bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

So how does the Scam Work?

Can not speak for Para, but IMHO the scam ran with IH -> 10 Million US$ for Rossi. Bought some condos, got a weathly life.

Now, with the iteration of Cat's, he is simply lying. Seeking for attention.

Maybe he tries to sell his IP again to a company...

I don't think that he will scam money from his believers, the average Joe.

You should be wishing and praying that he hits the 1M orders.

And than?

Do you really think that he will than fire up his long ready robotic productions lines, which only exists in AR´s fantasy?

Dream on! 🤣

Yeah, you have to believe in the miracle lamp.

Andrea Rossi
    October 2, 2022 at 9:23 AM Mats Hejkenskjold:
    You are right, that would be impossible ( without the Ecat ), but the Ecat does not know that it is impossible. Why ? That’s confidential.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Mats Heijkenskjold

October 2, 2022 at 8:06 AM

Hello dr Andrea Rossi,

It is not possible to drive an H4 55 W lamp with only 10 W, as in your video!

If you got 10 V supply it means 1 A current, and the lamp will not light at all.

Your answer it is an H4 55 W is not plausible.

Could you please explain!

Best regards,

Mats Heijkenskjold

Were I there, and be told that, I would have left infuriated, slamming the door behind me.

Instead, we writes this:

"I don’t have any doubt about the Ecat. What is being shown in the livestream video is just what I witnessed. It has been operating as shown since I was in the lab. I believe it really is the revolutionary technology that it is claimed to be."

He is getting deeper and deeper into the scam.
    The new "Mats L."
    Hope he makes some bucks before the "new Ecat" fades away, like all other incarnations have disppeard over time.

AR's Livestream

The usual stuff :(

Is it soooo hard to put a wattmeter to the wall plug?
    Ca. 30 EUR at Amazon.

And a cheap multimeter for voltage and for amps a clamp device on the wiring of the Ecat.
    Ca. 50 EUR at Amazon.

An 80 EUR investement to make it somehow not so fakery...

I don't get it...

With the current setup, IMHO there could be another lightsource in the room, focused on the Ecat/headbulb reflector set,

giving the impression, that the bulb is emitting light.

Edit: I know, Frank showed the setup. At that time the bulb may have been powered by a hidden battery inside the "Ecat".
    Frank can not know that, he does not know what's inside the taped "thing" at the back of the bulb.
    After Frank left the room, AR could do whatever he wants to do with the setup.

And I know from the past "evidence videos", that AR is a trickster.
    E.g. see the S. Krivitt video, some years ago.

Sam, are you able to write few sentence by yourself? Why linking useless and ridicolous YT videos?

Wouldn't it be easier for you to free yourself from this obsession once and for all and admit that the doctor made fun of so many people?

It is like going to confession to the priest. You will feel much lighter afterwards ...

Sam may just have hope that there is somehow something "real" in the E-Cat bs.
    He is not like some long gone LF-Members, who tried to missionate us to the "Church of Rossi".

It's just Sam :)

Does anyone know if Rossi ever tested his Ecat in a Faraday Cage? It might shed some light on where the energy comes from

Which incarnation of "Ecat" do you mean?! :)

Why do you think that any "Ecat" (past and present) can produce energy?

There are still real poeple posting there.

e.g. Hans Sause or our beloved Sam from this forum.

But yes, it's a whole lot of sockpuppets.

Meanwhile, over at e-catworld.com, there are NEGATIVE postings about AR's "Plan B - Streaming the ScamCat".

No moderating by Frank? No censorship, no banning anymore?

Wow! Never expected that to happen.

Some guys finally seems to wake up.

"He can join the glorious ranks of the Perpetual Motion machines which litter the bottom of Youtube."

That letter is currently only Rossi-says though....has it really been sent to UNIBO?

Good point!

Never ever trust in anything AR says.

The content in itself is "made by AR".

You can see all his usual typos.

"...a report written from the Scientific Responsible..."

Reminds me of the Doral incident...

"Engineer resonponsible for validation" or something like that.

Hmmm, but a DeLorean needs 1.21 Gigawatts to operate correctly, as everybody should know for decades.

Not puny 100 Watts Zeropoint-SKAM-Energy :)

Daniel G. Zavela
    February 15, 2022 at 3:21 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

I just received confirmation from DeLorean Motors Reimagined LLC that they are serious about producing a new electric car. If their CEO requested a prototype E-Cat SKLep now for evaluation, would you consider selling them a unit prior to the start of full-scale SKLep production?

Waiting with anticipation for my personal product order.

Best Regards,

Daniel G. Zavela

S.K. Is attached to a great invention

is the way I look at it.

Anyway no matter how it goes down he is still is an impressive Man.

https://www.ae-info.org/ae/Member/Kullander_Sven

sam12

You know this label, created by AR, attached onto the Doral (fake plant), full of typos?

If it was my name, my workplace, I would have been embarrassed by this "piece of art".

SK ist dead, he can not complain.

Do you get the point?

h_l

Hmmmm...
    E-Cat QuarkX

E-Cat LT

E-Cat HT
    Ecat SKLep

Ecat SKLed (whoopsie, abondoned)

Consistent :)

But yes, despite what he wrote in 2017, in his sockpuppet JONNP (and so in Rossielivecat.com) he

uses now always Ecat, as far as I can see.

And it doesn't matter, if he just glues some paper prints poorly unaligned over some cheap Alibaba tech.

Pre-Orders rush in a thousands a day....

Gosh, too busy to let someone from his great (in numbers) team to have a look over the stuff ...

Google does not give me a translation, so here in German:

Einfach nur zusammengebastelt, auf den Tisch geschmissen, fresst es oder lasst es.

Doral was the real stuff! That was FUN!

It's clear by now what the thing is, but here is another hint. When you tweak brightness and contrast you can see the recess where the screws are through the paper, and the display as well on the upper right side.

Hmmm,

when my daughter was six years old, she was able to produce better cut/glue jobs...

Even the naming...

E-Cat here, Ecat there or ECAT, he is not even straight in the naming of his "product".

The usual dead links and typos on his ecat.com site, e.g.:

"See the FAQ and the Science & Tecnology pages for more details on the technology."

Yes, the link actually works, that's not the problem.

Greetings!

Was curious after "Da-Big-Presentation" on 09.12.2021 :)

That was a big show, again! Missed the puppets, really.

Was unsure, if my login still works after I left because of some unpleaseant insults from "down under".

So, Planet Rossi is still spinning!

Nice to see most of the the sane (and insane) posters here!

Keep on folks.

BTW: I ordered 70.00 units (NOT!)