Summary: Who is actually doing a replication attempt?

• A couple of observations- you don't need a fancy membrane to keep the gases apart - you can use something as simple as cotton membrane- Though 3M nylon abrasive pads are my preference - the thin kind used for cleaning cookware. Secondly most virtual radios (certainly the sub$50 ones) very little discrimination at the antenna input - so you will need a good tuned antenna - actually the best thing is a magnetic loop antenna- a 'broken' circle of thick copper wire around 6 cm in diameter with a 3-5 pF tuning condenser soldered across the gap.

• Mondaini's experiments are rather simple to replicate, but performing the sampling to get meanigful and unambiguous analytical information out of the experiments, there's the big challenge.

The one that claims sulfur formation could be, relatively, one of the easier to confirm/discard. However, all tends to point out that what Mondaini did was mistaking CuSOx by CuOHx, which happens readily due to the alkalinity of the K2CO3, and BruceInKonstanz already did some initial exploration that seems to point out that the alleged CuSOx formation is merely CuOHx. I would be more than happy to be proven wrong and have Mondaini vindicated, tho.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• What weight % of sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate should we use?

In the plasma discharge video he said that he uses about 100g/L.

Fusione fredda Renzo Mondaini—trascrizione

[02:27] La fusione fredda elettrolitica può essere eseguita usando un becher in vetro Pyrex, in cui è stato messo dell'acqua con in soluzione un sale; nel nostro caso usiamo o bicarbonato di sodio da cucina o potassio carbonato. Se ne mettono circa 100 grammi al litro. E la fusione fredda elettrolitica si inizia da una semplice elettrolisi dell'acqua. Come vedete, a sinistra abbiamo l'anodo, un elettrodo a cui verrà data una tensione positiva; a destra il catodo, un elettrodo a cui viene data una tensione negativa.

Google Translate wrote:

[02:27] Electrolytic cold fusion can be performed using a Pyrex glass beaker, in which water with a salt solution has been placed; in our case we use either baking soda or potassium carbonate. They put about 100 grams per liter. And electrolytic cold fusion starts with a simple electrolysis of water. As you can see, on the left we have the anode, an electrode which will be given a positive voltage; on the right the cathode, an electrode which is given a negative voltage.