Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

Obviously, this has nothing to do with chemistry (at least not in the strict sense of the word ...) but with the secrets of a "cavalleresco ordine goliardico" ...

I confirm that this secret is related to a a force much stronger than strong force!

gio,

So how is it that those Rossi supporters with the inside scoop (know his secrets), speak in code? Why not just come out and say what it is you know? All these mysteries..my gosh. Have you guys formed an underground secret society yet? :) I joke about it, but that is what it seems to be coming to.

I am all in favor of making this site more friendly to our Rossi fans, than it has been in the past. Not that I like him now, because I do not. Especially so after reading the Doral court documents. But simply because so many LF guests/members, credible people like Russ, Alan, the Swedes, and according to rumor...many researchers whom prefer to remain silent, still stand by him. It seems you guys are not going away no matter how much we try, so may as well listen to what you have to say.

But it would certainly help your argument if you came up with solid reasons for your belief. Saying "I just believe the man" does you no good, that is for sure.

Complete guess, but $1mil should (more than) cover it? 6 lawyers, 6 months full time ? $1000 a day?

Zeus,

Dewey, or WW could better answer, but I can tell you from my experience, that is way off. On a big case, they will put several or more lawyers on it full time, at $4-500/hour. Throw in a paralegal, or two or three, travel (hotel/airfare/per diem), depositions, experts, court reporter fees, and well, you have some serious money being spent. Could easily be in the millions, or even more.

Good to see Mills has a sense of humor (?). Now if only he would get a product to market:

Question to Mills: "Hopefully you will finally get some traction on the existence of the hydrino.. Hasn't it been about thirty years now? That's long enough to be wandering in the wilderness."

Mills: "I wasn’t wandering. I solved all the fundamental problems of physics and chemistry, identified and isolated dark matter, produced the greatest power source that man has ever seen, designed and developed advanced power systems, invented the next generation of energetics, the replacement of flight, and more. What’s it been, over 100 years for quantum physicists fumbling in the dark and making science darker, the opposite of enlightenment? And how many billions of taxpayers' money was wasted?"

What about the demo at Stockholm? There were over 70 scientists and engineers there, none of whom expressed reservations that I have seen. Was it really invisible?

Adrian,

I wonder what they think now, after seeing the video showing Rossi lifting the cover and throwing a switch? It showed Fabiani conveniently blocked audience view on one side of the table, with Lewans distracted by another. All highly suspicious. When the video became available, even Lewan was concerned...until accepting Rossi's excuse he was turning on a cooling fan.

Stefan,

So what caused him to say "Hydrino in a bottle...game over"? To me, it looks like that came out of the blue, unprompted. Did I miss a new report, or something? Yes, I read all the praise, support, doubt after he said it, but why did he say it in the first place?

I see his link to the CIHT report, but that was released in 2013. Confused.

fair requests but I hate talks. I wish there was a transcript. Text is so much faster than voice and easier to return to parts you already did.

Even with a transcript, as Jed said, you need to see the presentation slides to fully understand...except for her concluding remarks, and the "other cues" I have covered. Nonetheless, even during the more dense parts of the audio, her and her teams professionalism, and thoroughness, are obvious...Even if you have no clue about the science she is talking about.

Other than that, I will have to say the rest of your post was pretty good.

So the validity of the hybrid reactor proposals depends entirely on the authenticity of the measurement of neutrons with CR39 tracks, right?

Co-deposition of the Pd-D is what provides the neutrons, so yes. Mosier-Boss goes into detail about her authenticating the tracks/neutrons by other means in her presentation. You can get a good idea of how thorough she was in cross checking her work, if you only took the time to listen to the first 15 minutes of her audio. She, and those she worked with, are top-notch professionals.

Greg,

Those are the type questions usually answered off the record between presentations, and at the bar after hours. If at all, as answering may reveal a client wishing anonymity, or upset a negotiation in progress. Still, I had hoped someone there at ICCF 21 would have asked him these things, and give us a hint at least. Especially so given the importance if just half of it is true.

On another note: Skip is confirming what Jed said....Forsley and Mosier-Boss are *not* married. So we can lay that rumor to rest, not that it made any difference. This does not rule out any lab hanky-panky though. Lots of chemistry goes on in those places. Even saw this video once... :)

Randell Millls claim to have gotten supporttive feedback from the labs he sent sampels of hydrino compound to. And indeed as he says

"Hydrino in a bottle - Game Over"

Expect a report before late August, he wants some patent filings before going public.

stefan,

Interesting of course, like everything about Mills is. Can you provide a link? Did not see on BrLP's website. Thx.

Always ready but never delivering an incontrovertibly working model with enough excess power to self run, etc. etc.

Reminds me of most all LENR experimenters.

Ah, Mr. Negativity. Actually, if you listen to Swartz he has been absolutely confident since a week before Mallove was murdered, that he has overunity. He even asked Popular Science (Mechanics?) to write something about what he had achieved, but nothing ever came of it. I always thought one of the better LENR demonstrations was when he ran two Sterling engines; the live one with LENR fuel, and the dummy set up exactly like the live but no fuel. The Sterling ran on the LENR, while the dummy stood still. There is a video of it, but too lazy to look it up.

