Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Вот так, моя карьера заканчивается, вы уж сами заработате все сами. Главное разряжать конденсаторы не надо, надо выключать и самим делать если что полетит. А так я много набрал, руки трясутся. Удачи.

• No need to translate the video, you know more then he dose.

thought you would like to see the other type....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• model of the planet - Google Suche

No need to translate the video, you know more then he dose.

Мне очень понравился фильм, пересмтрел по другому, я не могу здесь открыть этот фильм, Алан не дает кнопку, вот он такой. Так это ты снимал или другие.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• filmed by others and are the only videos let on the net.

The videos of these shaved and materials identified are gone
    the top skins are also used up on most of them. a few still had skin...cobalt ect..

I am going to use vanadium dust as the top coat and see what it will do.

thinking if they are very hot "like the sun" earth would have had a steam voltage Atmospheric pressure meltdown ect.

just thinking..- oils ect in the earth....

• But nodules are the most important source of cold nuclear fusion that I am looking for, watch my films, I have been working with them for 20 years and I think I have come to the right path. These balls are fireballs that I want to spin in the reactor and I will get new energy. I am a geologist myself

• To test, I'm going to rotate a magnetic field around a nodule.

4 part system.

steal and aluminum plates. tesla type wire coils/ to power the electro magnets to bring the vanadium coated nodules to a glow. -"heat".... to release static voltage in steam..lightning... with a lot of luck lol

• In Argentina I stood in a forest of petrified trees as long as 20 m each, all pointed the same way. Well over 100 trees on their sides, rough bark and branch stubs clearly preserved. In several other places we also found oriented petrified trees, but not so many. When mapped at a large scale, the orientation of the trees (Cretaceous) all went to a common area, the rhyolite volcano that exploded, knocked them down all at once, and buried them in rhyolite ash. Silica dissolved from the ash replaced wood cell structures, preserving a perfect replica of the trees (opalized). Some was beautiful but most would be hard to recognize as a petrified tree unless the larger trees had been seen before, or it had a bit of branch or knot in it.

• Но конкреции есть самый главный источник синтеза холодного строительства, который я ищу, посмотри мои фильмы, я занимаюсь ими уже 20 лет и думаю, что я пришел к правильному пути. Вот в этих шариках есть шаровые застежки, которые я хочу закрутить в реактор и получу новую энергию. Сам я геолог-геофизик и очень плохо разбираюсь в физических науках. Но я все делаю по геологии и здесь много геологии, вот так надо работать новым исследователям.

• Спасибо тебе за хороший фильм, там я еще больше нашел фильм, где хорошо видно ядро конкреции, что очень много объясняет нашим физикам, которые стоят на одной волне сами с собой объясняясь о новой энергии. Сама планета Земля и есть большой холодный ядерный синтез, планета холодная и все реакции происходят за счет электрических разрядов в земной коре, которые поддерживают давление и температуру в земной коре, в нашем регионе 100 тепла до 200 атмосфер, но у нас нет электрической емкости конденсаторов, о которй писали сми физики.

Normal is relative to the manufacturing process of the spheres. It would also be a great know the process of manufacturing such spheres and there properties. Fe, Ti, and Ni. Calcium and magnesium are found in tap water as well. It would be beneficial to have a control sample before the TSG process, but let's not divert attention from a simple water analysis test.

I'm not saying the trchnology isn't useful. Im just suggesting we don't junp to conclusions that there is fusion. As there are 1000+ years of collectice research in CMNS who have a hard time recieving attention and funding for there work as it is, let alone have to compete with someone as driven as Mr. Bendall.

Incredible scientists like JP Biberian, Fracesco Cellani, Vladimir Vysoski, Michael McKubre, Edmund Storms, Yoshiaka Arata, Peter Hagelstein, Mitchel Swartz, ect. to just name a few.

Does my position seem unfair or unreasonable to just want to see the water test?

Геннадий Тарассенко, [15/04/2024 8:14 AM]

Литература

1. 22nd International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF22) Book of Abstracts, Updated Tuesday, 20 August 2019, Azizi, page 56.

2. Tarassenko G.V., Imanbayev Ye.I., Demicheva Ye.A., Bukayev Ye.Z. Electric formation of oil and gas in the Earth's crust based on cold nuclear fusion (ICCF 23), iune 9-11, 2021, Ximen, China, page 69.

3. Tarassenko G.V., Demicheva Ye.A., Bukayev Ye.Z. The structure of the planet Earth as "Cold" temperature and pressure (ICCF 23), iune 9-11, 2021, Ximen, China, page 67.

4. Tarassenko G.V., Demicheva Ye.A., Bukayeva A.Z., Bukayev Ye.Z. Electrical discharges in loose «flour» rocks (ICCF 23), iune 9-11, 2021, Ximen, China, page 68.

5. Gennady Tarassenko, Elena Demicheva, Matvey Tarassenko. Formation of primary helium in the Earth, 24th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science ICCF-24 Mountain View, California, USA July 25–28, 2022, page 80.

6. Gennady Tarassenko, Elena Demicheva, Matvey Tarassenko. Seismic Data on Cold Nuclear Fusion. Book of Abstracts 25th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science AUGUST 27—31, 2023 SZCZECIN, POLAND, page 59.

7. Gennady Tarassenko, Elena Demicheva, Matvey Tarassenko. Pulsed High-voltage Cold Fusion Reactor in the Earth's crust. Book of Abstracts 25th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science AUGUST 27—31, 2023 SZCZECIN, POLAND, page 67.

