Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

zorud

Indeed, not to mention industrial power-capable nuclear reactors! Rossi was reported to the Florida Nuclear Regulatory Agency (or whatever it's actually called) a couple of years ago. They investigated and were met by IH officials who showed them an empty building. Their defense at the time was that nobody working with IH and specifically not Rossi had a working reactor of any type and that they (IH) did not believe Rossi. Rossi is not running afoul of regulatory agencies because nobody really believes any of his claims deserve the slightest consideration.

SOT,

Rossi was reported twice by Gary Wright of "Shutdownrossi.com"; once in Florida (2012) when he told the inspectors he (Rossi) was not really producing anything as he was claiming on JONP. The second time came later in North Carolina, after he and IH partnered, which you provided an account of.

I thought overt insulting of forum participant and other real people, especially by the pseudonymous, was banned by forum policy. Apparently that doesn't apply to attacks on LENR critics.

Like the English language, there are exceptions to the rule. :) Strictly my opinion; both Jed and Kirk have done their time in LENR...albeit in polar opposite roles. so who am I to tell them what they can, and cannot do?

I don't see what all the heartache is here. Larry F is paying NASA to test his device. If Phase I works then testing of a higher power phase 2 system will follow.

NASA has to say that it works in order for this system to complete phase I which I think has a goal of 10w XP test. It might also be safe to assume that NASA is testing for safety while they are at it.

No heartache Dewey. Just you protecting your investment IMO, by downplaying IH's competition. Understandable, as NASA/GEC is a formidable opponent to say the least. I say...let the best man win.

I am pulling for you BTW. Honestly. That David vs Goliath theme, always appealed to me. Even before Rossi overplayed it.

Take care.

Obviously you are having an episode. "JWK says"...give me a break! They (JWK/GEC) are a real company, with reach beyond your world view at this moment. I know you, and IMO you can do better.

SOT,

When did you switch from being anti-Rossi/Defkalion/Randy Mills, to anti-LENR in general? At least in the recent past, you made a distinction between them, and kept your criticisms to the former. Something seems to have changed though. Not sure what, but I am guessing Kirk, or Louis Reed, had something to do with it. Are you appealing to authority?

So far, all the questions I have seen asked could be answered by simply listening to Ruby's CFN's audio of Forsley's presentation I linked to. So much in there, I hate to single anything out, for fear you will listen only to that, and ignore the rest.

Just one example; not only is GEC working with NASA on one R/D track, and the Navy on another, but they also worked with a DOE lab. Yes! the same DOE that voted by a fairly narrow margin to *not* fund LENR research.

Maybe I should put Forsley's audio on the ICCF 21 thread, as no one seems to be taking it seriously here?

Do you have a link for JWK? It doesn't Google easily on a brief look.

http://www.jwkcorp.com/

SOT,

What do you consider a "brief look" anyway? That took me all of 5 seconds to find! :) Actually I am glad you made me look up JWK's website. Have not seen it in several months, and looks to me like they added something new:

"Alternative Energy Technology: JWK has developed a new and safe nuclear energy source. This new nuclear energy source has the potential to replace all existing energy requirements including electric power generation, transportation needs, and cleaning nuclear waste."

Something similar has always been on GEC's site, and they (JWK/GEC) are basically one and the same. Good sign the parent company is confident enough now to tout the technology. BTW, that describes their Genie Hybrid Reactor. Judging by their customer base also, maybe you are right...just a bunch of no-bodies, and I am wasting my time "appealing to their authority":

"Our customers, which include the Department of Defense, numerous U.S. government agencies, and various commercial and foreign enterprises, have come to realize that JWK stands for high quality, affordable technical expertise."

Your post is loaded with your well honed, stock replies, developed during your 7 year skeptic campaign. It may have taken you 20 minutes to write. In that same amount of time, you could have actually listened to the Forsley/GEC audio, and learned something new.

How about we bet $10,000 at even odds (or maybe more if you prefer) that GEC and associates will not have a hybrid fusion/fission (or whatever fusion device it is they claim) reactor running demonstrably and provably within 2 years or 3 or even 5 years if you prefer? Or ever is more likely. If you agree, maybe woodworkerwill help us create a short contract and some sort of escrow account to hold the funds in an interest-bearing and insured manner and might be willing to serve as referee for me along with someone of your choosing if he isn't enough. If you agree, I will give you personal contact information.

Back to the bets I see!! LOLs. How many times over the years have you asked me to do that, and I had to tell you the same thing over and over...I do not bet? Maybe Adrian will take you up on your offer though.

Betting aside, I do see this as a serious topic worthy of serious consideration. We have GEC, an affiliate of the well connected, and established commercial enterprise JWK, partnering with NASA to develop an LENR based technology. Even a skeptic should appreciate the significance of that, and respond with something other than "ante up".

Wow! A LENR technology tested in space by NASA.

More trustable than Doral's costumer, much more impenetrable than its black wall!

No doubt, this time, planet earth will believe it. :)

Ascoli,

While NASA is more transparent than Doral's painted black walls, we will still need Ahlfor's special talents to keep us up on developments.

