Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Читайте тектонику плит, мобилизм. Там есть субдукция и обдукция, почитайте что это такое. Для инопланетян пойдет ваш рассказ...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Фильм про конкреции...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Я имею 1 млиард просмотров, это не плохо, но где взять деньгм на конденсаторы, народ же у нас умный, они все понимают без всякой физики...

• В Казахстане траур по шахтерам Караганды, вечная им память. Я был на конференции в Алуште, Крым, когда там была Украина и говорил с шахтерами и академиками, которые сказали, что шахту сразу закроют и мы останемся без работы. А наши нефтяники добывают нефть, газ и в 10 раз больше воды, а это охладители планеты, это как в моторе вода охлаждает мотор, тоже самое в планете Земля! А теперь мы все видим как уходит Каспий, обещают до 100 метров к концу 21 века. Есть новые источники энергии на основе холодного ядерного синтеза, у меня много было таких конференций, но я выбрал геологию на основе холодного ядерного синтеза, которые поняли меня не давно и тоже перешли на геологию-дрейф континентов-тектоника плит. Начал я работать как получается нефть после института https://earthpapers.net/geolog…lity-s-pozitsiy-mobilizma и только у себя нашел шаровые конкреции и сам стал делать опыты по их получению в лабораторных условиях в Казатомпром МАЭКе и получил там маленькую конкрецию в железном реакторе. Сейчас делаю опыты с реактором из стекловолокна и получил электрогравитацию, по которой можно найти новую энергию. Электрогравитация даст нам еще новые летающие тарелки и космолеты, мы сможем выйти в космос и найти новую энергию, но пока для этого мне нужно 6000 долларов для покупки новых конденсаторов 4 штуки в Китае. Но к сожалению я прокатал деньги на конференцию в Польшу, Шецен и нет денег просто для покупки новых конденсаторов. Наберите в ютубе Тарасенко Геннадий, там много моих фильмов и т. д. Миллиардеры обещали дать деньги но сами запускают ракеты на нефти, им это не надо... Но мы живем на Каспийском море и нам первым нужна будет новая энергия, ТЭЦ не передвинишь в море, а море то все уходит и уходит. Не ужели у нас все такие лентяи и не могут найти мне деньги на исследования. Я не хочу сказать, что бы не добывали нефть как наши президенты и рубили виноградники для отказа от вина, но народ все равно пьет хорошее вино. Так не надо становиться такими уродами как наши президенты, надо думать о будущем все планеты и нас главное, которые останутся без воды, что будем делать. Мой в Народном банке адрес 4405 6397 9365 5034

Кому хочется жить присылайте у меня есть маленькая лаборатория и в ней я сделаю новую энергию, мне все равно деньги не дадут за такой проект, нефть же все равно будут добывать.

С этими опытами с конкрециями я пришел к выводу, что нефть образовалась из-за плазмы в земной коре и все другие ископаемые также, уголь получился из нефти, графит из угля, золото из плазмы, типа шаровой молнии получились конкреции, а из линейных молний получились цилиндрические конкреции. Все богатства в земной коре делает электричество, читайте мой форум и мою тему https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Здесь три моих статьи, почитайте, пишите, я на твитере, фэйсбуке, меня легко найти ребята. Просто напишите Тарасенко Геннадий и я спасу планету, Каспий уже наврятли мы спасем, будем искать новую планету, только Марс нам не нужен как Элону Маску...