Тарасенко Г.В. ICCF 13-25 в России, Индия, Южная Корея, Япония, США, Китай, Италия, Польша.

✂️ Сильный разряд, я мог остаться и там, интересно
    15 seconds · Clipped by Геннадий Тарасенко · Original video "Реактор без газа. M2U00666" by Геннадий Тарасенко
    youtube.com

20082023.mp4

✂️ Электрогравитация.
    15 seconds · Clipped by Геннадий Тарасенко · Original video "Взрыв гелия на 14 мин. 15 сек. Ремонт оборудования M2U00663" by Геннадий Тарасенко
    www.youtube.com

Практика 2007 год, шаровые конкреции! Геология Мангистау! | Facebook
    Сериалы, клипы, фильмы – любые ролики найдутся в Яндексе
    yandex.kz

✂️ Мощный разряд
    15 seconds · Clipped by Геннадий Тарасенко · Original video "1 разрядник" by Геннадий Тарасенко
    www.youtube.com

Diadon, [20/04/2024 8:17 PM]

Normal is relative to the manufacturing process of the spheres. It would also be a great know the process of manufacturing such spheres and there properties. Fe, Ti, and Ni. Calcium and magnesium are found in tap water as well. It would be beneficial to have a control sample before the TSG process, but let's not divert attention from a simple water analysis test.

I'm not saying the trchnology isn't useful. Im just suggesting we don't junp to conclusions that there is fusion. As there are 1000+ years of collectice research in CMNS who have a hard time recieving attention and funding for there work as it is, let alone have to compete with someone as driven as Mr. Bendall.

Incredible scientists like JP Biberian, Fracesco Cellani, Vladimir Vysoski, Michael McKubre, Edmund Storms, Yoshiaka Arata, Peter Hagelstein, Mitchel Swartz, ect. to just name a few.

Does my position seem unfair or unreasonable to just want to see the water test?

No need to translate the video, you know more then he dose.

• https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet Я первый по этой теме, только интернет мне помогал с вами бороться и наконец все это дело пошло, смотрите изучайте, вы попали в новое обстоятельство и у нас стала планета Земля. Доказать это очень легко, посмотрите мои фильмы в этом форуме с 73 странице, это легко сделать. Но нет конденсаторов что бы найти нужную электрическую емкость конденсаторов и хорошую установку-реактор, он меня сильно подводил, нужна была геотермическая емкость и не пропускала температуру и давление. Но все это привело меня к другому пониманию планеты Земля. Я начал ездить на конференции в 2007 году и старался попасть на все, но не смог найти хорошего физика, который бы мне помог все поставить в физическую модель и я оставлял на каких конференциях я был. В этом форуме все это есть, я пытался вам доказать, но не получалось. Теперь мы все вместе закончим нахождение новой энергии в земной коре. Главное меня эти конференции ставили на место и я шел своим путем геологическим. Все записи я расшифровывал потом и ни чего нового там не находил. Тоже самое получилось в Польше, Шецен ICCF 25, все стоят на своих принципах. Но прошло 35 лет и ни чего не изменилось. Я думал делают специально, что не смогли найти новую энергию. Но главное мне этот форум сильно помог и я очень благодарен им за такую возможность. Теперь мы сможем найти новую энергию, мы должны закрутить микрошаровые конкреции в платформе реакторе. Сейчас у нас все есть, главное сделть эту модель и идти вперед. Я уже все это рассказывал Илону Маску, другим милиордерам, но они убирают мои фильмы в твитере и гугле. Почему я так делаю, потому что нам приходит конец, а они договорились на ядерную энергетику до 2050 года, а там может что они и найдут новое. Но время то бежит и не в нашу сторону, что мы имеем сейчас и это будет продолжаться постоянно. Нам надо запретить дабывать нефть и газ, а тем более воду, которую мы добываем больше, что и приводит к изменению климата и это будет всегда. Но я нашел безреактивный двигатель на основе моих опытов и мы можем улететь на другую планету со своим капиталистическим или коммунистическим обществом, из за которых идут войны. Надо прекратить все войны и заниматься новой энергией и что бы у нас была одна планета один народ! Я обязательно буду писать побольше, но сейчас я очень удивлен нашим ребятам из форума, пора искать новую энергию и очень быстро.

Зачем ты их так быстро убрал эти фильмы. Тебе надо работать с этими темами, а так ты ни чего не найдешь, 35 лет все ищет, надо быть поумней.

• Somehow most of my post get removed except dumb stuff or things they redirect.

I can't even say hello in meany areas of the net without it getting removed today.

This site must have a private server or something to keep the site from glitching

I've been testing this site and the people that control it to see if its here before building this thing again.

If they see no magic or hidden tricks but just a understandable starting point it may be studied ...and improved.

We will see.

• On another adventure in Argentina we found many hundreds of small fulgurite pieces, many wind-sand polished on the upward facing side. This was in the North, near Chile and Bolivia. We were at 4500 to 6000 m elevation, and lightning would strike readily at any atmospheric disturbance.

• This site must have a private server or something to keep the site from glitching

I've been testing this site and the people that control it to see if its here before building this thing again.

If they see no magic or hidden tricks but just a understandable starting point it may be studied ... and improved.

We will see.

No funny stuff on our part. This has always been your safe place, and it will remain that way.

• So how do I find energy in reactors, how do I make 5 farads in a reactor, or is this still an idea. I have 1000 uf and 6 gw so far I have not been able to do anything, how many such condors will it take to find 5 farads, who is smart, tell me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.