PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

If either of the above reports it doesn't work, yo win.

If there are no reports the bet is off.

Why would a reputable newspaper or journal publish a story that something that is universally believed to not work doesn't work, as expected?

It is like Astronomy magazine reporting that despite flat-earther claims, they have shown the earth is not flat.

But even beyond that, Rossi will never give them enough data to prove or disprove anything.

That is what he is best at, avoiding any traceable evidence. Why do you think he says this demo is not to show it works, but to show "industrialization" (which means nothing).

This bet has only one final possibility, that the bet is off due to no evidence, it is a waste of time.

Hi guys. Can someone post a working link to Wyttenbach's theory adjusting Mills work? Robert's link above is not working for me. I would like to look at the math even though I won't understand it all probably.

Mainstream science claims that LENR is impossible so there is nothing to regulate.

The powers that be are powerless until they officially admit the reality of LENR.

Have you heard of EMC testing? Do you have reason to believe his SK would pass, with all the lovely gammas and strange radiation that is "thermalized". Do you believe he is in the process of getting certified, particularly after the cease and desist order in FLA? We had issues getting our instruments certified, and they are not even "nuclear reactors". Calling government safety bureaucrats "powerless" seems delusional.

So the Ecat never emitted ionizing radiation but it is dangerous?

Silly Gruber, strange radiation is obviously not ionizing, and is only dangerous if not thermalized. Home Depot did not yet stock the Glacier Bay thermalization PVC piping back then. The interesting thing about his answer is that apparently strange radiation makes one lose their voice. That might be the first useful gauge to measuring it. Perhaps there is a linear calibration which can correlate voice volume loss in dB to SR. So the unit of SR could be dB^-1

PforD.

You have NO hint, let alone proof that a factory is not being built.

Please follow the thread guidelines and refrain from posting your unsupported negative opinions.

I am not posting a negative opinion of Rossi. I really don't know if he "has anything" as they have been saying in the other thread. I doubt it but I still have a shred of hope. I am correcting your unsupported and I believe factually incorrect statement that Rossi is building a factory. You cannot have a thread where the accuracy of statements cannot be questioned. This is not fantasy island forum. The assertion of the existence of a factory can be questioned. Although it is difficult to prove a negative, the absence of building permits, no evidence of a partner, the legal troubles in his home state regarding his "engineering" without a permit, the fact that he lied about factories in the past, and the fact that not one person has corroborated this claim, these are all much more than "hints" that there is no factory. Do you have one shred of proof of the existence of this factory? If not your statement of fact can be challenged.

it is the SK production line that is being built.

That is the most preposterous claim. There is not one shred of evidence that a production line is being built. "Leonardo Corporation" does not have a facility to build a production line in. The address is his condo. Don't you think there would be some evidence if in fact a manufacturing site existed?

These 500 are phases of matter, not states of matter. There are only 4 or 5 known states (if you include BEC). They don't undergo phase transitions which can be exothermic. They are simply different quantum states due to things like extreme pressure and confinement. And they are highly theoretical. How does this have anything to do with LENR? Which of these 500 states do you think have anything to do with repeatable unrepeatable gammas? Can you show me anywhere in these non-validated theories where they discuss phase transitions that can generate gammas? This is starting to sound like string theory nonsense.

There is sometimes in physics cases where a change of state occurs. The cause of the LENR reactions as it exists in one state generates radiation but after a change in its state, no radiation is produced. It is mistaken to think that LENR either produces radiation or no radiation all of the time.

Are you suggesting a new state of matter, beyond solid, liquid, gas, plasma? I would think you must be because some systems are plasma based and some solid based. There is no consistent phase transition for one unified effect. This new fifth stage of matter you are proposing is certainly a Nobel Prize winner if you can supply evidence. You could then name the trasition "Axilation". If not a state of matter, what kind of state are you talking about specifically? I'm in a state of confusion reading your vague statement.:)

I think it is a major mistake to censor opinions on specific threads. That is what Frank does on ECW and why it has become more and more a joke. This kind of censorship could kill LF. Are we going to cater to every crackpot thread suggestion and censor them all for only believers? Casual readers only reading one side of a story with no one allowed to call out BS or factual errors is not science, or good policy in general. Big thumbs down for the censored threads.