PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

Is Mats Lewan a naive guy or has specific interests in supporting AR?

Mats literally "wrote the book" on Rossi.

I believe he is one of these people who can just never admit they are wrong.

Can you imagine if he came out and said he now thinks Rossi is a fraud?

For one he would have to remove his book from print and perhaps offer refunds?

I find Mats and the Swedish profs that vouched for him early on as the most disappointing Rossi enablers.

. If it was an accident, there is no doubt the Chinese government is covering it up, but that does not make them "behind" the outbreak. It means they are behind the cover-up.

Bullspeak. It is arguments like this from hyper political people like you that will block the truth from being revealed. The guiltless have no need to cover-up the truth.

As I already mentioned : In plasma's you can have resonances that fit "hydrino levels". This has nothing to do with hydrinos as these resonances follow different rules.

Physics works the other way. If you have a spectrum then you must isolate the the origin and show that the isolated element also delivers the same spectrum. This so far has only been possible with H*-H* pairs from the sun cell.

If you diffuse H*-H* pairs into a solid matrix then you get overlapping spectra from nuclear chemical bonds and from pairing H*-H* with other H*-H*. See Holmlids results.

Mills lives in self deception.

I ask once again if you ever tried to contact Mills with your corrections? This seems important to me, if you are serious about solving Mills deception. I think you are both important in trying to use real math and physics to solve the problem.

Ok, this sock puppet post by Rossi is the worst ever. This post is real, not a joke by me. He is just making fun of the stupidity of his followers now. What "physicist" would ever say something so stupid like this? Of course with the obligatory space before the question mark.

2021-06-02 10:03 Physicist

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Where can I find references to the fact that Dirac has anticipated the luminal speed of the light of the vibrarions of electrons ?

EDIT:

I looked up Vibrarions on Rossipedia and discovered they are superluminal quanta of vibrational energy analogous to tachyons. It now makes sense that Rossi, uhh, I mean Physicist, makes the distinction between luminal speed and light speed.

(That was a joke)

. Of course Mills never found a way to use his own metric based on the proper gamma factor, what undermined his progress. Using the proper metric you can get 9 digits for the e-p system.

Did you ever try to show Mills your corrections? This seems like something he would be interested to see. Once a long time ago I asked a question on the BLP website, and he did respond personally. It seems worth a shot.

Oh man. The sock puppets with the space before the question marks are out in full force on JONP.

2021-05-31 03:33 Lamb Chop

Dr. Rossi,

Why do you stick your arm up my abdomen and make me ask inane, softball questions all leading to references to your paper ?

Do you do this to Ernie and Bert ?

Have any of us filed restraining orders ?

2021-05-31 03:36 Andrea Rossi

Lamb Chop

You can "full read" http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions references concerning research performed on Sesame Street.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I do not force you to live as I live ... I do not force you to think as I think ... I just inform you ... And that's it !!! Do you have anything to eat today? Anything to drink? Do you have a place where you can sleep? If you have all this, then you can continue to live your life ... I dare not interfere with this! Thank you for understanding !

I don't think I understand the point of this post. If you can explain it in a less creepy, condescending way, that would be nice. Plus all I am asking for is for your theory and equations which replace the stupid Maxwell's Equations. It is not useful to say Maxwell was wrong but offer no alternative.

Rossi"s deposition is now rescheduled.

PLAINTIFF’S RE-NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the undersigned will take the oral deposition of:

NAME DATE AND TIME LOCATION

Innovative Service Technology

Management Services, Inc.’s

Corporate Representative with

the most knowledge concerning

the subject matters identified in

Schedule “A” attached hereto.

June 17, 2021

9:00 a.m. EST

Virtual/Zoom/Webex

Andrea Rossi June 18, 2021

9:00 a.m. EST

Virtual/Zoom/Webex

I have been thinking about this idea that the electric charge does not exist, and I came to a startling conclusion.

The diameter of a circle is not 2 Pi r.

This was a mistake by Pythagoras.

Pythagoras did not have access to modern physics and was unaware of recent advances.

The concept of Pi is nonphysical, as is any "irrational" number as the name suggests.

This mistake by Pythagoras has caused math and science to wander off track for several millennia.

Yes, the ratio is approximately 3.14 but it has never been measured with sufficient precision to find the last digit.

Now don't get me started on e. As a statement of fact, both common uses of "e" (electric charge and Euler's number) are both bogus.

The only thing transcendental is meditation. :S

Moreover, there is no "two-dimensional surface charge" in nature !!!

There certainly seems to be a two dimensional surface charge on any conductor.

Surface charge - Wikipedia

In fact this surface charge is used for many applications.

These are practical applications with a well tested theory. (Maxwell's Equations, you know, that idiot Maxwell.)

Perhaps you have replacement equations that have falsifiable experiments, let alone practical applications?

Truth, Great point about the telltale spaces before the question marks. Many more sock puppets with layup questions, each with that strange space before the question mark. It is absolutely amazing he thinks he can get away with this.

We should make a list of the puppets, starting now.

Prof,

Mary Grace,

Joseph,

Yuri,

Fred

Here is Rossi with this "style":

2021-05-15 11:06 Andrea Rossi

Tom Conover:

Your comment here has been received fine: did you send some that have not been published ? In this case, please resend,

Warm Regards,

Andrea

And many sock puppets:

2021-05-23 09:36 Mary Grace

Dr Rossi,

Do you think you will reach your sales target for the Ecat SKLed by this year ?

2021-05-23 09:46 Ralph

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

1- Have you been able to reach an ssm using the SKL operated by the A.I. ?

2- Is it ready for the market ?

Ralph

2021-05-19 09:20 Joseph

Dr Rossi,

How is the certification process going on ?

2021-05-19 01:31 Yuri

I studied your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

and I noticed that the reference 13 and the reference of the Nelson patent US6465965 have points of interest for the development of your technology; questions:

1- do you agree ?

2- did you replicate their experiments described in those patents ?

All the best,

Yuri

2021-05-15 23:39 Fred

Dr Rossi,

How is going today the operation with the Ecat SKLed and SKL ?

Thank you for answering,

Fred