PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

I'm expecting both to be Rossi (he is very practiced at representing multiple persona's).

It will probably be "Prof". Rossi will take off his platinum sponge wig as a disguise.

Actually if a new individual does surface that will be news that Rossi actually works with someone else on his "team" other than his lawyer. I find it strange that the papers don't show the persons name. Why? Rossi must have gotten the court to withold that information, but why would the judge agree?

Rossi/Leonardo's dispositions have been pushed back again....to the 24/25th. The delays get shorter each time; expect him to try and delay from 9:00am to 1300 next.

I bet Rossi responses and sock puppets slow down on JONP the next few days. Can someone not blocked post the deposition news on ECW? I'm sure the minions want to know the truth.

So I insist that E-CAT is real but it is based on FPE and need to be improved with the proper mechanism of Cold Fusion.

But most reactor is based on FPE for now,

Your argument does not mention anything about evidence, results, just "logic".

Do you realize the logic error here?

What you are saying is:

A requires B (A: Ecat real requires B: FPE to be real).

B (which you claim, FPE is real. Assume true for now)

therefore A.

False conclusion.

On the ecatorders.com website, we now see Leonardo Corp address:

LEONARDO CORPORATION

1331 Lincoln Rd. S.te 601, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

Funny thing is if you google it, it is Apt. 601, not Ste. 601. Because it is a condo complex, not an office building. Does it make sense to run a company taking 1 million orders out of your sixth floor condo? Is changing your address from apartment to suite to pretend to be legit considered lying? I guess he can't afford a P.O. box. Can you imagine his mailman picking up a million orders? His condo neighbors are probably getting tired of the noise from his robotized factory in his bedroom.

Rossi/Leonardo's dispositions have been pushed back again....to the 24/25th

I bet you Rossi suddenly forgets coherent English during the deposition. The witnesses will be his sock puppets Prof and Physicist, and all questions must have a space before the question mark.

Sample transcript:

Judge: "Mr. Rossi, did you pay this contractor ?"

Prof: "May I interject that Dr. Rossi has 69746 full reads on Researchgate ?"

Judge: "Mr. Rossi, I saw your lips move."

Physicist: "That was the vibrarions of the electron luminal light speed as predicted by Dirac."

Judge: "Mr. Rossi please take those socks off your hands and answer the original question".

Rossi: "Premature. We are working very hard".

Is Mats Lewan a naive guy or has specific interests in supporting AR?

Mats literally "wrote the book" on Rossi.

I believe he is one of these people who can just never admit they are wrong.

Can you imagine if he came out and said he now thinks Rossi is a fraud?

For one he would have to remove his book from print and perhaps offer refunds?

I find Mats and the Swedish profs that vouched for him early on as the most disappointing Rossi enablers.

. If it was an accident, there is no doubt the Chinese government is covering it up, but that does not make them "behind" the outbreak. It means they are behind the cover-up.

Bullspeak. It is arguments like this from hyper political people like you that will block the truth from being revealed. The guiltless have no need to cover-up the truth.

As I already mentioned : In plasma's you can have resonances that fit "hydrino levels". This has nothing to do with hydrinos as these resonances follow different rules.

Physics works the other way. If you have a spectrum then you must isolate the the origin and show that the isolated element also delivers the same spectrum. This so far has only been possible with H*-H* pairs from the sun cell.

If you diffuse H*-H* pairs into a solid matrix then you get overlapping spectra from nuclear chemical bonds and from pairing H*-H* with other H*-H*. See Holmlids results.

Mills lives in self deception.

I ask once again if you ever tried to contact Mills with your corrections? This seems important to me, if you are serious about solving Mills deception. I think you are both important in trying to use real math and physics to solve the problem.