Good to see you taking this stuff seriously. ;)

How are the projections for GEC today, compared to proven accomplishments, different from those of 2013 described at the link?

https://oilprice.com/Alternati…ing-the-Final-Stages.html

Gregory Byron Goble wrote in the comments 5 years ago:

SOT,

I know you and your alter ego Mary do not like to read links, but you really should listen to the Forsley (GEC/JWK) presentation. It tells much of what they are doing, and it is not just talk. They are physically working with NASA and some Navy group to develop a 10kW electrical, non-fissile, generator, and a 40kW planetary power source.

That 5 y/o link BTW, is all true. It actually happened. Those involved back then with Guam, are now involved with NASA. Has their tech advanced since 2012? I am not sure, but I think it has.

Strictly IMO, but this is what I think happened: The Guam deal fell through in part because the "N" word came into play. OMG, they want to put an n reactor on our island nation. :) I think GEC decided at that point, that there was no way to offer their technology in the private sector without encountering impossible resistance.

However, NASA can, and does work with nuclear technology without much public perception interference. Knowing that, GEC decided to "propose to NASA" (actual words) as Forsley said, knowing if they approved (they did) he could continue he and Mosier-Boss's (SPAWAR) work under their umbrella. In addition, NASA had their own scientists involved, and successful with LENR, since 1989, so all the better. A match made in heaven!

Now, together they can develop GEC's hybrid LENR technology within the space exploration program. When/if it is put to practical use, over time the public will grow to trust it, and then it will be more readily accepted for use here on planet earth.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This audio of Larry Forsley's ICCF21 presentation is courtesy of CFN. It supports everything speculated on in this thread. JWK/GEC/NASA started working together in 2012. Hard to make out, but they are also working with some new Navy department I never heard of. The whole 26 minute tape (skip minutes 20:24 to 23 due his playing some MFMP tape), is worthy of hearing. Starting at about 12:40, you need a nuclear physics degree to follow. The LENR connection starts at 6:00. Lots of goodies in there.

What I hear is that this is a real partnership, not just GEC using NASA facilities as some here claimed. The technology is real, and LENR based. Hard to listen to and walk away thinking LENR is a pseudoscience.

If you search carefully you will find another company, incorporated by his buddy Henry W. Johnson, where Rossi is the Director or CEO: QWWF Corporation in Coral Springs...

Companies with no business, no income...spending millions in condos, having a lot of employees, labs and a factory with robotic production line ready and in place...seems he is burning money like hell without selling something. Would be interesting how long this will last....

In Italy Rossi's bioreactor produced a jewelry store, here in the US his Ecat produces condominiums. Quite the businessman!

So, these are coming out of some kindof nuclear reaction that is taking place on the surface, but they're coming outwith this rather strange characteristic. I could never make sense of it. So, Iwas loathe to publish it very widely, but maybe some of you have theimagination to figure out what this means, I'll be happy to share theinformation with you if you can do that, because this is truly unusual, verynovel and no doubt reveals something very very important about the nuclearreaction.

Thank you Can for transcribing. Storms has extensive knowledge of LENR. He has been investigating it for 29 years, both by himself and with others. I would say that if he thinks this "rather strange characteristic" is "truly unusual, very novel, and no doubt reveals something very very important about the nuclear reaction" then others in the field should take notice. Perhaps they have?

Also, reports of "strange radiation" seem to be popping up everywhere lately, and I could not help but wonder if there is a link? Too bad mainstream science is not involved, as it may take their involvement to piece all these seemingly unrelated, strange and unusual effects together...whether what they discover turns out to be an unusual anomaly, or LENR. They *are* seeing something, that is for sure.

It is a hell of a mystery this LENR, so it is understandable why those in the field like Storms call it an addiction.

Forty Two,

Good catch. Here is Rossi's active REFC Corporation: https://www.corporationwiki.co…state-corp/137192381.aspx

President: Henry Johnson...hmmm, where have I seen that name before?

CEO: Rossi

Director: Rossi's wife

They bought some more property in June 2018 as you called attention to. Wonder if that coincided with some new partnership? For the newbies; in 2013 Rossi bought 15 condos (2 in 2014) scattered around Miami with his IH money.

I guess donating to the children with cancer comes after he has made his fortune in real estate. :) Also, this may be the answer for those who ask why he keeps on with the scam if he does not have anything...maybe because it brings in the money for more real estate?

I highly recommend taking the 30 minutes to listen to Dr. Storms Friday presentation from Ruby's website. Interesting account of the early years post FP's, and how they first detected Tritium. What then caused them to go underground, right under the noses of the "bureaucrats" at Los Alamos Labs.

More importantly, and fascinating, is what he has to say about the science. His being given some very active Pd by Takahashi, which reminded me of the JM Type A story. How even samples from the same batch can be morphologically different, affecting the XH gain. And how the Pd grows in volume (shortens, but widens) with loading, and how that relates to the robustness of the XH.

Of particular note, starting at 30:00, he talks about seeing low energy photons, and energetic deuterons, but then talks about something of "strange characteristics" he has never seen. He thinks it is very important, and said he has been "loath to publish", but asked the audience to study it, and that he was open to whatever explanation they could think of. In his opinion, this strange radiation could "reveal something very unusual, and important" about the type of nuclear reaction taking place on the surface material.