gerold.s Verified User
  • Male
  • from Austria
  • Member since Feb 13th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by gerold.s

...and part 3....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the US breakthrough is promising, but also shows more work needs to happen....

here press conference

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But real Covid data is again more manipulated here in CH. They changed the dashboard and relaxed the reporting rules...So we also here have to use the overall data that shows how bad things really are.

@Jürg, your argument is supported here by Dr. BECK. 01:18:00

Obviously the prediction model for excess deaths in Switzerland has been changed starting at 1.1.2022.

Did they all die from or with Covid? Would be interesting to see if there is an "abnormal" higher death rate in that age group compared to pre-Corona years... here in Germany somehow not possible to find reliable data...

Yes, unfortunatley there is, maybe you check here:

around 01:13:00 Dr. Beck explains statistics behind Swiss mortality rates.

i.e. very irritating highest decrease of Swiss birth rates since WWI, 9 months after vaccination in Switzerland started.

Quite interesting and IMO alarming, my assumption is situation is not very different in DE or AT.

Back to glamour...

Last night I tried giving a (zoom) presentation about LENR to members of my local Makerspace group, as part of our regular monthly meeting. It was all a bit of an experiment....

I had a similar experience when starting to do real work for LENR.

check here:

My (our) focus was more to give some support to help building or improving equipment needed for doing experiments.

I think challenging is the explanation of the phenomenon itself, especially in a simple way, since no generally accepted theory exists.

Due to marketing and "political" reasons I try to avoid the N (nuclear) word, because it tends to shy off people, especially in my country.

Now its becoming tight for the Swiss regulatory authority Swiss Medic which oversees drug safety in Switzerland.

Law suits are underway!

Does anyone know....? Is there maybe an (introduction) video on YouTube or somewhere else, which explains
    the basics of SO(4) physics? Researchgate.... with an explanation, when your are not a physicist?

I agree too.

Since Wyttenbach's SO(4) theory does not, at its base, involve LENR, a manuscript should not face any extra hurdle on that score.

I am sure his profile gets Googled and its easy to find out (i.e. Researchgate) that he is highly interested in LENR. Then it doesn't matter anymore what kind of topic you want to publish..... you are simply a persona non grata for "main stream journals". As said, my opinion, since I personally made my experience with a rather mainstream scientific institution.

I hope this changes, otherwise this is not good news for mankind.

Some of this looks similar to the work of Karl Schaeffer

Thanks, interesting what is out there.

Karl Schaeffer: Steam Generator (US Patent # 3,791,349)

Many ideas and concepts however seem too exotic so that mainstream even looks at it.

I also personally made the experience, when I contacted my former university for help with a LENR project. Quote:" ..... our physicist doesn't BELIEVE in LENR, therefore we are not able to support you...." Its a pitty, only a few,very brave dare to look over the fence.

The principle of operation and the scheme are attached to this post, so I will not repeat myself here. As for my expectations from this thread, most of all I would like to get advice from you about all possible ways to implement the installation.

Interesting enough, at least IMO, that this seems not 100% new.

There is least one other project idea I am aware of which tries something similar, however not in an air stream, but in water.

for example in EU, has been discredited by flower lobbying.

Only a "disruptive strategy 8) " could be the key.

In Japan, it seems, the wind could be turning again towards nuclear, despite the accident of Fukushima.

Moreover, if LENR supporters talk about timelines in the decade range to bring the (their) technology to the market, I don't understand why one should still invest in the risky mainstream nuclear business/technology, despite some innovations. Don't these people talk to each other or is it due to pure lobbyism?

If LENR really works, these mainstream innitiative is a waste of money and the realization timelines coincide.

In Europe, my feeling is that we are again way behind.... like with e-mobility or battery technology.

But as JedRothwell mentioned ... it can change fast, when the competitive advantage of LENR is really becoming obvious.

ARPA-E need to up their game. Was talking today to an expat researcher in the far east who has been given $2M by the local government 'no strings attached' to research cold fusion.

Could be quite risky for him personally, if really successful. IMO this 'far east' country has a strategic interest to keep a potential success story under the carpet.

Shane D. I am not a member of Klimov's group, which developed the plasma vortex device. I have my own project, but there is no team yet. I am trying to interest the Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer in Minsk, but so far without success. I use the phrase "our project" because we are all (against our will) participants in this project.

I don't want to get too political here, but I think such technology will not be in the interest of Russia nor Belarus.

Just imagine if successful, the Russian business modell (oil and gas) will be dead! Moreover, and this is a real pitty IMO, we have a new iron curtain now in Europe. Exchange across this border will be more & more difficult....

I think it is difficult to define "rules & regulations" for the Xprice.

On one side the goals should be challenging, yet not impossible to reach.

Additionally it will have quite a few "political" implications, not only for the scientific community.

Owning huge oil or gas reserves will suddenly have no meaning anymore.