nkodama Member
  • Member since Apr 15th 2020
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nkodama

transmission is by femto-D2adding 4 protons, thus transmuted element is oxygen the target element must be carbon because 16,17,18O-4protons=12,13, 6C

12,13, 6C+4protons=16,17 10Ne

=>9F=>8O, 16,18 are stable=16,8O.

thus carbon is transmuted to oxygen.

note that high concentration of carbon in PVD films.

mechanism of clean planet cold fusion is the femto-D2 generation at the expandable T site in grain boundary, which has larger number of D+ by the segregation of D+.

Because Iwamura’s experiment on transmutation with felto-D2 shows that d is constituted by two protons, which is inconvenient to them because it is against the physics community.

Conceptualized Cold Fusion Reactor with Improved Reaction Rate by Segregating Deuterium at Grain Boundaries

DOI : https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7943342

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion (Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons and no Neutrinos Exist)

it is important to know that FP experiment was incorrect voltage of Pd , which is negative. they use strong alkaline which hav by far larger number of OD- than D+.

thus the heat generation is 9 digit lower than the correct voltage. But the negative voltage can trigger of cold fusion, and positive voltage need to raise Pd up to the triggering temperature, which is very difficult.

This is the reason why most researcher has difficulty to prove cold fusion real. actually cold fusion on the desk top test tube can generate 1MW , which is very difficult to be handled. you can get papers in Research gate or google.

Correct D 2 O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte (Heat Generating Metal Needs to be Anode)

Conceptualized D 2 O Cold Fusion power generator with steam turbine

ColdFusion is caused by the creation of femto-D2 at T site without bond to the ahjacent site which vertex atom moves by the expansion by occupation of Das D negative ions, which attract another D+ adjacent to Tsute having D negative ion, and two D combined D2 at ether expanded T site to be femto-D2.

it is clear by the transmutation experiment by the increase of atomic monument is 4, which is not consistent with nucleu model.

Thus the issue in Not on Cold Fusion side but on nuclear physics side. so all researchers need to understand this issue of nuclear physics.

google this paper and carefully read.

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion (Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons and no Neutrinos Exist)

Mechanism of Hydrogen Embrittlement by Volumetric Expansion and Transmutation by Cold Fusion (Request for the Transmutation Experiment with H 2 Gas to Prove the Mechsnism of Cold Fusion and of Hydrogen Embrittlement.)

FPR is incorrect voltage setting.

they used strong Alkaline D2O to increase current and to prevent the damage of metal, so they used strong alkaline D2O. note that OD- concentration is by 9-10 digits larger than D+ concentration, the loading of D into the Pd with negative potential.

thus this is incorrect setting of potential. however negative voltage makes insulator on Pd and current path is limited to cause local heating to the Pd surface without insulator film.

Conceptualized D 2 O Cold Fusion power generator with steam turbine

http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.24667.75045

Correct D 2 O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte (Heat Generating Metal Needs to be Anode)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/373041414_Correct_D_2_O_Cold_Fusion_Reactor_with_Strong_Alkaline_Electrolyte_Heat_Generating_Metal_Needs_to_be_Anode

Thanks David for the Fusion Energy video. Yoshino (CP CEO) had his work cut out for him representing LENR alongside Andrew Holland, CEO of The Fusion Energy Association, and I think he did a very nice job of it. Just being on the same stage with Holland was a win of sorts for us, but he also held his own on the merits IMO. Hopefully that added to our credibility with the audience, who, judging by the Q&A, were a very sophisticated group.

Yoshino made a nice counter to Holland talking of the billions being funded to Magnetic/Plasma Fusion research, by pointing out LENR has much more modest needs due to its low temps, no radiation, and compact size. When answering to timelines, Yoshino said "in a few years" as he is "talking with them" which I assume is Miura, to make a 100KW boiler, composed of 10 30cm x 60cm modules, followed later by a 600kw.

Yoshino also mentioned CP's 82 patents, with 200 applications pending. All the questions in the Q&A were for Holland though.

>When answering to timelines, Yoshino said "in a few years" as he is "talking with them" which I assume is Miura, to make a 100KW boiler, >composed of 10 30cm x 60cm modules, followed later by a 600kw.

