overunity" that I recall.

Compare that picture with his current "offering". Electronics nicely mounted in boxes, beatiful paint job, wires neatly secured with ties. What happened? Now we get Amazon auto parts piled on top of one another with jumbled wires on a beat up dining table. And yet a few are sticking with him? Rossi is just mailing it in now.

I am trying to look away.  Yet my personality seems to require me to inquire and penetrate the unknown. An inconvenient trait sometimes. Thankfully, there is an upside. Still, here I will strive to invest my thinking in more immediately practical areas. Honestly, I will likely be back at puzzling this out sooner than later.

I refer here not to the 100W power supply. I refer to the hidden. The desire to deeply know the processes all around us, right under our noses, yet unseen, untouched, unheard.

Regardless of whether it works or not, I am dying to know what is inside that white box, the content of which weighs nearly zero grams, after subtracting out the weight of the plastic box etc. Or was it actually completely empty?

A good comment on ECW which deserves to be read here also. We only see the measurement of 12V, no amps, and have to take the 1 Ohm resistor for granted. But all it takes is another resistor hidden somewhere.

I find this quote inexcusable:

" Given the low value of the load resistance it was decided not to introduce an ammeter in series

to the circuit in order not to affect the experimental conditions"

He could not adjust the calculations using the resistance of the ammeter? At least verify the results with the ammeter roughly match those without? Ridiculous.