• In Kazakhstan, mourning for the miners of Karaganda, eternal memory to them. I was at a conference in Alushta, Crimea, when Ukraine was there and talked to miners and academics who said that the mine would be closed immediately and we would be out of work. And our oilmen extract oil, gas and 10 times more water, and these are the coolers of the planet, it's like in a motor, water cools the motor, the same thing on planet Earth! And now we all see it as the departure of the Caspian Sea, promised 100 meters by the end of the 21st century. There are new energy sources based on the synthesis of cold construction, I had many such conferences, but I chose geology based on the synthesis of cold construction, who understood me not so long ago and also switched to geology-continental drift-plate tectonics. I started working on how to extract oil after the institute https://earthpapers.net/geolog...lity-s-pozitsiy-mobilizma and it was only at home that I found spherical nodules and began to do experiments on their production in laboratory conditions at Kazatomprom MAEK and received a reduction of nodule in an iron reactor there. Experiments are being conducted with a fiberglass reactor and electrogravity has been obtained, with the help of which new energy can be found. Electrogravity will give us new flying saucers and spaceships, we will be able to go into space and find new energy, but for now I will need $ 6,000 to buy new capacitors, 4 pieces in China. But, unfortunately, I rented money for a conference in Poland, Szczecin, and I didn't have the money just to buy new capacitors. Type Gennady Tarasenko in YouTube, there are a lot of my films, etc. Billionaires promised to give money, but they launch rockets for oil themselves, they don't need it... But we live on the Caspian Sea, and we will need new energy first, you can't move the CHP into the sea, and the sea will go away and go away. We're not all such lazy people and I can't find money for my studies. I don't want to say that they wouldn't extract oil like our presidents and cut down vineyards to refuse wine, but people still drink good wine. So we don't have to become such freaks as our presidents, we need to think about the future of the whole planet and the main ones who, without water, have come to the conclusion what we will do. My address in the People's Bank is 4405 6397 9365 5034

Who wants to live, send me I have a small laboratory and I will make a new capacity in it, they won't give me money for such a project anyway, they will still extract oil.

With the help of supernatural experiments with nodules, I came to the conclusion that oil was formed due to civilization in the earth's core, as well as all other minerals, coal was obtained from oil, graphite from coal, gold from oxidation, nodules like a ball loop were obtained, and cylindrical nodules were obtained from linear lightning. Electricity makes all the riches in the earth's crust, read my forum and my topic https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Here are three of my articles, read them, write them down, I'm on Twitter, Facebook, it's easy for me to find guys. Just write to Gennady Tarasenko and I will save the planet, we will save the Caspian already, we will look for a new planet, only we don't need Mars, like Elon Musk...

• Молодец Рубикарат, я был на этой конференции и тоже снял

• Alan, I found where the water of the Caspian Sea goes and this is a confirmation of my hypothesis, which I discovered in 1998 while defending my dissertation in Саратовеhttps://earthpapers.net/geolog…lity-s-pozitsiy-mobilizma

, read and calm down. And I need the money, otherwise you will spend it again in nowhere... I found out that there are funnels in the Caspian Sea, funnels absorb water into subduction zones and even lower as in Turkey...

Zakir Akberov

Gennady Tarasenko there are craters in the Lankaran depression! There is a great depth of 1095 meters!

• In Kazakhstan, mourning for the miners of Karaganda, eternal memory to them. I was at a conference in Alushta, Crimea, when Ukraine was there and talked to miners and academics who said that the mine would be closed immediately and we would be out of work. And our oilmen extract oil, gas and 10 times more water, and these are the coolers of the planet, it's like in a motor, water cools the motor, the same thing on planet Earth! And now we all see it as the departure of the Caspian Sea, promised 100 meters by the end of the 21st century. There are new energy sources based on the synthesis of cold construction, I had many such conferences, but I chose geology based on the synthesis of cold construction, who understood me not so long ago and also switched to geology-continental drift-plate tectonics. I started working on how to extract oil after the institute https://earthpapers.net/geolog...lity-s-pozitsiy-mobilizma and it was only at home that I found spherical nodules and began to do experiments on their production in laboratory conditions at Kazatomprom MAEK and received a reduction of nodule in an iron reactor there. Experiments are being conducted with a fiberglass reactor and electrogravity has been obtained, with the help of which new energy can be found. Electrogravity will give us new flying saucers and spaceships, we will be able to go into space and find new energy, but for now I will need $ 6,000 to buy new capacitors, 4 pieces in China. But, unfortunately, I rented money for a conference in Poland, Szczecin, and I didn't have the money just to buy new capacitors. Type Gennady Tarasenko in YouTube, there are a lot of my films, etc. Billionaires promised to give money, but they launch rockets for oil themselves, they don't need it... But we live on the Caspian Sea, and we will need new energy first, you can't move the CHP into the sea, and the sea will go away and go away. We're not all such lazy people and I can't find money for my studies. I don't want to say that they wouldn't extract oil like our presidents and cut down vineyards to refuse wine, but people still drink good wine. So we don't have to become such freaks as our presidents, we need to think about the future of the whole planet and the main ones who, without water, have come to the conclusion what we will do. My address in the People's Bank is 4405 6397 9365 5034

Who wants to live, send me I have a small laboratory and I will make a new capacity in it, they won't give me money for such a project anyway, they will still extract oil.

