gerold.s Verified User
  • Male
  • from Austria
  • Member since Feb 13th 2018

Posts by gerold.s

Got yet another explosion, this time with heating resistor. It was ARGOL 10 ohm 25 watt heat sinked resistor, and the problem was that if i tried to go above 200 celcius, there was "explosion", with one cap of the resistor blown out.

Maybe should try to drill out the center stuff, and use resistor wire, and fill with some non-exploding cement (any suggestions what would be good cement?)

Just to get a rough picture....for what do you use this resistor for?

cmblu press conference explaining their technology....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The problem is not the absence of money. The problem is the absence of the ability to focus on a subject and seek to find the answer to simple questions. I have attempted on the LENR Forum to explore the facts and logic that would lead to a correct understanding of how LENR works. On both occasions, the discussion was hijacked by people who have no interest in exploring any idea except their own.

Dear Ed, thanks for your willingness to share your thoughts and ideas here.

I can fully understand your anger! We here on LF forum are a collection of individuals with sometimes controversial attitudes. This can be fruitfull or in some cases in the contrary! However I believe, it is a quick way to exchange ideas, thoughts and opinions, up to a certain degree.

IMO most of us here share a common goal. (de-code LENR) We (a team of three) try to do exactly that, by also using some of your ideas (NAE).

We have made some progress (nano fabricated Ni foil+ a few experiments with a clear gamma signature) but it takes time and certainly resources. One improvement we try to achieve.... invest in better controllable coating technology like sputtering. This is difficult to all get financed privately. So if you are interested and you have some contacts who would be willing to help, we are open for a discussion.

new type of battery made in Germany, but the German government ignores it, hence the battery will most likely be mass produced in the US.🤔

Organic SolidFlow Battery Technology by CMBlu AG Germany

Organic SolidFlow Battery Technology | CMBlu Energy AG
    The Organic SolidFlow battery is the first green battery technology that’s ready to scale.
    www.cmblu.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

behaviour of nano tubes seems not to be new....

Thanks to this thread and to LF members posting here valuable infomation, which indicated here quite early that COVID 19 vaccines (may pose) are! a health risk!

Now we see the obvious problems emerging.

Unfortunatley in the background there are still activities - WHO - going on, which not only pose a health risk, but will make a sustainable damage to our society!

1. By my proposal, the fuel composition should be 1% – 10% of finely powdered metallic tungsten and 90% – 99% commercially available fine powder of TiH2, or TiD2 synthesized by person. I should note that TiD2 may very well work much better than TiH2 due to additional neutron.

Do you have an idea about the reaction equation? and is there a possibility to slow down the reaction rate/speed?

2. I don't really know what you meant, sorry. Can you please clarify a bit more?

I was expecting something like vacuum conditions...., for example.... so ambient athmosphere (oxygen) would be ok?

3. A "spark" would be sufficient to start reaction? No embodyment or closure, just in open space?

I'm fully opened about my idea, as well as I don't intend to limit the discussion in any way.

Well then, we could start a discussion?

Could you please explain your proposal with respect to:

1. Detailed "fuel" composition and preparation process

2. Expected working parameters in reactor environment

3. Requirements for reactor setup

4. Relevant safety precautions

in more detail, so we can have a better picture of your proposal.

Thx!

It is not clear to me if I would even be able to do such tests in following few years, but I know well there are some people on this forum that are able to perform such action. My proposal is not really difficult....

It depends on how open and what depth we can discuss your proposal here...

I am sure there are people here listening and thinking about how it can be put to practice.

Yes, but the gap is when a patent is so vague that it in no way discloses how to make something that might work. You don't have to disclose everything - details are for patent litigation should that ever occur, but you need some idea that if the instructions are followed someone can make a working product.

Obviously not true in this case!

Maybe it depends in what country you file the patent and "who" you are?

I asume that for instance the Airbus patent(s) concerning LENR are still valid, but I have never heared about or seen a working prototype.

DEPATISnet | Bibliografische Daten

I have built a very close replica of the transparent Mizuno calorimeter, tested the heck out of it, and designed an improved version that is very similar.

the focus is currently on a solution that allows direct temperature measurement of fuel sample in vacuum environment (with multiple thermocouples) and gamma monitoring thru glas wall.

One issue what I face. .how to build a feed thru(s) for up to three TC's into a KF standard flange with space limitations. I know there are vacuum fittings for TC's available, but would hard soldering be an option?

Teflon compression-type fitting | Therma Thermocouples & temperature sensors
    Learn more about Teflon compression-type fitting from Therma Thermofühler GmbH. ✅ Experience since 1991 ✅ Personal advice ✅ Online Shop
    www.thermagmbh.de

What are your differences with the Mizuno reactor ?

The main difference is that we currently use in experiments quarz glass tube reactors. We measure temperature and monitore the gamma spectrum, as we believe this gives more knowledge about the LENR process(es). With stainless steel reactors, gamma monitoring becomes even more challenging.

We can reach a pretty stable vacuum ( easily lower than 1mbar) at medium temperatures. (300°C to 400°C)

A next iteration would be to increase the potential temperature range to ca. 800°C or having a more direct IR radiation capeability on the "fuel" sample.

With external heating and our setup, this seems impossible.... therefore internal heating with a standard glowplug could do the trick. We need the heat only in a well defined rather small area, maybe 20x20mm.

I hope, this is the right spot to ask some more specific technical questions on reactor design. However, I (we) are not doing an exact MIZUNO replication, but similar.

I would be pleased, if we could have an exange here, since I believe participants in this thread have similar technical challenges. Otherwise please mods advice the best thread.

Dr. John Campbell temporarily banned from YouTube.

He gets in conflict with US establishment!

Just ask ChatGPT! She'll tell you.

Who said "Heat is the principal signature of the reaction," and what does that mean?

Fleischmann said "Heat is the principal signature of the reaction."

I am also using ChatGPT for engineering inquiries. You get some useful feedback, but you have to critically cross check its feedback. Sometimes it doesn't seem to be right.

It is my understanding that ChatGPT derives its conclusions by scanning internet sources. I believe the answer "Heat is the principle signature of the reaction" is a "main stream" answer.

You could probably relay on this answer, if you have a well accepted theory which matches physics reality very well.

Are we already there?

Moreover I believe this answer is somehow dangerous hence neglecting that we look at a nuclear process ( what we as humans expect!?)

Why doesn't ChatGPT recommend some basic safety precautions, like scanning for harmful radiation or particles?