You are not logged in yet! To be able to use all functions and features of our forum, please register or login into your existing user account.

You can also use Third-Party Logins:

LENR Forum

News

Recent Activities

Feedquote from E-Cat World: „Here’s a new press release from Solar Hydrogen Trends: US Enters Hydrogen Era, Says Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc. Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc., developer of innovative breakthrough technology with the world’s first hydrogen…

News-Feed -

Posted a new thread: Mills Comments on July 21st Blacklight Power Demonstration

Thread
    Feedquote from E-Cat World: „E-Cat World readers may remember that on July 21st (yesterday) there was a demonstration scheduled by Blacklight Power showing the latest developments of their technologies to selected invitees. There was nothing posted…

News-Feed -

Posted a new thread: Washington Post Op-ed: We’re Heading for a World Without Jobs

Thread
    Feedquote from E-Cat World: „Let’s step back for a moment and take a look at the big picture in terms of what might be coming in our futures. We spend a lot of time here talking about the possibilities that could come if energy is cheap and abundant…

AlainCo -

Replied to the thread Defkalion web site : account suspended... what is happening?.

If Defkalion have definitively closed that is not a terrible news as it closes the uncertainty. There is good candidate to develop LENR. Rossi's test success is predicted from the delay. Brillouin is uncertain, but at least they are serious. As Dr Bob…

Drew -

Replied to the thread Defkalion web site : account suspended... what is happening?.

defkalion website now seems to have disappeared from google's search completely ??????????

attaboy -

In the bigger picture, when is anybody going to deliver? I haven't been on this forum in quite awhile, but I've been following lenr as closely as resources permit when Rossi first made his big splash. Was that about 5 years ago? And I've been watching…

News-Feed -

Posted a new thread: MIT Announces New Solar to Steam Process

Thread
    Feedquote from E-Cat World: „A press published today from the MIT News Office which I think could be of interest to people here: Steam from the sun: New spongelike structure converts solar energy into steam. A new material structure developed at MIT…