With the help of supernatural experiments with nodules, I came to the conclusion that oil was formed due to civilization in the earth's core, as well as all other minerals, coal was obtained from oil, graphite from coal, gold from oxidation, nodules like a ball loop were obtained, and cylindrical nodules were obtained from linear lightning. Electricity makes all the riches in the earth's crust, read my forum and my topic https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Here are three of my articles, read them, write them down, I'm on Twitter, Facebook, it's easy for me to find guys. Just write to Gennady Tarasenko and I will save the planet, we will save the Caspian already, we will look for a new planet, only we don't need Mars, like Elon Musk...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    следующий значок Не удалось найти IP-адрес сервера http://www.youtube-nocookie.com.

Шаровые конкреции аналогичны шаровым молниям под землей и тоже линейные. Так что ищите шаровую молнию и вы получите новую энергию при давлении 100-200 атм. и я не знаю на сколько микрофарад конденсатор сломался. Россияне это поняли, теперь нужно восстанавливать и уходить от этого водорода дейтерием, это все ерунда, поверьте мне. Надо раскрутить в реакторе шаровую молнию, это важнейший источник всей электроэнергии и мы получим новые двигатели и все остальное, чем обладает планета Земля. Планета Земля вращается уже 4,5 миллиарда лет и мы будем летать бесконечно, я вам правду говорю. Мне нужны фарады, я не знаю сколько, и об этом надо думать, пока я жив, иначе соберешь все по крупицам, как сейчас. Я даю вам правильный ориентир, попробуйте поднять давление разрядами и поймать шаровую молнию. из которых образовались шаровидные узелки. Смотрите меня на YouTube Тарасенко Геннадий там много моих фильмов, это можно делать с водой, это самое главное. Конденсаторов у меня нет, но об этом теперь узнает весь мир, все будут с энергией.

the following icon appears Failed to find the IP address of the server http://www.youtube-nocookie.com .

Ball nodules are analogous to ball lightning underground and linear, too. So look for ball lightning and you will get new energy at a pressure of 100-200 atm. and I do not know how many microfarads, the capacitor broke down. The Russians have understood this, now you need to recover and get away from this hydrogen with deuterium, this is all nonsense, believe me. It is necessary to spin a ball lightning in the reactor, this is the most important source of all electricity and we will get new engines and everything else that the planet Earth possesses. The planet Earth has been spinning for 4.5 billion years and we will fly endlessly, I'm telling you the truth. I need farads, I do not know how many, and you need to think about it while I'm alive, otherwise you will collect everything bit by bit like now. I'm giving you the right guideline, try to raise the pressure with discharges and catch the ball lightning. from which globular nodules were formed. Watch me on YouTube Tarasenko Gennady there are a lot of my films, it can be done with water, this is the most important thing. I don't have capacitors, but the whole world will know about it now, everyone will be with energy.

• Ничто из этой болтовни не положит начало нашему следующему обеду, если только вы не один из немногих, кто наживается на бесплатных обедах на форумах. Теперь, когда мы понимаем, что солнце сжигает водород для производства энергии, давайте вернемся к сжиганию древесины для получения тепла. Менее опасное загрязнение, и наша планета просуществовала бы немного дольше. У меня есть печь Франклина, которая отлично подходит для разогрева и приготовления хлеба с бобами.

Возвращаясь к теме: у меня есть работающий металлооксидный реактор, который плавит водород, хотя печь Франклина гораздо проще готовить еду. Эта реакция синтеза должна стать кандидатом на Нобелевскую премию, хотя она не стоит на одном уровне с огнем. Эта реакция затмевает огонь. Он может быстро плавить оксид алюминия, не содержащий кремнезема.

Я на пенсии, и у меня нет необходимого оборудования для проведения этих экспериментов.

Я удовлетворен тем, что трансмутация действительно происходила при формировании Земли, а также происходит сейчас в ее расплавленном ядре. Условия для того, чтобы это происходило сейчас в земной коре, не благоприятны. Если мы определим «холодный синтез» как процесс трансформации с низким содержанием амуниции, то он действительно происходил в прошлом, но не происходит сейчас.

Вы упомянули: «Мне 60 лет, и я не помню английского языка», ну, мне 90 лет, и у меня нет памяти. Было бы здорово снова стать молодым и продолжить этот эксперимент.

