gerold.s Verified User
  • Male
  • from Austria
  • Member since Feb 13th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by gerold.s

In general terms X Prize like initiatives are seen as good for innovation. Other matter entirely is the transparency with which the prize is granted, as the example that Frogfall posited to us.

On a side note, Because of my reality of living in the Atacama desert, the concept of “air wells” is very known to me and I know of several initiatives that are basically versions of air conditioners that condense atmospheric water by refrigeration of air to cause humidity to condense. These work more or less well if you can afford the huge cost of the apparatus and the energy to run them. Their use for agricultural purposes is completely unsustainable....

I think unsustainable is the speed and magnitude of lithium mining in countries like Chile. I think your people are aware of this, but often only a few benefit and this is probably not the farmer of the Atacama desert.

Shame on the (European) car makers exporting our environmental problems to your country!

In Chile's desert lie vast reserves of lithium — key for electric car batteries
    Chile is part of a South American region known as the "lithium triangle," where miners are trying to meet skyrocketing demand for the material.
    www.npr.org

Regarding an X-price..... we will see.

LENR will have an huge strategic impact, probably larger than quantum communication. (just refer to recent Physics noble prize)

...and therefore I believe there are powerful acteurs out there, who try to keep the lit on the LENR pod.

A bad joke is also this €10 Mio. placebo funding of the EU! I don't get it!..every small road work project exceeds €10 Mio. easily and we can still afford to throw tonnes of money out of the window?

And the worst thing by doing so, we hurt other countries!

The EU Is Keeping Poor Countries Poor | Joseph Hackett
    The EU likes to present itself as a global force for good, fostering aid and development in the world’s poorest societies. It boasts of its £12 billion aid…
    fee.org

If we just can get it rid of 1% of such practices, we would have enough to fund LENR!

Unfortunately, Stirling cycle engines are often misrepresented as some mysterious technology that will revolutionise the world's energy systems. But since it is over two centuries since the original patent by Robert Stirling, that revolution is taking a long time in coming. As usual, of course, ideas turn out to be the easy bit. Making devices work – economically, efficiently, reliably, and durably – is hard.

At least the Swedes have a silent killer sub based on Stirling engine concept. In an exercise it would have been able to sink a US nuclear carrier.

Just imagine what a LENR heat source would mean in that respect.... Unfortunatley LENR can be used for both: good or bad!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A sad day - An obviously really concerned Dr. Cambell analysis excess deaths in UK...

I guess he has an opinion, but he can't express it due to YouTube rules.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

75 year anniversary of Nüremberg Code is coming up at August 20th!

Each ICCF attendee in Mountain View was provided a personal copy of a recent book, "Bridging the Gaps: An Anthology on Nuclear Cold Fusion." This book is also available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

I bought it myself and I am still wondering if the ideas and plans mentioned in there are still theory only?

Any more meat on the bone or did I miss something?

The slogan “Trust the Science!” has been hammered into people’s minds a lot lately, mainly in connection with the Covid and jabs. The propaganda implies that we must trust the mainstream narrative blindly like a religion, because the mainstream science is settled by now and what they know must be correct. Outsiders (uncontrollable independent scientists not bound by any organizations, or laypeople) are forbidden to do science, even more to question the established scientific dogmas.

Hello Zoltan,

Maybe you are aware of this paper published by Wyttenbach on LF

a short while ago?

I think the reference to forgotten inventions for this device has already been presented at ICCF21 Fort Collins, Colorado

It was very detailed and clearly highlighted a really deep study of the matter (from an historical and documental point of view). A number of inventor in the past made independently similar claims: it is possible that they observed the same phenomenon.

He wrote a few articles about "Forgotten inventions of LENR". On the website Nicola Tesla is also mentioned and that the effect "...is not new...".

It could well be that he took ideas from the past and improved these, why not...!

The question is then how to protect IP, if the invention is potentially not new? I guess this is the tricky part.

Alan Smith

Thanks for having the opportunity to participate online, well organized conference and online works perfectly.

One question I have... despite the nine hours time difference (MEZ vs PT) is it possible to review the presentations either on hopin or YouTube?

Thanks and good luck!

In most cases the "CE certification" is a self written piece of paper.

yes true, but if missused the importer or manufacturer will be in (deep) trouble, especially for a product which presumingly works on a nuclear effect.

CE marking - Wikipedia
    en.m.wikipedia.org

And therefore I believe there is nothing behind the claims made.

There is a big difference between a unique experiment and a market ready product.