My concern on avobe Clen planet Cold Fusion HEAT GENERATOR" is too much heat to melt the metal and without restricting tthe heat generation, it is impossible to use CP HEAT GENERATOR.

Conceptualized Cold Fusion Reactor with Improved Reaction Rate by Segregating Deuterium at Grain Boundaries.pdf

Because hydrogen segregated at grain boundary the efficiency is by far better than conventional cold fusion of Metal plate.

CP use polycrystalline Ni which has grain-boundary and very high heat generation efficiency.

However my estimation to trigger the cold fusion is impossible with conventional seramics heater, and we stoped the development.

THUS I DO NOT THINK CP Heat generator is NOT THE REAL COLD FUSION because they restricted the heat to prevent the metal heating.

Real cold fusion the power generation can not be developped by researcher but by huge company who develop nuclear power-plant, because they understand the heat conduction with very large heat generation.

I proposed them to use heat conduction switch.

Real Cold Fusion is strong alkaline D2O with positive heating element which can generate the huge power.

because Cold Fusion is Fusion of D+D, with very high D supply can generate enormous heat generation which can not be handled in the laboratory.

I also proposed the Strong alchaline D2O Cold Fusion with metal potential to be positive.

This is the best heat generation, to be used to replace nuclear fission reactor in nuclear power plant.

Correct D2O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte.pdf

Conceptualized D2O Cold Fusion power generator with steam turbine.pdf

When I joined LENR forum I wanted to discuss nuclear reactions that occur without meeting the Lawson Criterion. Is LENR even real? Perhaps LENR isn't real; it depends on how one defines it. What is real is fusion without meeting the Lawson Criterion. I hope by my participation in this forum that people would become curious about a proof I have. I believe that anyone logical enough and with at least the skill to follow the logic and put numbers into a spreadsheet can verify A Data Derived Balanced Equation for ICFP.pdf

Over my years on this forum, I have produced other analyses to provide a more complete understanding of how this kind of fusion happens. I link here to string for that discussion.

Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions. - Physics - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com)

When I joined LENR forum I wanted to discuss nuclear reactions that occur without meeting the Lawson Criterion. Is LENR even real? Perhaps LENR isn't real; it depends on how one defines it. What is real is fusion without meeting the Lawson Criterion. I hope by my participation in this forum that people would become curious about a proof I have. I believe that anyone logical enough and with at least the skill to follow the logic and put numbers into a spreadsheet can verify A Data Derived Balanced Equation for ICFP.pdf

Over my years on this forum, I have produced other analyses to provide a more complete understanding of how this kind of fusion happens. I link here to string for that discussion.

Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions. - Physics - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com)

Cold Fusion is NOT plasma fusion, thus the condition of lawson criteria is not applicable to Cold Fusion.

Cold Fusion is caused by femto-D2 which electron orbit is at a few femto meters from d.

thus covalent electron can shield the coulomb repulsive force between d-d.

In place of D2, H2 is easier to explain the feature of femto-H2, because H2 is used in industry.

femto-H2 cause hydrogen embrittlement.

I explained the mechanism of cold fusion in the paper below.

DOI : https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7894536

I think you have a good thinker.

biological transmutation is cold fusion but it need the very small space in the biology.

Expandable T site compress D-D bond for a very long time, but collision experiment has very short time to compress D-D bond, but some experiments shows the bond compression. you can find the experiment

in my paper.

I think that Clean-planet is Cold Fusion a Fusion and it is good because the D+ supply to the reaction site on the sidewall surface of the grain-boundary of Pd with nano-roughness, which is the reaction site of expandable T site, and the D+ supply is very fasu sue to D+ is in the PD film layers. due to the segregation of D"(D+) at the grain-boundary the reaction rate of Cold Fusion is very high.

D+ confined at grain-boundary within Pd-D layer can improve the D+ supply to the reaction site(expandable T site).

THus Clean-planat's structure is very efficient to generate heat.

NOte that it has draw-back that due to very high heat generation metal tends to be melt down to stop Cold Fusion.

Thus I proposed them to use heat conduction switch to cut heat conduction during trigger of Cold Fusion and connect heat sink after the trigger of Cold Fusion to prevent melt-down.