Все о кей, он меня не понял и сейчас меня тоже не понимают, а придется...

• Дорогой Геннадий,
    Земля похожа на большой генератор, который вращается и вращается, да? Большому генератору нужно большое количество масла, чтобы вращаться и вращаться. Забрать масло и остановить генератор, да? Мы знаем много нефти в земле. Каждый день мы вывозим много нефти. Вскоре земля генератора остановится. Это нехорошо, слишком длинный рабочий день и слишком долгая ночь. Поэтому мы должны прекратить добычу нефти с земли. Если этого не сделать, очень скоро земля станет слишком горячей и слишком холодной.

ХОРОШО ЗАНИМАТЬСЯ СТАРЫМИ ПРОФИЛЯМИ, МОЖНО МНОГО ЧЕГО УВИДЕТЬ, НО ЭТО ХОРОШЕЕ ВЫСКАЗЫВАНИЕ, НАДО ЗАПРЕТИТЬ ДОБЫВАТЬ НЕФТЬ, ГАЗ, ВОДУ-ЭТО ОХЛАДИТЕЛИ ПЛАНТЫ ЗЕМЛЯ!!!

• Sep 10th 2015
    Proceedings ICCF19: Tarasenko
    10 сен. в 11:03
    Jean-Paul Biberian <>
    Кому
    Genadi Tarasenko <[email protected]>
    ПеревестиСоздать правилоСвойства письма
    сообщите нам об этом.">Язык письма — английский Перевести на русский
    ear Sir,
    I am sorry to tell you that your paper has been rejected for
    publication.
    The referee said:
    I have read the manuscript submitted by Tarasenko in your
    journal for publication. I share the main idea contained in the
    manuscript: the crust is formed (and I believe, is formed at the
    moment) as a result of LERN. But now this is only a hypothesis.
    There is no strong scientific evidence for this hypothesis because
    we do not understand the physical mechanism of occurrence of LERN.
    An intuitive analogy is not scientific evidence. I am very
    sympathetic to G.Tarasenko but I do not think that his note can be
    published in your journal.
    Regards
    Jean-Paul Biberian
    Tel : + 33 660 14 04 85
    www.jeanpaulbiberian.net
    www.cryofusion.org
    :lenr:

CryoFusion.org

cryofusion.org

CryoFusion.org

Jean-Paul Biberian

Геннадий Тарасенко

13 мин. · Поделился/-ась с Доступно всем

Sep 10th 2015
    Слушания ICCF19: Тарасенко

10 сен. в 11:03

Жан-Поль Бибериан < [email protected] >

Кому
    Геннадий Тарасенко < tarasенко-[email protected] >

Создать правило Свойства писем

сообщил нам об этом.">Язык писем — английский

. Перевести на русский

?

Уважаемый господин,

С сожалением вынужден сообщить вам, что ваша статья была отклонена к
    публикации.

Рефери сказал:

Я прочитал рукопись, представленную Тарасенко в Ваш
    журнал для публикации. Я разделяю основную идею, содержащуюся в
    рукописи: кора образуется (и я считаю, формируется в настоящий
    момент) в результате ЛЕРН. Но сейчас это только гипотеза.
    Для этой гипотезы нет убедительных научных доказательств, поскольку
    мы не понимаем физический механизм возникновения LERN.

Интуитивная аналогия не является научным доказательством. Я очень
    симпатизирую Г.Тарасенко, но не думаю, что его заметка может быть
    опубликована в вашем журнале.

С уважением

--
    Жан-Поль Бибериан
    Тел.: + 33 660 14 04 85
    www.jeanpaulbiberian.net
    www.cryofusion.org

:ленр:

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :ленр:

• Hello to all furumchanam, I ask you to help me write an article in English in a respected magazine in the states, this will be a new model of the Earth's planets based on spherical nodules, which I wear to all conferences, but it will be a new step to get new energy, which must be done now, we have 15 degrees Celsius in November, in 66, I was skating in Aktau, I ask everyone to help who can, I will be grateful to all the forum members, write, I have the address everywhere or I will write myself.

