PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

I took this conversation about anonymity to heart and added my real name and contact info to my profile, if anyone really cares. I don't know how to change my screen name. But I have a lapsed undergraduate understanding of engineering physics from my major so I think my screen name is a good description of myself. I believe LENR is real but it is not proven yet. And sometimes I like making trollish remarks that I find funny to myself at least. [Time to get off soapbox now]

All this talk about Bass and Rossi not being licensed engineers kind of gives me the creeps. I have been practicing engineering with no license for 34 years, only an engineering degree from a top engineering school. I agree with Director on this, the license issue seems like too much government/union control. The independent certifications should insure it is safe, and osha should verify worker safety. Progress should not be hampered by these dudes not going through the bureaucratic paperwork, until they have sonething working which may be never.

It will matter if new science is generated, even if it cannot be used as an energy source right away. The goal of alchemy research was not purely energy generation.

Apart from not knowing what it is, the amount of radiation from different reactors varies a lot.

So you are saying we dont know what it is but we know how to measure how much of it is generated? So how then has the amount of strange radiation been quantified on the different reactors, to lead you to this conclusion? What is the Metric unit of measure of strange radiation in the MKS or any other system? Which device will the safety regulatory authorities use to measure the "strangeness" of Rossi's SK. Maybe SK secretly stands for "Strange Killer". And you are asserting that the alive vs dead boolean state of one individual will serve as the statistically significant proof of it's safety? I dont seem to remember seeing any special shielding on his devices.

They are obsessed on ecw about the strange radiation, as they probably should be. However they can't draw the correlation that if lenr creates strange radiation, then rossi's ecat either doesn't work or could never pass safety certs. Unless Rossi has suddenly become an expert in strange radiation shielding, using remote internet control.

We shall see what comes this Jan with the Ecat SK demo. If another obvious sham, then I will know for sure. Hard to believe he would try something tricky again, with so many of us on hyper scam watch.

Shane there is no way this new demo can show anything. He already said the highest echelon customer will not be revealed, so nobody with a good reputation will be there to lend credence. And how can a video presentation really show anything? Do you know how easy it is to hack a video? This demo will continue the long term trend of every one of Rossi's demos being less and less convincing. I bet you even Mats won't be suckered into this one.

Director, your clarification makes it even clearer that Parkhomov's experiment is not a replication, nor have any experimentors replicated Rossi. A replication is not speculating what someone might have done. It is following a protocol and generating equivalent results. Rossi's replication of Steorn's Orbo is a better analogy. The strategy of bilking investors is nearly identical.

Has everyone been reading on ECW about all the new proof of strange radiation, and it's obvious danger? How does this new information affect the theory of A.A. that Rossi will have no problems with safety certification at all? How does this affect the theory of Director that this safety concept is just holding back science and should be ignored? Is it that this new evidence should simply be ignored because "RossiSays" and he is saving the world?

By the way I found absolute proof of Lovely Gammas.

Sam,

Make no mistake, there are many, many very smart people adding/contributing to this blog.

Academics, lab rats, engineers @ some scientists. All will be needed to crack this nut we call LENR, hopefully in my lifetime.

You are right about this. There are very smart people, and with money, following this blog. I know some of them. The problem is with the Rossi types. I want to thank the mods for keeping this an open honest discussion.

I say that IH has created a 200MW LENR reactor that runs in self-sustained mode. It has already been tested powering jet planes across the sky, leaving no contrails. It is providing fresh drinking water to a group of children in Africa as a test project. IH has secretly tested this with their accomplished R&D team and teamed up with ABB. They are ready to commercialize within the year. IH has passed Rossi so far in the dust it is silly!

Now, I will wait and see how well IH does! They are the undisputed leader in LENR!

This will be a great thread on ECW!:)

Can you create a blog, and I will ask you questions?

Hello Bob. Since you are the secret I.H. insider, congratulations on your convincing I.H. demo. I have some questions.

1. Is your partner an expert in jet plane manufacture, or just their turbines?

2. As a major food producer, does your partner supply the food for the jet planes, and is it included in the ticket price?

3. Do these planes fly at the very highest echelons?

3. Were these jet planes built in your condo, like Rossi's e-cats?

4. Are anti-gravity effects used to keep the planes aloft, or is it purely their reactionless drive and infinite COP ?

Godspeed on your efforts to save the world through clean water and hallucinogens.

Warm Regards, PFD

the partner seems to be of very high quality.

How is it anyone can draw such conclusions from only "Yes" "No" "Probably" "Warm Regards"answers on his blog? How do you know he doesn't use a bot to just randomly respond? How do you know he even reads the questions carefully? Maybe he flips a coin. It would be pretty easy for him to claim he misunderstood the questions even if he gets caught in these lies like he has in the past. Anyone with scientific knowledge should know not to take a one word "yes" answer to a blathering question and extrapolate any complex meaning out of it. (Adrian, the babblers are the ones posing these moronic leading questions on JONP, not here).