The D+ supply from the

Conceptualized Cold fusion reactor with improved reaction rate by segregating deuterium at grain boundaries.pdf

Conceptualized Cold fusion reactor with improved reaction rate by segregating deuterium at grain boundaries.pdf

Congratulations at reaching stage 2, nkodama . Although if you fully understand exactly how the energy is extracted "from the environment", then there are plenty of people who would be interested to know.

Unfortunately, so far, neither cold nor plasma fusion have been able to light a house. For many people in the world, that would be an important achievement.

mechanism of extracting energy from environment may be explained in Patent.

they insists that they reproduced Tesla's paper,which is just energy transfer with AC transmission not about energy generation.

thus I guess that they only use as receiver of AC transmission retrieving energy from capacitor of air between earth and space.

Thanks for your info.

I discovered that Tesla free energy is just retribe energy from environment, thus this limits the amount of energy retrived from environment. thus this kind of free energy should be very small scale.

Thus cold and plasma fusion is needed to supply energy to the large scale industry.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is amazing.

this youtube is in Japanese, and it is not easy to read the translation to English,

As far as I understand, this is a real free energy. I have been concerned about this type of free energy, which vanish all fusion technology including Cold fusion.

you will being listening this info in English.

FP experiment has mistake of the metal potential. The heating metal need to be positive because it uses the strong alkaline D2O which has very low concentration of D+ and very high concentration of OD-.

thud the heat generation is very low.

mechanism of trigger of cold fusion need the negative metal potential.

Correct D2O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte
    Fleischmann and Pons discovered that cold fusion occurs when metal electrodes are treated under heavy water under electrolysis conditions, but the…
    zenodo.org

@nokodama,

Thank you for your deep engineering proposal. probably that's doing one decade i found an equivalent relevant engineering work.

Your proposal use common fento laser ( used for example for eyes sculpture) so slowly appear atto lasers in deep research too.

i well understood principles you highlighted but could the wall matter react too with the gases contained inside its pores ?

I do not think that generated femto H2 react with metals because it is neutral.

I do not think strong alkaline D2O cold fusion is easy to develop.

All nuclear bonds are femto meters but electrons on femto meter radius bonds need at least 2 liter sake.

femto-D2 has covalent electron in electron deep orbit.

nucleus is constituted only by protons and internal electrons thus no neutrons exists which is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit.

Hey experimenters!

How much can you philosophize!?

You just need to perform the reaction at a temperature of +1100 degrees Celsius

Nickel 63Ni + hydrogen 1H =

As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!

TECHNOLOGY | CLEANPLANET Inc.
    www.cleanplanet.co.jp

Note that QHe mechanism is incorrect because Cold Fusion will not be patented due to no common understanding of Cold Fusion mechanism.

Because patent examiners should not be involved in determining the principle of cold fusion, patent application of Cold Fusion will not be patented.

Thus all of the reasearchers must discuss the mechanism of Cold Fyusion in the Society of Physics, including nuclear physics.

Cold Fusion is caused by femto-D2 which electron orbit is at a few femto meters from the nucleus.

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply from Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control.pdf

but transmutation experiment by Iwamura is inconsistent with nuclear physics because the experiments showed that d is constituted by two protons not by proton and beutron.

Correct Nucleus Model Proved by Transmutation Experiment by Cold Fusion.pdf

Thus common understanding in Physics Society must have the discussion that current nucleus model is incorrect.

No other way to make Cold Fusion real science.

femto-H2 decomposed by bibration of H-H at high heat, so it will be two neutrons( proton with electron in deep orbit)

Water can trigger nuclear reaction to produce energy and isotope gases

Water can trigger nuclear reaction to produce energy and isotope gases - PubMed
    This paper reports the discovery that water can trigger a peculiar nuclear reaction and produce energy. Cavitation may induce unusual reactions through…
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

The reason (8) above is possible is because neutrin is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit.

P is a proton with electron in deep orbit.

In other words, femtohydrogen molecules decompose into femtohydrogen atoms at high temperatures.

Because neutrons are formed.

This means that the idea that neutrons are composite particles of protons and electrons in deep electron orbits is correct.

The author has been contacted.

Therefore I think that "As a result of the reaction, copper is synthesized from nickel and a large amount of thermal energy is released!!!" is correct.

This can be a new version of Cold Fusion and I hope this trigger the discussion that current nucleus model is incorrect.