Привет всем фурумчанам прошу вас помочь мне написать статью на англиском языке в уважаемый журнал в штатах, это будет новая модель планет Земля на основе шаровых конкреций, который я ношу на все конференции, но это будет новый шаг для получения новой энергии, которую надо делать сейчас, у нас в ноябре 15 градусов тепла, в 66 году я катался на коньках в Актау, прошу всех помочь кто сможет, я буду признателен все форумчанинам, пишите, адрес у меня везде есть или я сам напишу.

“Science Stays True Here”

Biological and Chemical Research

ISSN 2312-0088

Dear Gennady Tarassenko,This is
    Biological and Chemical Research (ISSN 2312-0088, USA).

We are glad to know you have submitted a paper named Seismic Data on Cold Nuclear Fusion" in ICCF 2023.

We are very interested in your research, if the paper mentioned has not been published in other journals or you have other unpublished papers in hand and have the idea of making our journal a vehicle for your research interests, please feel free to send electronic version to us.

Below is a brief introduction of our journal:

Description

Biological and Chemical Research (ISSN 2312-0088, USA) is a journal that seeks to establish an influential and effective platform for authors to share new ideas and to present research papers in these fields. This journal is an open access, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Biology and Chemistry.

Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:

l Biology

Anatomy, Astrobiology, Biochemistry, Biogeography, Biomechanics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology, Cell Biology, Conservation Biology, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Marine Biology, Mathematical Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, Pharmaceutical Biology, Systems Biology, etc.

l Chemistry

Actinide Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Astrochemistry, Chemical Biology, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Physics, Chemistry Education, Environmental Chemistry, Femtochemistry, Food Chemistry, Geochemistry, Green Chemistry, Materials Science, Medicinal Chemistry, Neurochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy, Polymer Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Etc.

For Authors

1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit the material that is currently being considered by another journal.

2. All manuscripts should be written in English — British or American as long as consistency is observed.

3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, Adobe PDF format or Tex format, submitted to our email address.

4. Authors of the articles accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.

Peer Review Policy

Biological and Chemical Research (ISSN 2312-0088, USA) is peer review journals. All manuscripts submitted for publication are strictly and thoroughly peer-reviewed, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.

Editorial Procedures

All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed. The process of review usually takes 3-4 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic change. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the editor within 7 days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.

Submission of Manuscript

All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Please submit them to:

[email protected], [email protected]

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!

Best regards,

Editor Office

Biological and Chemical Research (ISSN 2312-0088, USA)

Science Signpost Publishing Inc.http://www.ss-pub.org/

Address of Headquarter: Science Signpost Publishing, 113 Barksdale Professional Center Newark, Delaware 19711, USA

• Gennadiy Tarassenko They will accept a geochemistry paper. But not sure they would accept one based on theories about planetary formation. I think you should write your paper in Russian, then use a translation program to produce an English language version that a native English speaker (like me or many others) could check and correct for grammar and meaning.

• NOVEMBER 19, 2023
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=WejHqms3A10B_m_ciajcvA&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvZjcyYmJmYmQtZWY3Zi00ZDE4LTkyOTgtNTJiZGY2NzcxZGE1LnBuZw~~
    Home | YouTube | TPOD | Donate | Forum | Store 
    November 19, 2023
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=AtvPXi9yZsDFuZt8_YjM1g&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvODI3M2EyNTMtYTdkNS0zZjhlLTYwZmQtMTU3ZWJiY2EwNzQ3LmpwZw~~

THUNDERBOLTS

Stuart Talbott: Filamentary Discharge on Asteroid Dimorphos

Further analysis of DART. An explosion on an inert rock in the near vacuum of space was predicted to only produce a diffused debris cloud. Stuart asks us to consult our own lying eyes that the filaments exploded from Dimorphus are in the form of an electrical discharge as observed in the plasma laboratory. Or is it a mere coincidence?

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS
    THUNDERBOLTS
    FORUM . . . IS GO!

Think. Share. Learn. Engage.

Register to discuss, debate and debunk scientific issues with the EU community and prepare to defend your ideas with facts. Opinions posted in the TB Forum do not necessarily represent those of The Thunderbolts Project.
    ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
    About Sirius
    Does the Sun travel on a spiral path through the galaxy?