It also sounds to me that he thinks he has enough overunity to theoretically close the loop. Every time he tries though, the circuitry eats too much of the excess.

But like I said, real disappointing that he has not been able to take it to the next step. If he or Piantell would do that, it may tempt the universities to get back involved. He may have DTRA funding, or maybe he mean't someone else does (Forsley/Mossier-Boss do)? If so, that may be what it takes..money and some help.

Did a little transcribing of Mosier-Boss's conclusions:

15:08 We have observed energetic particles as a result of Pd-D co-deposition. That includes >2.47 MeV protons, >7MeV Alphas, 2.2-2.5 MeV Neutrons, as well as >9.6 MeV Neutrons, and Protons and Neutrons energetic enough to fission U-235/U238.

16:30 Hybrid fission reactors are possible based on co-deposition, and there are a lot of advantages to such a reactor. It does not require enrichment of U-235, no green house gases, easy to shut off, and has potential to dispose of long lived radioactive fission products produced by conventional nuclear plants stored all over the world.

Keep in mind that her husband Forsley heads up the GEC/JWK team working with NASA, and what she is describing is essentially the benefits of the Genie Reactor that was almost sold to Guam.

Also of note in her remarks, is that the Navy lab (officially under the DOD) they (Forsley/Mossier-Boss) are working with, is the DTRA (Defense Reduction Research Agency). She also mentions getting internal funds from the Navy in her thank yous, and has a few comments about her LENR research being shut down in 2011 in her closing. Swartz also mentioned DTRA funding, but in re-reading Ruby's notes on that, it is unclear to me if he mean't he was being funded by them, or someone else?

Interesting question to Pam, was asked by Hagelstein suggesting he is thinking ahead: "can you co-deposition uranium?"

The 6 cylinder photo was from Italy. Ferrara, I think. The benches and materials in the background can be matched to other photos. The 6 cylinder is partially visible in the photos of the Validation set-up, where Darden's face is obscured.

Krivit has an image of the biofuel generator specifications from Eon, obtained from the Wayback machine. I have a copy somewhere.

The IH warehouse was empty because Rossi had moved his stuff to Doral, Florida. It was a surprise inspection, so rather hard to clear out a warehouse in time to beat the inspectors. It is possible that IH was moving to their new location also, but I haven't checked out the timeline for that move.

Para,

Thank you. If the 6 cylinder photos are from Italy as you think, then that would be something I did not know, or forgot. Never heard of the 6's until IH was involved, and almost as soon as the Validation Test was completed on May 1 2013, and the money handed over from escrow, everything was shipped to North Carolina. So I assumed those photos were from NC.

Also, the NC Radiation Inspectors were there in late-2014 right? If so, then yes, everything could have been moved down to Doral by then.

Boy, does she give good lectures. One of the best. But you can't tell what she is talking about without the slides. The conference organizers said they would upload the slides. You should listen again when they do that.

I see your point Jed. To be honest, the slides may clarify the presentation for those with your skills, but further confuse those like me. I go by other cues. Probably got ahead of myself though with Pan's audio, as you noticed. Comfortable though with my interpretation of Forsley. He was largely understandable without seeing his slides. That said, there are those here that can listen to Pam's audio, and will find it answers some of their questions.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Many more explanations to the JWK/GEC/SPAWAR/NASA mystery by Pam Mosier-Boss. Anyone listening?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Courtesy of Ruby's CFN. Nothing new in this from Dr. Swartz I have not heard from him before, but still a good listen IMO. He has always been a force in LENR. Been "right there" for many years, just ready to introduce either a lab kit, a product, or "close the loop", but still trying. Reminds me of Piantelli.

One thing I don't understand is how Rossi is able to "retrofit" with the turbine. The SK is already completed and out of manufacturing?

He has a "retrofit" kit? Can he retrofit the QX so that the COP is greater than 1?

PFD,

I am having a hard time picturing it also. A diagram would help. If some Rossi supporter would be so kind as to provide, it would be much appreciated.

Quite true. They emptied it damn quick.

I always wondered about that. They did have a well equipped lab there, as the photos of the "6 cylinder" submitted to the court showed. That was about the time of the inspection, yet all the inspectors saw was an an empty warehouse...huh? We need IHFB back to figure that one out.

zorud

Indeed, not to mention industrial power-capable nuclear reactors! Rossi was reported to the Florida Nuclear Regulatory Agency (or whatever it's actually called) a couple of years ago. They investigated and were met by IH officials who showed them an empty building. Their defense at the time was that nobody working with IH and specifically not Rossi had a working reactor of any type and that they (IH) did not believe Rossi. Rossi is not running afoul of regulatory agencies because nobody really believes any of his claims deserve the slightest consideration.

SOT,

Rossi was reported twice by Gary Wright of "Shutdownrossi.com"; once in Florida (2012) when he told the inspectors he (Rossi) was not really producing anything as he was claiming on JONP. The second time came later in North Carolina, after he and IH partnered, which you provided an account of.