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
    Sun Emits A Massive CME
    Sun has potential to cripple Earth's socioeconomic systems

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE
    Wal's Posthumous Videos
    Observations of the JWST support the work of Halton Arp
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=Imhx-kRMpjhC0qUTGx7lMg&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvM2E5YTFmM2QtZTFhYi1lMjk2LTM4YjQtNGZlYzQwNTJiZTA5LmpwZw~~

Breaking the Science Barrier

The Electric Universe’s Bold Push Against Big Science

Bold answers in this new independent provocative film. Are black holes, dark matter, Big Bang mere fantasies? Are ancient myths actually history? Featuring interviews with Thornhill, Talbott, Scott, Sheldrake and more!

Directed by Independent Filmmaker Fritz Heede

COMMENT OF THE WEEK
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=oaDW8FRYMEc96BBgAm4cfg&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvMDYyZmE1ODMtMDBkZi00N2JjLTVkYTAtMWNhYzI3MzY0N2MzLnBuZw~~
    FEATURED THUNDERBLOG
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=POzj4T1iZVMAK2TDF0oJxQ&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvZGUyMmY2ZTQtMmJhNi01MzJlLTk2MGYtYzUwYzVlZGQ1M2YzLnBuZw~~

Coulomb, a Pioneer for the Theory of the Electric Universe

Reviewed by Mathias Hüfner – November 18, 2023

Over the last 35 years, André Koch Torres Assi's main research topics have been the evaluation of historical texts on the force laws of Newton and Coulomb, Ampère's force between current elements, and Weber's law as applied to electromagnetism and gravitation.

Now the complete English translation of Coulomb's major works on torsion, electricity and magnetism is in seven memoirs. Most of these memoirs were reprinted by the French Society of Physics in 1884. In this English translation by Assis and Bucciarelli, these historical memoirs include explanations and editors' comments.

?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=ec0ZVh8MAranbYctQsG3VA&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvOTg1MTY0M2UtNzJlZS1hOThmLTZiYTEtZTBlMjcwZGIwYzBlLmpwZw~~
    The Interconnected Cosmos
    DONALD E. SCOTT, PhD

It is becoming more and more obvious that many major objects in the cosmos are interconnected by long, tenuous filaments of matter in the plasma state. These filaments are sometimes called 'force-free, field-aligned currents.' The entire network is called the Intergalactic Web. We live in an electrically active plasma universe - an interconnected cosmos.

An intelligent, interested layman who reads this work may be shocked to realize the extent of the damage created by the disastrous decades long waste of money and scientific talent that has occurred because a majority in the scientific power structure still refuse to realize that there is "electricity out-there".

Available now at StickmanOnStone.com
    THUNDERBOLTS PICTURE OF THE DAY | ARCHIVE
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=Y6Adac5bpwooND0UHJz2NQ&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvOTQ1OTQxMjgtODIxNy1kZDg2LTRiZmYtZWEwYTk4NjdlY2Y4LmpwZw~~

Faster Than Light: Part One

Stephen Smith – Original Post November 19, 2013

How big is the Universe?

How old is it?

Today, cosmology is dominated by the Big Bang theory. The theory’s major premise is that there was once a void containing no matter, no space, and no time. For some reason not explained by the scientists who support the theory, an irruption of energy from another realm of existence replaced the void with what eventually became the present Universe.

?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=YqcOleH4nvK4QdUoHs20sg&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvOGZkNTA3NjItY2Q5NS00OGE0LTliMmEtZWY2ZTI4MWM4M2Q1LmpwZw~~
    ?e=1700669464&email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&flags=0&h=BE_Zsol-ALhckor1X5GdZQ&is_https=1&url173=bWN1c2VyY29udGVudC5jb20vMWI4ZTVmYzVmZmFiNzBmOTU4MDVkZWExMi9pbWFnZXMvN2MwZmE3NWYtNDE5YS00YjRlLWEzODktODI0OGJkNzE0Y2E5LnBuZw~~
    The Thunderbolts Project™
    Trademark of T-Bolts Group Inc. a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
    Copyright © 2023 T-Bolts Group Inc. All rights reserved.

Milky Way at Fishers Tower, Moab, Utah USA.
    Photo courtesy of Ken Krohn & Susan Schirott.

Stickman on Stone is privately owned and operated by David Harrison.

You're receiving this email because you opted in at thunderbolts.info, signed-up at a Thunderbolts Project public event, or purchased items from Stickman On Stone.

T-Bolts Group Inc.236 South 3rd Street #346 Montrose, Colorado 81401
    Add us to your address book
    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.